Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> Lock Stock & Barrel > Pantiless aunties

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 26th November 2008
Custom title

vpw is hunted by the papparazivpw is hunted by the papparazivpw is hunted by the papparazivpw is hunted by the papparazivpw is hunted by the papparazivpw is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to vpw
UL: 3.65 gb DL: 3.13 gb Ratio: 1.16
Good observation ncc.

Old 27th November 2008
Custom title

naughtybond is a pillar of our communitynaughtybond is a pillar of our communitynaughtybond is a pillar of our communitynaughtybond is a pillar of our communitynaughtybond is a pillar of our communitynaughtybond is a pillar of our communitynaughtybond is a pillar of our communitynaughtybond is a pillar of our community
UL: 1.93 tb DL: 471.19 gb Ratio: 4.20
wonderful.... Thanks

Old 5th December 2008

perfects is an unknown quantity at this point
Please post some images of Pantiless aunties.

Old 5th December 2008

pushpadipti has said or done unpopular things
good ideas
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncc View Post
now Talking about women Wearing Panties........

in cities women generally wear Salwar Kameez and and they also wear Panties......

and when they sit or walk for sometime the panty gets stuck in their asses......

i have seen generally Middle Class women tend to remove/adjust the stuck panties from their ass every now and then......

but some women from Higher Middle Class don't do that.......
even if they feel uncomfortable they don't put their hands near their crotch or ass..... unless they r confident that no one is seeing......

Old 5th December 2008

pushpadipti has said or done unpopular things
ya this is obviously right that only some over aged woman do not wear panties but most of new generation girls and ladies wear it
more even they r in some fationable look
they have agreat choiches for that also

Old 5th December 2008

ncc has many secret admirersncc has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by pushpadipti View Post
ya this is obviously right that only some over aged woman do not wear panties but most of new generation girls and ladies wear it
more even they r in some fationable look
they have agreat choiches for that also
What kind of Choices ?.....

Old 5th December 2008
Satisfaction Gauranteed

bedroomking is a pillar of our communitybedroomking is a pillar of our communitybedroomking is a pillar of our communitybedroomking is a pillar of our communitybedroomking is a pillar of our communitybedroomking is a pillar of our communitybedroomking is a pillar of our communitybedroomking is a pillar of our communitybedroomking is a pillar of our community
UL: 24.96 gb DL: 26.70 gb Ratio: 0.93
NIce thread

Old 5th December 2008
Custom title

vpw is hunted by the papparazivpw is hunted by the papparazivpw is hunted by the papparazivpw is hunted by the papparazivpw is hunted by the papparazivpw is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to vpw
UL: 3.65 gb DL: 3.13 gb Ratio: 1.16
Ladies in small towns still go pantiless, majority of them, specially in summers. My friend who is a gynae and has a practice in a small town in UP tells me majority of the married women who come to his clinic are pantiless, although some are hairless as well.

Btw, pantiless is the rage in west, many young girls prefer to go pantiless or with thongs which is almost like beign without panties.

Old 19th December 2008
Banned
Visit my website
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
pleasure giver is one with the universepleasure giver is one with the universepleasure giver is one with the universepleasure giver is one with the universepleasure giver is one with the universepleasure giver is one with the universepleasure giver is one with the universepleasure giver is one with the universe
UL: 53.86 mb DL: 265.60 mb Ratio: 0.20
This had happened when I was moving to 3rd standard or 4th standard. Summer vacations were going on at that time. I don't remember exactly when it happened. But it had happened during my innocent childhood days only. Some memories are very hard to forget and we have to carry them through out our life. In those memories, this is one. During those days we had one nice pale black maid-servant who was around 25 years old (I remember her age well because my mom used to always tell our relatives that our maid-servant's age is very young who is just 23 years old and and very fast in work due to her age). She used to be very friendly with me. We used to have friendly fights and all. She used to pinch me and I used to pinch her. We used to be very close and sometimes, when we both are alone she used to hold my penis over my shorts and pull it just for fun. I used to get angry and used to try lifting her saree up to pull her pussy. But most of the times, I was not successfull in lifting up her saree because when ever I try to raise her saree, she used to keep her hands on her thighs and prevent me from lifting her saree further. As the days are passing, I was becoming very desperate to lift her saree and pull her vagina. Then on one fine day, I was able to touch her vagina. Now I shall tell you people how it had happened. On that lucky day, She was standing in the living room and eating dosa (south indian food) while watching television. The time was around 2:00 or 3:00 p.m. Since it is an after-noon, my mom was sleeping in the first floor She was in her deep sleep. So she could not see what was happening in the living room which is in ground floor. So during that time, I slowly went near her and sat near her legs. She just looked at me suspiciously for a moment and again continued watching the television. I thought she got a doubt on me that I came to lift her saree and will become alert. But She was in her own world watching some serial. Then quickly, I raised her saree and petticoat up till her knees and I inserted my hand into her petticoat from below and touched her vagina. When I touched her vagina, she didn't say anything or she didn't react also. She just continued watching the television while I was meadling with her vagina. At that time, I could simply feel her vagina. I could not see her vagina because my face was inside her petticoat at her knee level and it was too dark. Since I am an innoncent child at that time having no knowledge about these things, touching her vagina was like touching our head. I could feel only hairs. The only difference is that the skin on her vagina is very soft as compared to the skin of our head. Then after some time, she just moved away. Then from that day onwards, her behaviour towards me changed little bit. She was not as close to be as before and was trying to avoid me saying that your mother is calling you, go from here like that. This things(avoiding me) continued for only few days.

Old 22nd December 2008

irfnzm is beginning to get noticed
[quote=vpw;9724299][quote=irfnzm;9723701]

Actually rural Rajasthani women, the young ones are quite sexy with skinny bodies. They are also quite comfortable with nudity and sexuality once you are in their circle of trust. I have visited Rajasthan many times, the Pushkar mela as well as had the chance to stay for an extended time in villages. The typical Rajasthani women wear ghagra choli and its among the sexiest dress as usually the ghagra is worn below the navel and the choli barely covers their ample bossoms. Being in the desert there is absolutely no privacy and most women grow up without that notion. There is also no indoor plumbing in rural areas. This would give an outsider plenty of opportunities to see beautiful women in various stages of nudity and as long as you don't act consipicuous and stare at them, you can casually have wonderful views. Most Rajasthani women would bathe semi nude or sometimes totally nude depending on the situation near their wells or canals. You can also find them peeing in the open sand and they are not shy about it as they take it as a natural act. My foreign friends, specially the women were quite impressed at this practical attitude. Its a common sight to see them squat right in the crowd if they have to pee, usually they just lift their hems and spread their legs and expertly pee without revealing much. When they have to defecate it is usually behind a dune with their ass covered by it, in case they see strangers, they don't bother to get up and in known company as long as its not their village males or elders, they have no qualms on their exposure. In the morning if you go for a walk, you will find rows of women, young and old urinating and defecating on the dunes. Their ghagras all raised up to show their wonderful assets. I walked by and counted almost eight exposed pussies in various stages of pee. Usually when they sit on ground or charpois, their ghagras ride up to reveal wonderufl no panties pussies, usually hairy in most cases. I remember sitting near a canal in the afternoon and this whole bunch of women came to bathe themselves. I thought they would tell me to leave but they didn't even bother, they wished me and went on their business in various stages of undress, the teens take their clothes off fully, the adults usually their tops and when they clean themselves they would usually lift their inner thihgs and pussies which would be visible then. As long as you act normal, you can enjoy all this without getting lynched. Don't take this as a sign of their promiscuity as they are firercely proud and will take exceptions to any kind of advancement from males.

Bhai tum bahut lucky ho. Mumbai main to yah sab dekhne nahin milta haia. Bhai kuch photo ho to post karo yaar main to padh kar he pagal ho gaya. Bina panties ki itni sari ladies dkhne ka maza hi kuch aur hai.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls