Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > Debonair and other magazine Scans Collection

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 16th July 2011
Well Come 2014...

CHS has hacked the reps databaseCHS has hacked the reps databaseCHS has hacked the reps databaseCHS has hacked the reps databaseCHS has hacked the reps databaseCHS has hacked the reps databaseCHS has hacked the reps databaseCHS has hacked the reps databaseCHS has hacked the reps database

Repped.

Old 17th July 2011

paluboob_1 is beginning to get noticed
tremendous updates brother !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
waitin for more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 17th July 2011

aavgandi is beginning to get noticed
superb.Waiting 4 more
It Hardly Takes 10 Seconds To Reply And Give Us Your ,,Valuable Suggestions And Motivate Good Posters, Stop Masturbating And Reply .... visit my thread Very Hot International Celebs, Sexy Models, Unknown Beauties http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1041603

Old 17th July 2011
Pyar Kabhi Marta Nahi...
  Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - Winner      
loveforever414 has hacked the reps databaseloveforever414 has hacked the reps databaseloveforever414 has hacked the reps databaseloveforever414 has hacked the reps databaseloveforever414 has hacked the reps databaseloveforever414 has hacked the reps databaseloveforever414 has hacked the reps databaseloveforever414 has hacked the reps databaseloveforever414 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to loveforever414
UL: 2.15 gb DL: 2.70 gb Ratio: 0.80
you Ass_o

Keep adding...

Old 17th July 2011

amitk7897 has many secret admirersamitk7897 has many secret admirers
UL: 1.08 gb DL: 1.25 gb Ratio: 0.86
HAVE more

Old 17th July 2011

bembi_lvr has received several accoladesbembi_lvr has received several accoladesbembi_lvr has received several accoladesbembi_lvr has received several accoladesbembi_lvr has received several accolades
UL: 620.35 mb DL: 1.47 gb Ratio: 0.41
Wink

Debonair was one of the most prestigious mag available at the time when no one heard of internet or even nobody thought of seeing pics on the computers etc. Personally speaking, it was debo models quenched my thirst of voyeurism. My pocket money didnt allowed me buying a fresh copy of deb so I used to shyly bought the seconds copies from the raddiwalas. I would tear the centerfolds and other pics and stuff them somewhere after getting off on them. Many times I would think that how it be to have all those centerfolds and all the pics from mag at one place may be at secluded raddiwala who will allow me to stack those mags aside, i was ready to spend my meager saving on that!
Oh that wish has fulfilled today with this long, large, fullsome, almost endless thread- a big THANK YOU from bottom of my heart for fulfilling my long forgotten wish, my dear friend! Oh yes there were few posts in this or may be on other forums few deb pics been posted there. But this is the first comprehensive thread i m watching which has better image qualities and comparatively bigger pictures. I hope ass_o will read this and my thanks will reach to him.

Old 17th July 2011
Custom title

ranikeyem is one with the universeranikeyem is one with the universeranikeyem is one with the universeranikeyem is one with the universeranikeyem is one with the universeranikeyem is one with the universeranikeyem is one with the universeranikeyem is one with the universeranikeyem is one with the universe
UL: 0.00 b DL: 74.33 mb Ratio: 0.00
FANTASTICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC POSTINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Old 17th July 2011
Making A$$holes all over proud

ass_o is hunted by the papparaziass_o is hunted by the papparaziass_o is hunted by the papparaziass_o is hunted by the papparaziass_o is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 35.75 gb DL: 55.98 gb Ratio: 0.64
Quote:
Originally Posted by willys1971 View Post
lovely!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHS View Post

Repped.
Quote:
Originally Posted by paluboob_1 View Post
tremendous updates brother !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
waitin for more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aavgandi View Post
superb.Waiting 4 more

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveforever414 View Post
you Ass_o

Keep adding...

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitk7897 View Post
HAVE more
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranikeyem View Post
FANTASTICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC POSTINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig9 View Post
(S)excellent updates ass_0.

I have seen a lot of scans in the web. But quality and quantity wise yours is THE BEST and NONE can compete with your thread.

Thanks a lottttttttt......

Also do you have more scans of the beach babe in Page 86 (bk0002.jpg)

I'am not sure what the model's name is.

Either Cipra or Sabia.

Thanks again

Craig

I`ll look into it bro...but no promises...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazoomistry View Post
Thanks waiting for more

Quote:
Originally Posted by bembi_lvr View Post
Debonair was one of the most prestigious mag available at the time when no one heard of internet or even nobody thought of seeing pics on the computers etc. Personally speaking, it was debo models quenched my thirst of voyeurism. My pocket money didnt allowed me buying a fresh copy of deb so I used to shyly bought the seconds copies from the raddiwalas. I would tear the centerfolds and other pics and stuff them somewhere after getting off on them. Many times I would think that how it be to have all those centerfolds and all the pics from mag at one place may be at secluded raddiwala who will allow me to stack those mags aside, i was ready to spend my meager saving on that!
Oh that wish has fulfilled today with this long, large, fullsome, almost endless thread- a big THANK YOU from bottom of my heart for fulfilling my long forgotten wish, my dear friend! Oh yes there were few posts in this or may be on other forums few deb pics been posted there. But this is the first comprehensive thread i m watching which has better image qualities and comparatively bigger pictures. I hope ass_o will read this and my thanks will reach to him.

The message has been received,acknowledged and appreciated!!! Thank you all so much! Working on some scans on this lazy rainy sunday afternoon,hopefully I`ll be able to post them tonight!!! Cheers!!!

Old 17th July 2011
Custom title

love19791979 has received several accoladeslove19791979 has received several accoladeslove19791979 has received several accoladeslove19791979 has received several accoladeslove19791979 has received several accolades
UL: 0.00 b DL: 5.89 mb Ratio: 0.00
i agree

Old 18th July 2011
Making A$$holes all over proud

ass_o is hunted by the papparaziass_o is hunted by the papparaziass_o is hunted by the papparaziass_o is hunted by the papparaziass_o is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 35.75 gb DL: 55.98 gb Ratio: 0.64

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls