Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > lovely bengali ladies Pissing in the open ......

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 28th December 2008

dhruvcal is beginning to get noticed
UL: 297.67 mb DL: 1.20 gb Ratio: 0.24
Thanks guys again ..

I will bring a new story which will titled... " My newly wed neighbour"
u will be able to see it here by Wednesday EOD

Cheers .....

Old 28th December 2008
Custom title

vpw is hunted by the papparazivpw is hunted by the papparazivpw is hunted by the papparazivpw is hunted by the papparazivpw is hunted by the papparazivpw is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to vpw
UL: 3.65 gb DL: 3.13 gb Ratio: 1.16
Fantastic, repped ya.....check out my memories of watching Bengali ladies and girls peeing in Digha and durga puja in Delhi. Good job, now I have someone who not only shares the same hobby but writes and recreates better.

Old 28th December 2008

laksiri is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 232.64 mb DL: 226.66 mb Ratio: 1.03
Thanks to give lovely description of pissing seen.

Old 28th December 2008
Custom title

vpw is hunted by the papparazivpw is hunted by the papparazivpw is hunted by the papparazivpw is hunted by the papparazivpw is hunted by the papparazivpw is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to vpw
UL: 3.65 gb DL: 3.13 gb Ratio: 1.16
This was during the Durga Pujas, I was around 13, since the Pujas are held in open areas there are no toilet facilities around. This means men and women have to use whatever outdoor place they can find. I had many wonderful sightings there, few of my most vivid ones I will recollect here. Behind the tent, there was few greenery and shrubs, this had become the temporary toilet venue there. We had reached the venue around evening, the crowd was just starting to come, since I was aware of the place behind the tent, I kept an eye out for any activity, unfortunately, mostly males were going or there would be females accompanied by their male partner, also the sunlight was not fully out thereby it didn't provide good cover, the risk of discovery was there. As time progressed and crowds kept getting bigger, my anticipation grew as well. The light thankfully had gone by now. I was was walking around the tent when I saw a young couple walk in, the woman was holding a baby, what made them stand out is the woman. She was dark, wearing a bright red saree, she was big built and attractive, what made her stand out is when she was adjusting her saree, her blouse was revealed and it held a pair of humongous tits bursting out of the blouse as is typical in desi women. I could distinctly make out the outlines of her massive doorknob sized nipples. While adjusting her saree, she handed out the baby to her husband, then she gestured her husband toward the backside of the tent, I knew quite well what was in store, my heart started pounding like a race car. I decided to go behind the tent in advance, I went all the way into the backside and waited behind a tree, it was dark outside but there was plenty of light from around the tent so visibility was no problem. I see the woman walking down the trail behind the tent in an urgency which only comes from inside. Suddenly she stops and turns sideways from the trail and I see her reaching toward the hem of her saree, it was a bit surprising as she was right on the trail where there were people coming in and out of the tent, but I guess the urgency plus the fact it was dark convinced her to go right there. As I had said before, this woman was built big, she bent down and lifted her saree up all the way to her hips, this exposed one of the most beautiful sight for ass lovers imaginable, it was a big ass but not flabby, it was round and shapely like two perfect globes meeting each other. She immediately squatted, I could see her buttocks shining in the light from the tent. I could hold no more, I decided to walk back toward the tent using the trail, since she was the one who had decided not to seek any hiding. As I got closer, I hear the delectable sound of urgent female pee, the ffffffssssssssssshhhhhhh sounding over the din from the tent, she was squatting with her buttocks raised from the ground as to avoid splashing, she was looking straight ahead but she looked sideways when she heard me approaching, I looked the other way and pretended I was walking toward the tent, she didn't stop peeing or make any effort to hide, she continued with her business and kept looking forward, I gathered some more courage and decided to get a better view, lucky for me, no one else was coming from the tent at that moment, since her buttocks were raised from the ground, I could see her thick stream quite clear coming from between her legs and her ass crack, her pee had made a puddle crossing the trail to the tent and coming toward my feet. Her pee continued with ferocity and then it started to dribble signaling the end, it drizzled a few more times and then stopped, she continued squatting to let it drip dry, then she got up slowly with the saree still bunched up around her hips, this gave me an incredible view between her legs, I saw a thick clump of pubic hair, dangling between her slightly parted legs, I could also see drops of pee still glistening on her pubic hair, she let her saree down casually and without looking anywhere, walked toward the tent

Old 8th January 2009
Custom title

dowin371 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdowin371 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdowin371 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdowin371 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdowin371 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdowin371 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdowin371 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdowin371 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdowin371 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
nice events post more

Old 11th January 2009

amitkumar123321 has received several accoladesamitkumar123321 has received several accoladesamitkumar123321 has received several accolades
UL: 4.24 gb DL: 4.94 gb Ratio: 0.86
u've got a gr8 luck dude.....hahahahha......keep postin more and more.....

Old 4th February 2009

check out my new story............"My newly wed neighbour"

Old 4th February 2009

ncc has many secret admirersncc has many secret admirers
Where is the Story ?......

Old 18th June 2009

Hi ppl, hope u liked the pissing story I had updated earlier. As promised I am posting another story, which involves the newly married couple next door. I have been quite lucky and enjoyed every bit of the experience.

This was in the summers of 2004 when I had just joined my new job and we had shifted to a new house on rent. In 2004 I used to stay with my mom and dad, to give a small description of the new house, which was in a place called Santoshpur in Kolkata. It was a two-storied building, the landlord occupied the 1st floor and the ground floor was cut into two flats of two rooms, one hall, kitchen and bathroom each. There was a large garden in the front of the house well kept by the landlord.

It was just 2 days that we had moved in and were settling when the next neighbouring flat which was not occupied by then was visited by a man who would be in his mid 30s to move in. He spoke to the landlord and agreed to his terms and conditions. On further investigation I came to know that he was getting married in two weeks time and was working in a IT company, he wanted to shift with his wife post marriage.

About a month later my mom and dad had travel outside Kolkata for few days and I was the in-charge of the house and it was when the man with his newly wed wife moved in. they had just come back from honeymoon and were in their best mood. When I spoke to him I found out that he will be joining office in the next couple of days.

To give u a physical description of them both. 1st the guy was as I had told in his mid 30s abut 5’8 close to over weight with a light beard, he had a disgusting tummy sticking out. Now the new lady in the neighbour she must be about 24 to 28 height of about 5’5 had a good body, development of the boobs were in the process she was like born and brought up outside city limits and might have just passed out of collage and a total housewife.

To get going with the actually details of this story.
It was the 1st day they had come and moved in to the flat and I was all-alone in the house. It was about 8 pm when I was preparing the dinner and my eyes went towards a door which was common to both the flats there was some light coming from the other flat and my wicked mind asked my to go ahead and checkout from the gap to see if anything wonderful was viewable and to my surprise the gap was so well placed that I could see the bed and the entrance to the bathroom. Incidentally the lady was also about to cook for dinner so she got some vegetables and came close to the door to cut them. She was so close to the door that I could nearly smell her. She was wearing a sleeveless nightie and started cutting the vegetables and I could see her legs when were nice smooth and fresh, unexplored ….. I was very much sure that I would be able to peep in and be a witness to lots of stuff. I moved back and finished cooking and had my dinner too and skipped the TV to a much better entertainment awaiting. I picked up a bottle of water and a pillow to keep my comfortable throughout the show.

It was about 10:30 pm when the guy started preparing the bed to rock on it and the wife moved into the bathroom for a quick shower, after a half an hour both were on the bed and switched of the light and thanks to my lucky stars they had a night lamp which was quite bright that I could make out even the hair in her armpit. Now for the show to start the man started to kiss her and fondle her boobs. She also was getting into the mood and was getting horny. After foundling her for few minutes they started to get rid of the clothes they were wearing, I don’t want to describe about the man body which would lead to a KLPD , now for her body which was nice clean and lovely developing boobs, she was nice and fair lovely Bengali boudhi whom most of u would love to make love till such time she screams her guts out …… now she moved down to the man’s dick and started to give a blowjob and he was enjoying every bit of it … the blow job went on for about 5 mins and they were ready to get into the intercourse position. He started to ride her she gave him a easy passage by lifting both her legs mid-air and he entered her just fucked cunt and moved in and out of it … u could make out that she has been a virgin and started moaning which would make most of us to cum .. the movement grew faster and so did the moaning ( I did not have a mobile with camera), she was not able to take the banging but enjoyed each and every bit of it …. They were in this same position for the next few minutes and it was about time he came in her the last get moved were so heard the lady’s moaning could be heard nice and loud, and the moaning was in Bengali. The moaning of a newly wed virgin Bengali lady getting banged was heavenly.

After the climax she got out of the bed and he was lying there tired, she walked straight to the bathroom to clean her cunt with water. The light outside the room was still on and I could see her literally walk towards to the door through which I was looking and I could see each and every part of her lovely sexy hot fair body. The cunt was covered with light bush of pubic hair and her breasts were pink and dark brown erect nipples. U could make out that she was still hot and loved to be fucked again and was not done. After she washed her cunt of his cum she came out of the bathroom and took a towel to was off her wet cunt. She did this with her hot cute ass facing towards the door and I got a clear view of those lovely ass which I would love to kiss, slap and fuck all night and day … I could see the bottom of the just fucked cunt there was few drops of water which was dripping from her fresh cunt ready to be fucked again.

It was about 12 am and then came another round of fucking and she was the one who started it and got of top of him kissed him and moved down to unzip his pants and took his dick in her mouth and moved her head up and down .. it was as if he could not take it and was about to cum on her face …. She gave him the job for about 7-10 mins and she lifted her nightie and sat on his dick and slowly and steadily started to rock and she enjoyed every se of it, he then removed her nightie and pressed her boobs and pinched her now erect nipples, with every single pinch she would give out a dick hardening moan she was riding him for another 5 mins and they changed the position, with the dick still in her cunt she went under him and he was on top and started to fuck her really hard and banged her hard and came in her again in the next 2 mins.

Now both of them naked got of the bed and walked to the bathroom for a good shower and again I was a witness to the gorgeous body of the sexy horny lady, they both had a good shower together for about 10 mins and retired for the night. I was also tired by then as I had to unload my dick twice with each and every scene coming in my eyes.

It was a lovely 5 am when my sleep broke and I thought that y don’t give a chance and check them out what they were upto, to my surprise he was on top of her and she was enjoying every bit of this dawn fuck and screamed as much as she could and in ten minutes they were done and moved to the loo to get freshen up.

It was Monday morning and had to get ready for office, bad luck he had to go on a tour and she moved to her mothers house the very day and I could not be the witness to these lovely fuck sessions. My family also moved out to a own flat close by but had a good experience there too, whose details u will be able to know in my next story …

Hope u ppls enjoyed each and every bit of this story as much so I enjoyed narrating it ..

Happy fucking … cheers !!

Old 18th October 2009
Custom title

naughtyzoya is one with the universenaughtyzoya is one with the universe
UL: 14.30 gb DL: 31.68 gb Ratio: 0.45
great incident..

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls