Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > My sexie aunt - By: Abreham

Old 4th May 2008
Voracious Poster

rajatche33 is hunted by the papparazirajatche33 is hunted by the papparazirajatche33 is hunted by the papparazirajatche33 is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 95.29 gb DL: 30.21 gb Ratio: 3.15
My sexie aunt - By: Abreham

Hi everybody. I am Abreham. 22 yrs and live in the Chennai city. My father is a retired officer. My mother is a home maker. We have a middle class status, so we have rented the upper portion of our house. We use to have a Medical Representative renting that upper portion with his family. It was a small family though. Just husband and wife and sometimes their cousin use to visit them. The wifeís name was Indu. She was from Chennai. When they moved in I was about 22, and after my exams, I was rather free and was not doing any thing. Her husband Mohan was on the move and mostly stayed out of the district for weeks at a time. As the time went by me and Indu became close in the sense of friend ship. We use to watch movies together and I use to take her to market and stuff like that. At first, I though that she is just being sweet. After a while she started talking to me about love and asked if I have any girl friends. Whenever we were alone she intentionally brought up the subject of intimacy. She use to tell me how his husband is neglecting him.I tried to explain that itís the nature of his job. But her intentions were other wise. Let me first describe Indu to you. She was about 32. 5 ft 3 inches. Very fair and quiet elegant looking. She had the features like a fox, so, was her attitude.Well, I use to rent movies for her; she wanted me to bring some love stories that have explicit and obscene love scenes. I brought her a few. She use to invite me to watch the movie with her but I always made an excuse because my folks were getting suspicious about two of us .I could some time hear them talking bout telling Mohan to find another house. I knew that suspected something. To tell you the truth I was very much tempted to have sex with her but always scared to make the first move thinking that it might be the cook up of my vivid imagination and may be she is just being polite and being honest to me. Then, when her husband was away she started calling me up on my phone late at nights talking about stuff mostly involving sex. I use to get excited and some what waited for her to call.One day as my parents went away to attend a wedding. They were not supposed to come back for 4 days. They did left one of my uncle in charge of the house. I guess they did not trust me and Indu in the same house alone.
By that time she was already gone very open to me and even asked if I could have sex with her.. And I told her to wait for the right time. My uncle was rather a fun loving person and had no clue to what I had planned. It was a warm July afternoon.He was sleeping in the air-conditioned room. I told him that I am going out to see some friend in the neighbors. He was so sleepy that he did not care. I called Indu up and told her that " this may be the right time" She got very excited and said that she had been waiting for this for a while. She had a maid in the house that use to come once daily to clean her house and wash her clothes and other stuff. She gave her an early break and told me to come up stairs as soon as the maid leaves. I was dressed up in jeans and a T-Shirt. My heart was pounding and my head was spinning a bit. Thinking I am going to have the first ever experience of my life. The maid left and I rushed up stairs from the spiral staircase. As I entered their living room there she was wearing a red nightgown. She had her hair tied up in a ponytail. She even had a bit of make up on. She smiled at me and said " Ready" She signaled me to follow her to the bedroom. She closed the door behind her. And I felt as if the life was getting out of me. I was very tense.
Well wouldnít all of you guys be in my position. I was not exactly a playboy at my time. I never ever had a girl friend before that. I was a very shy person but I did desires. I was human after all. Before that my best sexual experience was tossing off to magazines in the bathroom.

Anyhow, she came close to me. I could smell the sweet perfume that she was wearing. It was very exotic. I could see her nipples getting erect even under from a thin nightie. She was almost as tall as I was cause she was wearing high heels.She kissed me on the lips and told me to relax. That first kiss was awesome thigh it was brief. She told me to show some excitement as I was standing their motion less like a statue my heart was saying yes and my mind was saying no.Then I said to my self " Hey what the heck" I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight. Still a bit confused I kissed her with my tongue going deep inside her. We tangled each other tongue and I could feel her saliva going in my mouth. The feeling was out of this world. She stepped back few feet and with looking me right into my eyes she slipped out of her dress. She was not wearing any thing else. There she was like a roman goddess. She was naked in front of me. The girl of my dream who actually belonged to some one else. Well, who cared at that point. She asked me " Well, what do you think". "Wowí was my answer. She came close to me a pulled down my zipper. My dick was begging me to take it out. It did have the mind of it's own though.When she pulled down my jeans my cock plunged out and to my surprise she put the thing in her mouth. She must have been watching those hard core movies. The touch of her tongue on my penis was very ticklish at first but as my mind slowly accepted.the fact that its in a gorgeous womanís mouth, It grew harder and harder. She sucked onto it for a while and then got up and with steamy eyes ahs looked at me. She turned around and lay down on the bed. She got her legs up in the air and wide open. She whispered " Oh, Fuck me, Fuck me hard" I got on top of her with my heart beating like a techno beat. I looked down at her vagina. It was shaved recently and was very clean. The lips of the pussy were pink. I first felt the hole with my fingers and then slowly guided my prick right inside her. Her pussy was warm rather a bit hot. Her head went back with pleasure and she moaned. I started with a slower pace and worked my way up to a steady motion. It was quiet an effort though. She held my arms very tightly and her long beautiful nails
Were embedding in my arms. Her breast was jumping up and down with every stroke. Her eyes were tight shut and so were her lips. From time to time she got her tongue out and rolled it over her lips. She was surely enjoying this. The thought of me being the instrument of her pleasure made my cock hard and wild. At this moment we were both participating in this wild session with full involvement. She was feeling orgasms over orgasms. As, I was ready to cum I pulled my dick out of her but she grabbed it and guided it right back in and told me to continue " I am on the pills, cum inside me, deep inside" Within few seconds I butted all inside her. She must have felt that because she screamed and yelled "Oh Yes" I stayed inside her about 1 minute and then slowly pulled my dong out side. She was beautiful seeing her there naked, it was heaven. I laid down beside her, she held my hand and said " Now you are a man." I smiled back. She went into the bathroom for a while but kept the door open. I could hear the sound of her pee going down the flush. A wild and crazy though came to my mind to drink that piss but then I shook my head. She came out holding a brush in her hand. She started to brush her long brown hair. And I said to myself " Is it all over" My dick was coming back to life and she realized it too. She climbed the bed and said " you are ready again, thatís quick". Well what do you expect from guy who had his first fuck just minutes before.

She bent down and kissed me. Holding my cock in her hand she got on top of me and guided it into her still wet pussy. A shiver went down my spine as she started fucking me. I was holding her breasts and pressing her nipples with my thumbs. She got very excited and got very fast. That was a wonderful experience. We fucked for about ten minutes and felt like if its not going to stop. She got off and said " iíve never ever been fucked in the ass, Please, put it inside my ass" She knelt down in a doggy position with her ass towards me. I said to myself " Wow, virgin ass" I open her buttocks and saw a very tiny hole. I asked her if she was sure about it and she said " Shut up and fuck me" At first I just inserted the head and she cried out loud with pain."Do you want me to stop" she replied " No, not at all push it all insideí With a bit if hesitation I forced my way into her tight rather very tight ass. About half of my modest 8 inches went inside. She was begging for me to insert the whole thing. I pulled it out a bit and then with a massive jerk got the whole thing deep inside her ass. The experience of anal sex had always fascinated me. After a few times the penetration became easy and she was moaning and screaming. Her face was buried in the pillow. I held her breast from behind and with a fast continuo pace, I fucked the woman of my dreams in the ass. We fucked for at least 20 minutes in the same position and finally I came inside her and filled her ass with my cum. I step off the bed and she resumed that position not saying a word. "Oh, my god, are you all right" I said. " Yeah sure" She got up and stood on the bed with a grin. " How do you feel?í I replied " Like a new man". She jumped towards me and I carried her like a baby. She wrapped her legs around my waist and bent down to kiss me.She was a perfect woman. She lived with us for another month then they moved to Bangalore. I never heard from them again. Since then I always fantasize about her at least every other night any females or aunts wanna have in chennai!!
New HQ pics of Indian Actresses
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=132674
Kindly press my Reputation button ,if you appreciate my post! and Rate the thread

Old 4th May 2008
Voracious Poster

rajatche33 is hunted by the papparazirajatche33 is hunted by the papparazirajatche33 is hunted by the papparazirajatche33 is hunted by the papparazi
Hi, this is Saheb from Kolkata. I am 40, good physique, and a very high sex drive. Just recently I had to go to Durgapur for some office work and was to stay there for about 15 days. My company arranged for a flat for me and luckily I got a maid to clean the flat and the dishes right away. Her name was Namita, about 35, dark in complexion, nothing very attractive about her, never a maid with huge boobs by any means, but still I was happy I had a chance to spend some time with someone during my leisure hours. For the first two days I just had an occasional chat or two with her and came to know from her that she was abandoned by her husband recently and was staying alone with the landlady and doing the usual household chores for different flatowners in that building. She had a daughter but she stayed with her father and Namita was completely alone, left to care for herself and earn a livelihood by working as a maid. She was a shy sort of a lady, would hardly talk, and would talk only when I talked to her.Then came Sunday, and it being an off day for me, I was staying in my flat in the morning as the sun was scorching hot outside. She as usual came early in the morning, at about 7 a.m. She was in a white saree with a green blouse, nothing to get me horny, but I was still feeling the heat on as I was desperately longing for her for the whole of the last night and wanted someone badly to satisfy my sexual desires. She came into my bedroom with a broomstick to clean the room. I had a towel on only with no undies underneath so that she could see my erection and then react in whatever way she wanted to. She kept cleaning the room and so I had to make the first move.

I just went behind her and touched her on her back with one hand. She stopped cleaning the floor and looked around. I put my two hands on her shoulders and frankly told her that I was feeling very lonely out here as I was alone here and I wanted to be a bit friendly with her. Saying this, I pulled her towards me and hugged her. She gave a shy look and said, "Please, don't do that. I am afraid someone might come to know about all this." I reassured her that there was no one in the flat or in the room and we were only the two of us and this was the chance to get close together. Then I tried to kiss her on her lips. She shied away, turning her face around. But I was in no mood to give in. I held her firmly and again pulled her in my arms and said, "Please Namita...I need u badly...please let me make love with u." Before she could say anything, I had my lips pressing against hers as I pushed her against the wall and started pressing on her boobs. I had removed her anchal (pallu of the saree) and kept squeezing her breasts from above the blouse as I kept sucking her lips. In no time she seemed to surrender as I felt her breathe heavily as we were engaged in a long passionate kiss. I pushed my tongue inside her mouth and licked her tongue. The kiss seemed to be a never-ending one. All the while I had kept playing with her boobs, pressing hard on them. I kissed her on her face, her neck, forehead, cheeks, and again her lips. Then I took her in my arms and laid her on my bed. I took her saree off, to which she did resist somewhat, though reluctantly, and soon her saree was totally off and she lay on my bed in her petticoat and her blouse. I lied down beside her and took her blouse off. She tried to cover her boobs with her bra on with her hands but I pushed the hands aside and forced my head in the valley of the boobs. She sighed a deep sigh as she pushed her head behind in sheer ecstacy. I planted a few kisses on her boobs right from over the bra itself. I bit her nipples, first the one, then the other. I untied her hair and let it fall off, and even this dark lady had started looking sexy with her open hair. She was in her bra and petticoat, and I was still in my towel with a huge bulge protruding, obviously my dick saluting this Fucking maid that I had on my bed already. I gradually rolled her petticoat up and slid my right hand inside and moved it slowly up her thighs. Then I reached the bushy hair of her love hole and it seemed so wet already. I rubbed my fingers on her vagina and scratched through the bushy hair. She was responding now. She put her arms around my neck and tried to pull me closer. I pushed my dick against her body to get her hotter. She realised what I was doing and wrapped her left leg around my waist, pulling me with her leg closer to her. I pushed a finger into her cunt, and then a second finger, and started finger-fucking her. Now she was flowing all her juices and literally trembling in sexuality. I again kissed her on her lips and this time there was no resistance from her, she was gradually succumbing to the idea of having sex with me. But in spite of the heat catching on with her, she triedly feebly and said, "Please leave me alone, don't do this to me..if someone comes to know about this." I again reassured her about total secrecy. She said she was afraid of getting pregnant and I again reassured her that I will not discharge inside her vagina, but on one condition, she will have to suck it up all. She closed her eyes as I pushed my two fingers in and out of the cunt, making her love juices flow like a stream. I rubbed my finger against her clitoris and this was enough to set her on fire. She pressed herself hard against me with her boobs now brushing against my bare chest as she tried to hide her face inside my chest. I unhooked her bra and threw it aside on the sofa adjacent to the bed. Next I untied the knot of the petticoat and pulled it down. She had given in on the idea that she had no escape, in fact, she had started enjoying it. I asked her, "What about my towel Namita? U still want me to have this on?" She did not reply, just put her hand on the knot of the towel and undid it. Then she took it off, and I was left stark naked lying beside this nude dark sexy maid. She got a glimpse of my monstrous dick standing erect, long fat thick black dick of mine, pointing straight at her love hole. She again hid her face inside my chest. I pulled her up by her chin and kissed her again on her lips and now she kissed me too.

Now the two of us were playing with each other's bodies, hugging and embracing each other, rolling our hands on each other's back, as we kissed long and hard, sucking each other's lips, and pushing our tongues into each other's mouths. She was breathing heavily as I still kept finger fucking her. She was moving her hips in rhythm with the finger fucking as her juices kept flowing. I laid her down and came on top of her with my dick rubbing hard against her cunt. But I was not in any mood to enter right now. I was in no hurry and I always prefer indulging in hot foreplay before the real fuck. I gradually moved on to her breasts and started squeezing them, pumping them both with my two hands. I kept pressing on them as I sucked on her nipples, first the one and then the other. I rolled and flicked my tongue on the nipples and this made her feel all the more sexy as she started shivering in sheer delight. She was rolling her fingers through my hairs, scratching at them, closing her eyes and enjoying every bit of it. I kept squeezing and feeding on her breasts for a long time, sucking and biting the nipples, pinching them, teasing her to her full flow of sensuality so that she is totally aroused before I actually enter her pussy. She was moaning in pleasure.....oh shit...oooooh..aaaah..I gradually moved down and kissed her thighs and put my face on her bush of hair covering her love hole. Maybe she was not expecting this, maybe she had never had an experience like this before. In fact, she actually confessed herself that her husband never licked her pussy! This was the first time someone was doing this to her, and u can guess what sort of a feeling it must have been for her. I kissed her on her pussy lips, then I started licking her pink pussy Which was already wet due to the finger fucking she got from me, and I kept sucking up her juices that were already flowing. I pushed my tongue inside her cunt and sucked and licked as deep as I could and she was on fire now. She was tossing her head from one side to the other on the pillow and thrusting her hips upward to get more of me inside her. She pushed my head with both of her hands towards her cunt as I continued sucking and licking her pussy. Shit, what a taste she had! Foul smelling, yet so sexy! I was really enjoying it as she kept on moaning loud..."Oh please...oh shit..aaaaah....oh god...please..." She could bear it no more and shot out with a heavy orgasm as she tried to close her parted thighs, but I forced her keep them parted somewhat as I desperately wanted to drink her love juice of the first orgasm she had had thus far with me.I looked up at her and said, "How did it feel, Namita?" She had no answer, and neither did she need to give one, as the pleasure she had derived from this orgasm was written all over her face. She just closed her eyes and gave a deep sigh. "Now it's ur turn baby", I said as I took hold of my big fat erect dick in my own hand and pointed it towards her lip. "Suck it, my love." She hesitated a bit and looked into my eyes. She knew it was her turn to give me some return of the pleasure she had already derived from me thus far. She took it in her hands and squeezed it. I laid down on my back and relaxed and watched this sexy bitch take control of the situation. She started masturbating me, stroking my dick up and down. I was enjoying watching her do this, but I wanted more, I wanted a blowjob. She gradually lowered her face and rubbed her lips on the head of my dick. Then she kissed it. Then she licked the head of the dick. She flicked her tongue on the pink head which was throbbing up and down in absolute excitement. I pushed my dick into her mouth and she was now more than willing to take it in, sucking and licking it through the length of my dick. She was almost gagging with the dick being pushed down her throat, but she was still willing to satisfy me and my cock with all the pleasure she could give with her lips, her tongue, and her mouth.

She squeezed on my balls as she sucked and sucked, and licked and licked. She put her tongue out and slided it down the length of the hot rod, again flicked the bob with her head, rolled her tongue on the hole of the dick right at the top, and all this was sending electric currents through my spine. I could not take it any longer as I felt I might ejaculate any time, but I did not want to finish off everything so soon. After all, I was yet to fuck herÖI pulled her on top of me and we were again indulging in kissing. I was kissing her and she was kissing me. We were both on fire. I wanted her to fuck me first with her being on the top and she agreed. She reminded me again that she did not want to get pregnant, and I again reassured her. She sat on my dick and pushed on it and in went my dick inside her pussy, disappearing completely. She was so well lubricated by this time with the finger fucking and the cunt sucking by me that there was hardly any problem in penetrating her. Whatever little friction I felt was due to the fact that she had not had sex for such a long time as her husband her driven her away from home, as she said. Thus started our true fucking session. She was riding me like a whore, pumping on me as I pressed and squeezed her boobs from downunder. I pinched her nipples and she got hotter and riding and fucking me even faster. She was in desperate need of a fuck and now that she was getting it, she was trying to derive maximum pleasure thereof by fucking me as hard and fast as she could. She brought her face down and locked her lips on mine, as we were engaged in a deep passionate kiss with me pressing her hanging boobs and she fucking me from the top. I tried to match her strokes rhythm by rhythm as Best as I could from down beneath her, pushing my hips upward to shove my dick in as far and as deep as I could, as she tried the same by pumping on my dick from atop me to try and take in as much as she could. I even felt my dick hitting the end of her love tunnel but she kept fucking me. She was going mad with sex, she was kissing me all over my face, she was licking my ears, scratching my head, she was squeezing and pinching on my nipples, she even started licking and sucking and biting on my nipples. This whore was on fire now, and nothing on earth would stop her from deriving the sexual pleasures that she was so desperately desiring of someone. As she bit my nipples, I got all the more excited and started shoving my dick in harder, and she fucked me hard and fast again. Her face was getting crippled as she was biting her own lips and I realized she was nearing an orgasm. Now this is called a true bitch on fire! She collapsed on my chest in no time as she had a huge orgasm and shot a huge load, bathing my dick with her love juices.I caressed her back with my hands and kissed her on her cheeks, her lips, her neck, her forehead. She was still lying on top of me, seemingly exhausted. But obviously I had not had my orgasm yet and I wanted more."Hey that was great Namita...one of the best fucks I have ever had...but now I want to fuck ur asshole." She was shocked by the idea as she said she had never been fucked in the asshole by her husband or by anyone else, but I tried to reassure her that though it could be painful initially, once in and moving, an ass fuck could be more pleasurable than a cunt fuck, as I was told by my wife and my domestic maid Bobita, both of whom enjoyed getting fucked in their assholes more than in their cunts.I placed her on her all fours and positioned myself behind her. I spat on her asshole and spat on my palm to apply the spit on her asshole to get it well lubricated and ready for a fuck. I licked her asshole, trying to ooze out as much saliva I could through my tongue so that the hole would take my dick in.

Then I got hold of my dick in my own hand and guided it at the entrance. I pushed it in but it would not go in. Even she pleaded not to do this to her but I was in no mood to let this bitch go as I drove time and again against her asshole and tried to get my dick in and finally the head went in. She screamed in pain, but I was going to show no mercy on this bitch, I was on fire myself. I shoved it in farther, harder and stronger, and gradually it went in bit by bit. She was screaming like hell, but I didn't care a hang as I fucked her ass, digging it farther and harder through her ass, pumping in and out, in and out. Shortly, she was finding it pleasurable, no more pain, and she was enjoying the ass fuck as she stopped screaming and now I could only hear her moaning as she tried to hide her face in the pillow. I did not care. I slid my arms beneath her hands on to her boobs and started squeezing them as I pumped and fucked her from the rear. Hers was not the most fabulous gaand (ass) I could have ever had, but as I said, I did not care a hang, I just wanted to fuck her ass, fuck the hell out of this sexy bitch that was my sex maid now."Oh shit...please...oh yes...shit...oh fuck...""Oh yes Namita..shit...I love u baby...I love u Namita....shit...fuck u"We went on this way for some time. Then I took my dick out of her asshole and laid her on her back. Now I was going to try the missionary position, the ageold man on top of woman position. I parted her legs and came down on her with my dick pointing towards her cunt, pushing against it. She took it in one hand and guided it in, into her pussy. Now I was fucking this bitch from the top, our lips locked together in a kiss, and my hands pressing her boobs as I kept fucking her. I would drive it in, then pull the whole length of it out, almost, and then again bang in on her. Fucking this maid Was a real pleasure as I found, and getting fucked by me was equally pleasurable for her as I could make out from her reactions on her face. She was lying on her back and enjoying the fuck, as I kept squeezing her boobs and sucking them, licking them, biting on the nipples. I kissed her all over her face, on her neck, on her armpits. She was rubbing her hand on my back as I continued the to and fro motion of my dick fucking the hell out of her cunt, and at times she was even scratching my back with her nails, but I did not mind, all I knew right then was that I had to fuck this bitch. Soon I realised that I was going to have an orgasm and I told Namita about that. She said, "Please take it out, please don't do it inside." "Fine Namita", I said, but u promised u will suck it up all. I want to ejaculate inside ur mouth and I want to suck it. She agreed.I brought the dick out of her cunt and lied down on my back. Namita came in between my legs, sitting on her knees, as she took the dick inside her mouth and started sucking it, squeezing my balls with one hand and masturbating up and down the length of my dick with the other so that I could have an orgasm. All the time she kept sucking hard on my cock and soon I came up with a heavy load of cum shooting inside her mouth. I pressed her head hard on my dick so that she would not be able to remove my dick from my mouth and would be forced to gulp in all the semen, and she did exactly that, drank all of the semen that I was shooting out in spurts, load after load of hot thick semen. Having sucked up all of it, she finally brought my dick out of her mouth, looked into my eyes, and I pulled her on top of me. We were both totally exhausted after this fascinating round of sex, but totally satisfied as well. We again kissed each other.
Kindly press my Reputation button ,if you appreciate my post! and Rate the thread

Old 4th May 2008
Voracious Poster

Hello i am shreekanth i am 19 and i have 2sis one is 21 and married and other is 18 and studying engÖthe story i am going to tell is 2 years old. It started like this .the older one priya got married recently.for the first time she came after marriage along with jijaji. They were really beautiful and made for each other type after couple of days of their arrival, to our house once my kid and innocent sis anjali came to me when i was studying in my room and made a face. I enquired her what the problem is about.she hesitated first and on insisting she told me that priya has become shameless. I just casually asked how do you say?. She told that jijaji suresh touches didi everywhere but didi instead of opposing she gigles.that is very bad manners for a grown up girl one should not allow any body to touch according to mum who has instructed to both of sis long back.but i donít know how didi has forgotten it and neglecting moms advice.those days i was also innocent like choti. I too hardly new anything about sex or what married people do iside there confidity.i said he is not outsider he is her husband and i think a man touches his wife may not be wrong because mom and dad sits together.and i asked anjali not to bother about it and go and study.next day evening when i returned from college [then i was studying 12th] anjali came to my room and dragged me to bed and made me to sit on bed and started whispering into my ears by sitting close to me and said she has seen still disgusting scene today. I was not that interested in her girly talks but when a kid sis has come to share her worries or concern about other family members it was my bounden duty to

Atleast hear it even if cant find solution i kept quite.further she continued she had seen the couple kissing. I said so what even i can kiss u and gave peck on her cheek. We are bro and sis always we can give and take peck on cheek but i saw is different then i took little interest and enquired then how? . She said mouthing . I said i cant understand how she tried to explain but couldnt find suitable words so i asked her demonstate she hesitated for some time while i was getting irritated as was losing my precious study time and i had to complete y assignment which i had missed during marriage time. I said ok let it be if u donít want to tell donít tell and leave me alone, so that i can study. She was disturbed by my words.i said sorry then she relaxed a bit and tried to explain and failed then i maid a terrible mistake of my life and asked her again to demonstrate now she had mentally prepared and she jumped on my lap facing towards me and took my head in her hands and started kissing me as its shown in english pics. In fact i had not even seen with my bare eyes no question of experincing it then i felt it was some thing different than giving a peck on cheek. It was first kiss to both of us and was feeling wonderfully good. At the same time mom called us for tea. Immediately i got up and ran to bath to get freshened while telling anjali we shall discuss about it later after food so that i can compete my study and be free. She also got up and ran to kitchen where mom was standing. Till dinner things went uneventually night anjaly came to me but i was busy enough to care her. As she saw me busy she was not happy but after breath hesitation she went back to her own room which was beside mine. Next day evening sis and jijaji went to their place .we all had gone to see them off. After returning i got freshened up and involved in studies because i had to make up the missed classes as well studies .by dinner time i had almost set. After food lazily i was playing video games then anjali came to me, by then may be parents were in their room even may be they had retired . As anjali came into the room she was looking for extra chair which Was moved out during when it was needed some where else. So anjaly after little hesitation sat on arm

Of My computer chair and started watching game when she was observing the game keenly she was half lying on me which she seldom did. After her may be maturity. When the game was over i was very happy because it was highest score i had ever scored she also noticed it.and was about to greet me i just took her in my arms and gave peck on her cheek and she too reciprocated . By now anjali was totally on my lap . Now anjali asked me r u going for one more game i said not interested if u insist i shall think.she was also not interested in game but made no effort to get up instead she put right arm over my left shoulder by this we were almost embracing each other and it was just casual nothing intentional till now. Immidiatly she opened topic which was unfinished the other day . Now said again she saw them mouthing[kissing] which she called that way.both days afternoon after meals. Just casually i enquired how and why did u see .the door was ajar and i was not spying on them for first couple of times but as i went on observing, i was disturbed all the time they were doing one or other kind of mischeafs. Like ? I inturrupted . Touching here and there putting hand over the shoulder hugging or kissing or mouthing .what do u mean by mouthing i asked. She said as i told u yesterday . She ready demonstraded means all ready she was on my lap and she closed her lips on my lips . I had seen few kissing scenes in english movies they used to chew each others lips and i was confidant that my didi is not that forward or that low in her behavior . But i wanted to confirm it

So i enquired whether they were mere touching there lips or what else they were upto?. Immidiatly she attached her lips to my lips and started sucking my lips and i was now sure that he must had entered his tongue into her mouth and i inserted my tongue in anjalis mouth and wanted to ask was it this kind but my words were stuck in my mouth as she started sucking my tongue after a brief suck i relived my mouth from hers and before i opened my mouth to confirm she nodded her face affirmatively again i asked her whether he was poking his tongue only or she also anjali said even she used to poke her tongue like this and she entered hers into my mouth. Now i started sucking her tongue and lips . Now it happened to me i got some sort of taste may be sweet as her saliva started flowing into my mouth . Now she was above to take her mouth from mine, but in some sort of trance i bought back hers to mine and started to taste. After some time she too started to respond. After few minutes when we broke the kiss i enquired her how was it .she did not reply but got off my lap and suddenly left me after bidding good night. I was bit tensed and i started thinking whether i did any kind of mistake as she left me abruptly.and i rolled on bed even without chaning to night suite.i had to try hard to sleep as i was feeling guilty but after some time i felt that the kiss was sweet and thrilling . I donít know when i slept. Next day went uneventually but my worry was reduced when she greeted me in the morning and behaved as if nothing has happened i was atleast calm now. But in night same time thatís after parents had retired . I was lying on the cot anjali came into the room and rolled beside me and started girly talk and gossipping some sencible or even non sensible .after some time she asked me whether i was upset as she left me abraptly. I said yes but after some thinkig what we did was it wrong or i crossed the limit of bro& sis or did i take more liberty without bothering to take permission was i forcing u .she was quite calm and replied me why should u think that way after all u r my bro.and without any warning or any preliminary she started kissing me when we broke the kiss she enquired was it sweet?. And continued i was just

Wondering why jijaji was after didi now i am confirmed that it is very nice to do mouthing i enjoyed yesterday but today was still nice .i was totally relived and after repeat performance of few more times we parted after bidding good night kiss rather than bidding by words. This was continued once in a while or whenw ever she or i was interested we did it discreetly and didi doing it with jijaji is quite normal when they were enjoying.it continued for few months but no further any devolopments.as we never new what was next stage of it. When didi visited us anjali was interested in what else they did together. Once accidentally anjali saw jiju was inserting his hand into didis kurta and slowly massaging breasts one after another. This neglegence of didi and jiju caused the disaster i,e what we ar are doing today was fruit of there foolishness.theye stayed in our house for only one day and continued there journey. After they went anjali did not come room for couple of days. Once i called her to for mouthing she came quitely in midnight we played little vedio games and little gupshup after that kissed each other for quite a some time and i enquired what else she learnt this time she revealed nothing and she went to her room. After couple of days when no body else were in our house i was watching tv anjali came and seated beside me when there was kissing scene in star movie channel i took her into my arms and started kissing her .i was getting excited and new no vent for revealing my self. Those days i had observed that while kiissing i had erection and there was certainly wet spot in the nicker. When the kiss was prolonged i embraced her tightly so that her titties were crushed into my chest rather they were mashed into my chest. Now anjali made crying sound as if i had hurted her too much

I inquire her the reason she did not tell anything but after little persuation she told me that i had embraced her strongly i was sure that i had not put enough pressure to hurt her . So i was bit worried that she might have fallen some where and got injured her self and was not revealing it to me. And i started to insist her to tell the reason why there was tenderness on her body she did not tell now i was really worried if there was any sort of injury it should not get infected with lot of care and concern i lifted her t shirt without any warning by the time i had almost lifted she was then alarmed but by that time she could not stop as her shirt was on her face and without giving any chance i removed her t shirt and started to inspect her body she was trying to cover her body with her small hands. On inspection i found no injury on body but for her titties which were red as if bruised by some body had molested them. Now i was stunned by the look believe me even now i was not sexually aroused but i was worried about what might have happened to her tits infact i had never observed that she too had tits on persuation anjali told me she on seeing jijaji rubbing didis balls and i wanted to know how they felt by touching.and massaged them found some funny sensation squeezed them with force. Now i was angry for not telling this observation .she said sorry infact i wanted to tell this but i was ashamed to tell and talking about female anatomy was also shameful .i agreed to her statement and asked her whether her titties are aching more.she replied that little but on touching they pain more .u should have applied some pain killer ointment she said she tried with move but ointment itself was irritating so washed it off and did not try anything else.then i remembered, mom saying bruised parts can be soothed by licking them by this way u can give first aid.on remembering her advice i assured sis that not to worry about it i shall take care of it i started to lick her small balls by this she startled and shouted what r u doing i

Reminded her what mom had told now she kept quite means permitted to soothe them by licking and in fact she found soothing sensation i never applied force but rather i was licking smoothly after licking some time anjali told enough i stopped and told her she can ask the treatment any time and she was happy to hear it and kissed me happily.Up to evening we played and syudied had food which mom had prepared , before they went outside.evening i was watching some sports channel anjali came and sat beside me after she had finished her homework now we were chatting after some time i remembered the morning episode and enquired her about pain in her boobs and touched them lightly as if they would burst if i put force on them. She saisd some what better than morning i said let me treat u so that by next day there should not be any pain just with concern about her and nothing else. I raised her dress over her head this time neither she was shy nor hesitated to show her assets to me. Now i started to lick her titties one after another. I was soothing peripherals first anjali was saying that she felt better on every lick when i came to centre of her breast i,e. Nipple she made different sound when i concentrated on her nips she started moaning i was alarmed by the sound and enquired did i hurt she said no but getting some different sensation i asked whether good or bad she confirmed it was good but tingling every when were in her body. When she said treatment was enough i stopped and in night parents came back we had food all together before going to bed i did not forget to ask about her improvement .she said why it would not go when i have so caring brother. I am feeling much better. Till next night she did not come to me for treatment ofcorce mother was there all the time. Next night she came to me and we were chitchatting after some time i remembered about her bruise and on enquiry she told it was all right and there is literally no pain. But she did not make any move to show them. But i wanted to confirm my self that she was perfectly well and when i tried to remove her dress she felt shy , but did not stop me from what

I was doing on inspection i felt that the color had come to normal and i slowly massaged them and asked whether it hurts she told almost nil. Then i tried to lick but she stopped me and told when they are normal what is necessity to treat them i just ignored her words and replied u said they r almost ok but it does not mean fully, and proceeded to lick like yesterday first from outer end ,when i reached her nipples she literally shihvered and started moaning. By yesterdays experience i was cock sure that it is not at all paining and i continued to lick on while massaging the other now her moaning increased and she pressed my head to her bossom and cried bhaiyya and aftr couple of minutes she asked me to put some pressure ,i started to suck them alternatively when she stopped me i saw them and i was frightened as they were red again when she observed me she said not to bother as her skin is very sensitive on meger touch also it turns red,even yesterday was also it was almost same case but surely there was pain but today not at all. Now i was convinced that i had not hurt her . I enquired why she was making noise she said i was having some strange unexpressable but sweet feeling inside me .where all the feeling was there she smiled but did not reply again we embraced each other and started kissing .after some time she raised herrself from bed and started wearing clothes then i looked towards her small but firm ,nice titties she looked towards my face and asked why r u looking them do u want some more i nodded affirmatively. Now she came above me as i was lying on my back and inserted her

Old 4th May 2008
Voracious Poster

Breast in my mouth. After few sessions of this kind once anjali asked me how her breast felt in my mouth i said its wonderful and cant be detailed orally u will have to try yourself where can i try was her question i said u can try with any of ur girl friend she said its impossible . Then i said u can suck my nipples but i don’t have tit like u and i removed my banian without waiting for her reply. She too without much hesitation started nibbling my nip, now both of were naked above the waist. There after it became our favorite game the problem was neither of us knew about revealing sexual frustration invaribly my lully was hard while we played and even after such game i had few night falls also but i knew nothing about them and i thaught i was pissing in sleep whenever i had wet spots so i was scared to ask anyone . On one instance it so happened that i was on my undi when anjali came and snugled in bed and after some talking our business started the cock was hard asusual when i was sucking anjus breast which were growing and becoming nice day by day may be due to our sucking and pressing oftenly. Accidentally i tocuched my cock and the touch felt nice after few minutes i touched it again purposefully it felt still better so i included this also in my game but i used to play myself. Once anju noticed it asked me what i was upto i said what i had discovered but definitely after some hesitation i said will u try she asked what in bewilerment i some how convinced her and she started to touch me there first time she touched so lightly as if it will explode like a bomb but after some time she did hold as i liked . After few days once i removed my dick when we were playing and handed the bare cock she almost jumped to touch the naked cock but on

Persuation she took in her hand she also admitted that the welwetty touch felt nice and started taking in her hand in subsequent sessions. Once when she was playing with it exploded and white juice came out she started crying and started beating me as she misstook for pissing that time i was in seventh cloud i felt something discharged from my brain instead of cock even i was puzzled to see what it was as it was not urine for certain . When i told the difference she said it was sticky now i remembered that whatever wet spots i received in sleep were of this sort only. Now both of us were curious about it and we further observed that immidiatly the cock shrank when the tip was touched it became over sensitive. Anju asked me whether i was hurt or was it due to her misshandling i said no not because of u i had it many times but in sleep but this is the first time when i am awake and further continued that it felt tremondously nice she took lot of time to convinced.certainly we incorporated this also in our programmes . Once out of curiosity i asked her to remove her undy and show me what she had there she became totally angry and said i am becoming spoiled and sick in mind and even threatened me that she would stop coming to my room and stop whatever we did now . There after i never asked that again.the real turn came may be after couple of months . It all happened this way when i was returning from college some of our college mate was going on bike and a textbook slipped from his schoolbag and fell on the ground i called him to collect it but it was too late as he had flew by the time i shouted . I collected it put it in my bag and thought i would return it tomorrow . . Next there were 2/3 days off due to some festival and sunday, the book was lying on my study table . And i almost forgot about it even after the college commenced. Once anjali came with one small book in her hand in the night and started to fire from when i started reading such filthy matereal i was surprised to listen some complaint from My sis . I said what then she threw The book and said not to act innocent . I took the book and noticed it was not mine when i opened the book it was illustrated porno it had few filthy photos of naked male and female . And even fucking [the term i had heard when boys were quarelling and the meaninng was unknown to me then] .i said it is not mine and asked from where she got it ? She told me when she was cleaning my study table the book which i had got from road, fell on the ground and while keeping it back she noticed it as it was not mine ,name on it was also not familier out of curiocity she had opened the book thair she found it as it was securedly tucked in the rapper . Some how i convincd her that it was not my fault and i would find the owner of the book and return, though she was cursing the unknown owner of the book and labelled him as bad mannered and warned me not to make any friendship of him then the matter ended . Next day again i forgot to return the book and next night i opened the book simply to see what all it contained as i went on turning the pages i was seeing lot of new things actually people were sucking breasts , cock womens urinating organ i,e vagina and inserting cock into vagina , ass and lot more . Further it contained some text stories also. I started reading involuntarily it had all the filthy language in it. In next story it was about boy fucking next door aunty, next story was about a boys first time with teen age girlfriend it was so indetail a beginner would learn a lot about sex . In one night i learnt lot of new things. Next day i took only text book and left behind the sex book and returned the same after searching the boy he was in next room to my class room.in the night i was so much enthusiastic to teach anjali about my new found wisdom. When she came to my room i took her in my arms and started kissing with new vigour in fact i had not planned to experiment sex on anjali but as if i wanted to tell how knowledgible i was . When the kiss was broken i asked her real names of penis vagina etc she replied in childish names like lullu etc now iwent on telling the right names and even explained how they were used in sex . She was ashtonished about my new found knowledge. Now anju asked me the source of all the information i wanted to hide it but she suspected that something is missing and came to right conclusione and told her with lot of confidence that i had read the book compleately instead of returning it as it is . Lastly i admitted . Now she scolded me as bad mannered but i convinced her that we had to have some learning about sex life sooner or later .

Because unknowingly we were abusing didi for her behavior with her hubby which was correct and normal , but because of our ill knowledge about it . Then anju kept quite then i tried to explaine she asked for the book when i handed it from the consealed place she took it and fled to her room. Next night she was eager to get into room . Made some excuse of finding some maths solutions she follow me into my room and pretended as studying we came to topic and she agreed about how knowledgible it was we learnt so many things so early. She started kissing me as usual but none of us knew that today we are opening a new chapter . When i was suckinf her titti i remembered that when women are excited they too had wet patch there i asked anju for conirmation do u get wet like me in the undi there she nodded affirmatively i was curious to know now i requested her to show , but she was shy on lot of persistance requests and promise of confidence and with condition of no repeating she agreed to remove her undi allready we were naked above the waiste now below also. I first removed mine and then i started to take of her skirt she again reminded me of the promise of not doing anything other than observation study type . I agreed again and slowly removed her panty yah it was my first sight of

Pussy in real after that book in fact i didn’t even remember small girls also . There i studied it closely and studied inner petals outer petals clitoris etc the book had narreted in so nice manner that it was more like kamasutra . I wanted to know how it behaves when she is excited so i started to suck her boobs and chewing her small nipple she started moaning now i got up from her and saw her cunt oozing i put finger to opening to feel moisture , but there was steady stream instead . Shall i touch there she did not comment so i proceeded and felt the moist massaged the liquid all over the place then found the clit touched it, she jumped to almost ceiling and asked what r u doing . I said i am not doing anything but studieng yur anatomy. Again i touched the clit she shivered after playing some time i traced the entrance and tried to insert a finger it was so tight i could not make entry into it i was aware by story that if i make forceful entry it would hurt which i could never do in my life. Took my finger to my nose it had some sort of smell but it was not bad then i tasted as described in the book . Then asked her permission to lick she said u have promised that u would not do anything nonsense i said yes now also i am not doing anything but want to take fragrance and taste u can see people r doing it in the picture . U know that i can never hurt u .anju did not argue so slowly i descended my head to her palace of pleasure inhaled the aroma . It was not everting then i streched my tounge tasted the first hand juice unadultrated directly from the source . And licked clean when my tounge touched hr clit she could not stop herself from pressing my face into her crotch i slowly and unknowingly started to toungue fuck her till she had a wonderful orgasm and she squirted a stream into my eager mouth and as her orgasm subsided collapsed on bed still clutching my head into her crotch.when she found her breath i was doughtful about her idea about what we did because i had promised that i would do nothing but i had done almost everything except penitration of my cock.

Anjali got up from bed threw pillow on my face and retorted u cheat u false promise maker u untrust worthy brute and started hitting my back, face wherever she felt like. I was totally upset i had no courage to ask excuse she was so angry , on looking her the earth started swallowing me . It was so horrible experience i thought she would never parden me nor she will ever talk to me , i was totally frightened my face was bleached white . Within few moments anju started laghing histerically i was more scared than before . Now she calmed little and enquired u r confused how did i fool u and started smiling , i took several gulps of air and then started realising that she was joking but anyway it was a horrible joke, joke of lifetime . When i was convinced i jumped on her naked body crushed her body to mine strted beating her but not with force and hold her face and started kissing her madly and when i broke the kiss without giving her any time lifted her both legs dived into her juncture of legs and started sucking her chute furiously like a dauberman dog and did not leave her dispite of her several orgasms and i finally left her when she started kicking me to be free .then she took me into her arms embraced me kissed my face like mad and must have tasted herself on my face and said thanks repeated thanks many times and she said it was most memoriable moment of her life and she was so exhausted she drifted off to sleep in my bed only not bothering to wear her dress. We did it when ever we felt like but not too oftenly generally we were contended by smooching this went on several

Months.till then there was no progress , of course i was interestd in main coarse.but i knew it would hurt her badly. Because She was very young to do all those things and i could never tollerate her sufferings because i loved her more than my own life. But there was a small change i now and then i started bringing sex books which we used to read together.after 4-5 months gap sis came home and the corum was full those moments were full of joy we used to tease didi as by now knew what marriage was and what couple did in privacy. Some times even parents used to tease along with us. But our secret was nicelly maintained because we were extra cautios.may be after a week jijaji came to our house ,for parents it was a sort of festival as thair soninlaw had come after long gap as well didi was eager to receive him, when they closed door of thair bedroom immidiatly after lunch i thaught jijiji had come home holding his erect lauda in his hand. Anjali came to my room and whispered in my ears guess what the young couple were doing in the closed room , i said very simple after a gap of one week jijaji has come with ready cock and by now they must be fucking ,.by these dirty words anju was shy .after spending some time with me, anju went to her room.in the evening every body were at hall chit chatting laughing and spending time , but anju was very late to join us i thought she must have studied and come . In the night all of us had meals together.when didi went to their room i too went to my room and started to study. After some time anju came and sat near me and whispered smiling mischiosly and said bhayya surprise for u i enquired what but she said suspense till late night .i did not bother as i was aware about her kid jokes or silly suspence.at about eleven in the night anju came to me when i was almost ready to retire , took my hand and hushed me not to make any noise and dragged me to a dirty store room across the hall at corner . Slowly opened the store when we entered she closed the door noiselesly, and cautioned me again and slowly slid a few things lying over the old table . There was a small window weight had a broken shutter through which light was coming and peeped through

Window and i could make out in the dark that she was very happy to see what she saw across the window .after some time she dragged me to window i too was eager to see what my little sis was up to. When i peeped in the window i was so surprised i was about to shout with surprise and happiness because it had opened into my didis room which i never anticipted ,now jiju was sucking didis cunt lapping and toungue fucking her it was second of live chute. We tried to open the window some more and we were sucsesful to some extent .now it was enough for both of us to watch with difficulty and the problem was ignored .we started watching with full curiosity ,now jija fell on the bed and dragged didi over him and didi started kissing him all over and nibbled his nipples and continued her journey to south and o now she kissing his erect member oh my god she is licking him ah she has commenced swallowing him . Oh my god she has become expert she is taking the erect lauda to the base. .after some sucking chewing she removed the glistening cock from the mouth now jiju whispered something to her she nodded and started sliding upwards with cock in her mouth to 69 now both of them were eating each other .didi mighht have had at least 3-4 orgasms before jijaji spurt his jism on didis face balls, and remaining didi licked him off .after gap of 4-5 minutes didi again started licking and sucking till he got another erection meanwhile i saw at our self anju was in front of me and i had to crush her between

Table and my self to have a better view , now i took real advantage of it by holding her in such a manner that my whole body was touching her body as if we were made a single body by putting some adhesive iin between us.i turned towards window jiju told something to didi ,now didi mounted on jiju and jiju helped her to insert now erect dong into her dripping pussy didi started to hump him slowly and steadily this side i inserted my hand in anjalis top and started feeling her beautiful breasts alternatively anju wasn’t aware of what i was doing to her till i started kneading them ,then she looked at her tits and looked back she didn’t utter a word but started humping her back to me. That side sis had another release and collapsed over her hubby now he rolled over her and came on top and started fucking her with long and steady stroke , he was pulling his cock almost out and humped the whole length at once didis beautiful balls jumped with every stroke they were much bigger than anjus and most attractive i had never thought that she had so big boobies concealed under her kurtha ofcuorse i had never observed in sexy thought.here i was dry humping my little angel when jiju started fucking with full speed i felt that he is going to cum.if we make some noise after they complete their marathon we were at risk of getting caught. So i started dragging choti out of room but she was interested to see further but i lifted her off her feet and carried to my room silently. When she asked me after locking ourself securedly in side the room what was so hurry i said the risk, she agreed with it and kissed my cheek saying my clever bhayya. I congratulated her for her discovery of peeping place and now i guessed why she was missing in the evening probbly she was working out the plan . We were happy to witness the first voyeristic activity , u can guess the one had not seen even b.f. Has seen the live show of very young couple without any fear of getting caught. Now i was so excited , without wasting any time i started playing with her balls for which she responded by removing her

Top and followed by my shirt now we were kissing passionately i was squeezing her body everywhere she was moaning i started eating tits and she was pressing my head into her bossom i left her breast by then they were swollen by my attack like a mad now i dived staight to her love triangle and started licking smoothly then slowly i increased the pressure as i was sucking her vulva poor anju was tossing her body all over the bed the hole had oozed so much liquid enough to drench the whole bed within little time series of orgasms were started one after another when the last one subsided she fell like a log she took several minutes to recover , till then i had not discharged so my condition was also precarious when anju recovered i asked the favour to be returned she said she has never done it i said u have read about it and witnessed it put all ur inteligence and willingness so that u can perform well now to boost up her will , i turned in 69 and started eating her immidiatly she took my lund and gave fethery kiss on bulbuos head , allready precum was leaking and slowly she tasted it and started to take the rod into her beautiful lips we did not take more time to reach the destination . We slurped each others liquid with new found taste after some rest in same position when i saw her cunt it was red beacause of my assault and looked attractive again started tounging her passion hole it had become extra tender so she started responding very fast and now my cock also started to raise as soon as her tounge touched the tip it started becoming hard then i turned head to head i wanted to insert between her thighs and fuck her thighs without inserting into the hole . She came to know my intention, she made necessary adjustment And i started the dry humping with each stroke cock was sliding upward or downward within a few stokes it started hitting her vagina as the strokes went on, friction to her cunt also increased now she Was moaning to wake whole house now i cautioned her not to make any sound. After some times i don’t know what happened to her she asked me can u insert into me i said no it wud hurt u but she said u can atleast have a try but i was continuing srtokes within couple of minutes she commanded me to insert, what ever may be consequence , isaid my dear u r too young u r only 14+ u cant tollerate anju was not ready to listen she disengeged and guided my member to her opening , still i was under control so i again cautioned but she had determined to take it when my rod had fitted to the appurture i pushed a bit it was highly lubricated and the head slipped into it now she made a face indicating pain, asked her again shall i stop she said me to try again this time she gritted her teeth now i was sure that she will never stop and at last inevitably i clutched her shoulder and started entering into her when inch by inch was disappearing the pain was evident on her face but she was not ready to give up atlast i gave a big jerk and i cud not even make out when i broke her hymen but the cork had fitted the bottle.i paused for a while to let her take breath and give her momentary rest when she tried to feel my cock i congratulated for swallowing it fully. Her tears of pain suddenly stopped and tried to smile but managed to say at last we cud do it . I am happy u cud enter into me now we are bound into a new bound where probably no siblings are . With her permission when the pain had reduced i started to move very slowly in and out may be at least for five minutes now her pain was substantially gone and she started enjoying i increased the pace now she was moaning again. The journey of passion really started and i was fucking my dear sis when i was sure that i was no more hurting then only i felt pleasure and now the train was moving so fast i was really fucking to my capacity while either kissing her face, lips or even her growing parrots . Iwud pause when she signalled me of her orgasms and again i wud pick up it went on i don’t know how long but the pleasure which both of

Us wanted it ever last but inevitbly came near i cud feel it by my mastrubation experince i started humping her for all i was worth and explode into the unprotected paradise . Anju smiled when she felt spurts after spurts were hitting her womb . When i slid to side neither of us knew when we drifted off sleeep .but certainly woke up at five in the morning by my buzzing alarm when i opened eyes stil we were embraced i kissed on her forehead and whe she started sturring she too opened eyes and pinched me. I asked the reason she replied to confirm that it was not dream i asked what dream?. U making me then stammered for the words , fucking i concluded. I had to force her to send her to her room with a promise of repeating it next night. Then i observed the bed it had so much blood stain on it and now i saw her legs there was lot of blood stain probably more of blood had oozed than semen. Now i took her to bath and washed her thourowly .when she was gone i slept again . At around eight mom came to room to awake me thanks god i had changed the sheets after sending choti to her room. She pinched my cheek and awakened me wth her ever sweet voice . And declared there is sweet news i opened my eyes and jumped immiditly to know the news , mom declared choti has become big ,suspecting she has matured , but acting innocent i said u mean she has grown and she is big again mom pinched my cheek u buddu u cant understand and fled out of room. That day was like festival in the house of course it was certainly for we two .but sad part of it was no one were supposed to touch her for five days. For next

Five days i would sneek into her room and wud talk and whenever i tried to touch she would protest.but after five days she wolud come to my room and we used to play we did have sex almost every night at Least twice or thrice a night.then a botheration staeted because as she was matured there was every risk of pregnancy , when i detailed it she laughed at me and said u buddu have u forgotten that kamasutra book had illustated the use of condom , i jumped and shouted urekha and next day itself i brought a box of condoms for a whole next month was honeymoon for us .there after when both of us were talking i remind her that we are losing studies for which she also agreed .now after month of honey moon we reduced frequency but smooching was mandetory daily program. Till now we enjoy we live like real lovers no regret no guilt but pure bliss.we have promised to each other that there wont be cheating , we would never opt to change partners till the marriage and would maintain the relation even after marriage also . By this we had one biggest advantage that most of our classmates were searching for girl/boy friends and thinking or planning to trap for lovers and spend huge amount of time and money but failure in most of cases .they used to explain us whenever there partners cheated or slipped out of thair hand .we used to smile discreetly.we never had to spend time or money but we were utilizing it for better purposes like studying or fucking each other brain out did u like my real incident.

Last edited by rajatche33 : 4th May 2008 at 12:00 PM.

Old 4th May 2008
Voracious Poster

I am Shrinath from bangalore.after reading other sexperience i want to share mine with u all.it happened when i was 18 years and was studying 10th class. It so happened that once my aunt ; fathers sister sheela had come to our house because her hubby had gone for 3 months sap training to delhi .as their industry had bought sap system . They were transferred to nearby place to bílore .in uncle absence my scary aunt wanted to spend days with us .we had our own flat which was purchased by my father in beginning of his career the land was not that costly. But he had built to his budget.one bkh house.but for us it was no problem because parents slept in bedroom and i occupied a small store room which could accommodate one cot table and couple of chairs.and little more place to move between cot and table. When aunt came to us there was no problem of accomodation as she occupied in hall. It was winter and climate was very cold but she could manage in the hall in night but afternoon nap she used my room as it was unoccupied at that hour .but the problem started when the climate worstened due to sudden cyclone the temperature fell drastically and mother advised her to sleep with me .the point was we never got along well as she was too disciplined and i was very lazy.i never kept room tidy which she never tolerated .but the situation was thus that it was impossible to avoid her neither i nor she cud sleep in the hall as it was too cold there.not only i was forced to share my room i had to even bed.i was not at all happy,but inevitably i had to accept and i did. It was not new to share my bed i had done it with my favorite aunts i ;s my moms sisters and elder sister of father as bed was of king size, and they used to love me as a kid but with sheela aunty it was different as we didnít like each other at least i felt that way.first night she came and slept while i was studying by the time i was ready to bed she was asleep,next day by the time i completed studies and ready for bed she too came to room after watching cereals and slept when i was lying my elbow touched her , she looked at me ,

I felt as if she is glaring me and ready to shout at me . I simply slid to the side of the cot.aunty did not utter a word,and slept. Couple of nights passed uneventually, one night it was saturday and no cereals she had gone to bed early , by the time i went to bed she had sprawled over the bed occupying most of the bed i had very lttle space left , some how i adjusted my self in the edge ,and slept. In the night in deep sleep i fell down from cot while changing the side with loud noise.as i got up from the ground aunty opened her eyes and without saying anything she made some space and slept now i had some more space ,though i was angry and there was pain in my back and legs i had no choice but to lie down and i did same . Next night when i reached bed she was awake and slid little more to make some more room for me to sleep and now she spoke , yesterday i think u fell down from the cot do u roll much , i said yes and i had hardly any place left as u had sprawled over covering most of it. U should have told me to slide i would have done, i said u were asleep ,then u cud have rolled me as i did other day , i snarled for that i had to touch u which u donít like , who said it see we are aunt and nephew not outsiders, i have been observing u donít speak to me am i taking your privacy or u donít want to share ur bed with others. No its not the case i have shared bed with all others particularly vimala aunty she always prefers to sleep with me [ eldest sis of my mom] and they all love me , vimala aunty loves me so much she hugs me and some times she even sings lory also,she never even scolds me where as u beat me for hardly any reason , so when u donít like me its definitely embrassing for me to sleep with u. I let

The vulcano exit which i was waiting for an opportunity . She did not get angry and instead smiled and said u have .Mistaken me i never hated u but i was teaching mannerisms and discipline when ur hand touched me other night u only slid i had not said anything ,now be a good child and u can come near to me , i too have habit of rolling in sleep even my hubby complains of pushing him or throwing arms or legs over him ,now be a sweet child and tolerate me and she pinched my cheek as she used to, now i felt affection, usualyy i took it for punishment , do u want me to sing lory for the good kid, she enquired with a smile . Now i was happy to learn that she does not hate me and i had mistaken her and i said not needed and slid towards her and while she had put a hand over my chest and touching my face with her long and slender fingers and i hesitantly put my hand over her tummy as i used to put on vimala aunty. Now while her one hand was over me and her another hand was holding my hand which was over her stomach she asked me beta r u ok now ,now i smiled at her she bid good night to me by kissing my forehead .now after almost a week i was comfortable and slept happily . The nights went fine without any problems. After this incident suddenly relation between us changed. Now i started liking her and she started to clean my room now my room was so nice that anyone cud like it.when ever i had problems with studies i took guidance from her and within a weeks time she became tutor and guide for allsorts of things .now whenever we were on cot till we caught sleep we used to speak on various matters from study to politics and sports , she was a brilliant person having done her p.g. With gold medals. She should be serving but for her hubbys top post as manager finance she had given up her job as lecturer. Now while lying on bed she usually put her hand on me and caressing my face and occasionally kissed my forehead or cheek and some times i used to kiss her cheek as gratitude of her help and guidance. Now vimala aunty had been my sore and on her way back she visited us.on forcing by all members she decided to stay back for couple of days.she had to share the same

Bed ,now the real thing started vimala aunty was ashtonished to see that sheela aunty had started liking me and showing lot of love and concern about me,vimala was jealous as she knew that previously my shelf and sheela had no understanding.now both sisters took each side and hug me and talk more and more . When both were talking to each other they both turned to centre . Till now i had no bad feelings about any of my family members . Ofcourse i had no sex feelings at all though i knew about bees and birds and incest was out of question. But when they were speaking to each other keeping me in middle there body was adhered to me almost completely and two pairs of boobs were pressing to my body , vimala was more careless about her dress in home but outside she was well dressed and well behaved ,but in house particularly in room she was totally as usual and was not new to me to see her cleavage .but now my age or pressing by both, some how the feeling started. Whenever both ladies balls were pressing me i had different feeling.vimala aunty found no difference in me she felt me still baby and innocently she hugged me and gave peck on cheek many times .now i felt her extra big and soft balls on my chest. When vimala returned, the previous life resumed but whenever i put my hand over sheelaís chest to caress her face which she never had any objection but she loved me as she had no issues. But my mind some time compared both sisters texture and softness of thair tits.sheelas tits were more firm and much smaller than vimala,s . Even now i never had any intention of missing the situation

For the purpose of sex . Once it so happened that in middle of night i got up i had urge of pissing and when i Returned i saw that aunt had taken most of space from my side , so i decided to pull her this side a little so that i can make some place the other side ,so i pulled her by holding her hand and shoulder , i was succesful to move her but one thing happened that while pulling her nightyís buttons and little nighty also was torn off as it was old and worn out cotton nigty. I cud cross her to sleep while lying down i noticed her torn cloth through which her milky color flesh was visible , now i slept . Again after some time my sleep was disturbed . When i opened my eyes i noticed that we were sleeping with our legs entangled aunty was perpendicular to me . The position was like scissor our waist was connected and she had raised her legs and my legs were under her legs .so many times we had slept that way but today when my eyes reached her bust the torn nighty was ajar and i cud see most part of one boob. I think at this point it is essential to describe my aunt. She is highly intellectual; height 5.5í super white in color structure is 34b-29-36 ten years older than me. Really beautiful long fingers always nicely dressed mostly in sarees perfectly covering her body not at all exhibiting any of her parts , so on seeing her no one wouldnít lust at her but would respect her . She was talkative and would mingle with like minded people . Her milk jugs were perfect not sagging bit hard as i had compared hers with vimala aunty. She had no issues as she had some in her falopean tubes which i had learnt while mom was speaking to some aunt. I had never seen any bodys naked breast when i had glimpse of the boob i was curious to see more so i slightly lifted the whatever part was covered .it felt nice to watch i wanted to sleep but my curiocity did stop me again i watched it some more time but it didnít stop there i felt like touching it, but my second mind was telling not to do but first one won and i slowly put my hand on naked boob and there was no fear of getting caught as she is deep sleeping person small pushing and pulling would never awake her like me. So i started feeling her tit squeezed a little and i wanted to see the other again i parted the cloth now i cud see both the parrots they were protruded from her chest though she was sleeping on her back 100% unaware of what i was doing i massaged both of them without putting more pressure on them . Then i felt that my raja had fully awaken and was standing like a machine gun and was straining in my undy when the pain of arresting was more i decided to free him to avoid pain and i did it.i cud feel the

Cool breeze on it and i it was bit comfortable when again my attention went to her milk jugs i again felt like touching both of them at once so..I slowly rolled towards her and hold both of them and enjoying the bliss of touching the most wonderful thing in the world.now now, now the most unexpected thing happened my lund was dashing wiry bush when i concentrated where it was touching o my god she is not wearing panty like she is not wearing bra . I had never thought i will be in such a situation once, but it felt nice . A slowly lined up my cock to her paradise involuntarily and i was playing with her beauties and her face neck while doing so coincidentally my rod was fitted to her entrance of the other world . Now i laid motionless thinking what to do now . But my evil part won decided to put some pressure and test whether i cud cock the bottle i exerted little and i felt i am right at her entrance i pushed more it went in a bit it was wonder the man with no experience has found the which is not easy but it was mere luck it was piercing the wall and it went a bit by bit when some part had entered and my glance

Old 4th May 2008
Voracious Poster

Was feeling the warmth of the cunt aunt stirred a little now i stopped after some time i pushed slowly succeeding to enter her till our groins touched , after some time i felt like fucking her with full force but i Decided not to as i knew what cud happen if she wakes up.so i rested in same position and donít know when i drifted off to sleep . In the morning when i woke up aunt was not in the bed .after some time aunt came into the room with a cup of coffee and asked me to get up as it was my study time . When i was drinking my eyes went to her nighty i came to know that it is not dream but in real i had done all acts, but was eager to know her response . When her attention went to her torn nighty she enquired why it was torn now i said what happened in the night and why i had to sleep the other side hiding the latter part which she was also not knowing . She said its ok nighty is very old and shall be discarded.i said its better though not willing.now the tuition started and all the memories vanished and i was fully concentrating on studies.next night i tried again to play the game ,but i never got the pose like that but definately i cud hold and lightly squeeze the balls and i was sure that with so much pressure she would not wake .again after 3-4 nights i got the same position and today i wanted to enter her today i felt how difficult it is to locate the entrance and enter i had to search with my fingers and i cud find after so much time and lining it with it was again problem by the time i penitrated i was feeling sleepy and i slept keeping it in. After few episodes again i invented one more position . It was easy also when we were sleeping like spoons i wanted to try thus when i tried to push it was not possible so i pushed her both the legs into folding ,now i had excess to it now i raised her dress and located hole now i was bit experinced and more confident some how inserted into the opening and holding her waist and drifted off to sleep. Subsequently 4-5 times i did it. Once the real problem happened she was sleeping on her back and rolled her and raised her dress and positioned her to suit me and penitrated into her warm cunt .now thought of fucking her was increasing and i tried to open her nighty buttons and I could do it . I entered my hands in her dress took her mangos in my palm i felt grate and started moving slowly but today i was more excited as i had excess to both vagina and breast and i was able to move in fucking motion within few strokes i ejaculated it was so thrilling

I had masturbated previously few times but there was no comparison in them i had almost blacked out .and slept like that only without even taking out my tool forget about straightening of her dress and buttoning up . In the morning when i recalled the night advancement i was scared , and at the same time i had blunt courage that even after so many times she hasnít come to know , this time also i shall escape.but i was feeling guilty to face aunty.but i was trying to outsmart her. Till night nothing happened ,as the time passed i was becoming more courageous and at bed time even there was no sign of vulcano. We slept as usual and in night in routine time i felt her stirring and now i started getting doubt that aunt is awake. There were 2 possibilities she is not getting sleep or she is observing me . I was alarmed about the situation and i wanted to prove that if she has any doubt i shud not give her any chance. So i asked solutions of some maths problems and asked her about my study while keeping my hand over body to be precise over her chest and caressing her cheeks acting total innocent . May be i slept much before her . Today i felt that she was wearing panty inside her nighty i did not wake up in the night and in coming days also i acted same.by now her tension might have gone and she might have

Relaxed . After few nights i checked for awareness and once again she had stopped wearing panty . I cud not control myself for longer .now i remembered that i had not even checked for her assets ,so i decided not to fuck but to see her nude.next night i raised her nighty and saw her lower portion completely . Her Legs were in best shape and smooth like silk i donít know whether she removed her hairs of legs or she was hairless but they felt nice . I raised it further till her waist and i found her cunt also hairless when i put my palm over her love triangle i felt her growing hairs means she had shaved her cunt some days back .i was thrilled to see her milky thighs.for few days i was satisfied by looking at her beauty.and i made point to straigthen her dress before catching sleep and hold her tummy as small kids do.again my evil minded started instigating me when i was sure that aunty is no more observing me i started to feel her and insert a finger and tested by fingering her some time she moaned on continuos fingering but never woke that i wonder till today how any body can sleep while they are finger fucked.any way it was advantage for me so i advanced to insert my tool into her.after a week or so i tried fucking her in slow rithm and i was cautious not to ejaculate, but all good things have an end.one day while i was fucking her holding her right boob may be i was pressing her sensitive nipple.. It was in real josh and i donít know may have fucked faster and harder kamathuranam na bhayam na lajja .all of a sudden there was loud moaning i was more intense on hearing moans and it was followed by back pushes before i realized what was happening aunty was not only awake but was cooperating by giving back strokes it was evident that she was also enjoying the blissful fuck. I did not stop the engine and continued to roar may be for another 10 minutes before my hosepipe sprayed the seeds deep into her paradise .once after the her climax also subsided

She turned back and when she saw my face there was horror into her eyes and suddenly her face turned into anger and all of a sudden she slapped on my face and started beating me till her satisfaction ,and followed by crying , i was in delemna whether to console her or to weep on my own act but some how she didnít go outside the room and was crying , i too started weeping along with her apologizing all the time and was begging her to pardon me. I was thinking and thinking to find a reasonable solution , a found some idea and i donít know when i drifted into sleep. When my eyes opened it was very late aunt had also not there and she had not bothered to awake me.i was expecting world war by all the members of the family ,but when i came out father greeted me good morning while he was preparing himself to go out .and mom was getting ready to go bathroom after serving breakfast to dad.aunty was coming out of bath . So i was bit releived and cud breathe easily at least at the moment.day passed un eventually after dinner when i entered in my room by then aunt was all ready there ,she kept quite for some 10-15 minutes thinking how to start the conversation since morning she had nt spoken a word to me . At last she patted bed to order me to sit beside her and straight away came to the topic and asked why you did it ?. Actually i was tensed though i had all the time till night to cook up a story . I said it i am sorry for whatever happened but i am at half fault .u mean she retorted back. I mustered courage and told her , suppose if u listen to me with patience i shall tell the truth ,u can trust me if donít want to listen or u donít believe in what i say u r at liberty to punish me as u wish for which i donít object however rigorous it may be including u can kill me . Now color of her face changed . Ok go ahead she

Told, i told her how her old nighty was torn on channing her side and in late night my sleep was disturbed due to her snoring and she throwing her arms and legs and due to access of weight over me. When i a opened my eyes ur most beautiful naked breasts in the word were visible , though i tried to Neglect them u raise ur legs now still worster thing happened , she signed me to continue we were all ready sleeping in scissor pose when u raised and folded ur legs ur nighty which was at ur knees slowly slipped as strip teasing while for the first time i was witnessing any womans thighs that too highly attractive thighs , u believe me i have not even seen any porno books or blue films , i would not be knowing about them if my friends did not talk about them.. I tried my level best to ignore them but failed utterly , i never had sex in my mind forget about incest and that too an elderly woman who is like my personal guide and encyclopedia of all sorts of knowledge and u r like teacher, mother all in one. But your sleeping beauty, color better than milk and perfectly shaped body did arouse me leave me even if there was any saint or even john pope also cud have erection. The erection was not just normal my penis had enlarged to such extent it was almost reaching ceiling ,but as it was arrested in my undy and the erection was most paining one so to reduce the pain i freed it from its hiding that was another blunder i did but not intentional.when i turned to face u to watch your lovely boobs as i put my palm over them my lund still enlarged and when i squirmed a little there was one more wonder was waiting my lund touched ur bare triangle of love . Ur smooth skin provoked me to fuck u but i did not dare to , but still i was poking my rod to your cunt within few minutes u one more and most unexpected but worst most thing u did . As if u were in trance or in dream of sleeping with uncle u confused mine with him u did hold and put my cock in your chute [i lied this part only to get an excuse] . The mistake was mine as u were in deep sleep and by mistake u had taken my gun into ur holster but i was totally awake i took disadvantage of the situation and i helped u to engulf me wholly i am also an human being and i did not want to slip an rare most oppurtunity of enjoying an angel i bet no body would have slipped the chance that too an beauty queen is taking ur lullu and swallows by her self.

Even if there was an hijda he also could have tried to rape you .after all i am most virile and having most magneficient machine gun because once my close friends had competition of longer and stronger penis . I was taken as judje without realizing what type of championship was it. When my friends forced me to see all buddys organs and had to decide, i was above to pass remark one of my friend asked me to show mine also by now i also was excited had an erection i removed my clothes an wonder was waiting guess what? Mine was number one i won the prize though i had gone as judge i won the crown of mr cock.[ it was another lie there never was competition but on oral statements done by my friends i knew that mine was bigger than all friends except one had quarter inch bigger but slender one i told this just to boost up my ego aunty kindly reverse the scene and assume me that u were me and u were sleeping with miss universe and u have an most desirable lauda what u wud have done, be honest in giving verdict. She kept quite. By observing her facial expressions i was learning that she is becoming softer by every moment . Finally she opened her mouth so u know that what u did is wrong and u have realized and u r repenting then leave the matter and never try to repeat ,past is past. Oh my good god i never expected that the matter wud end so easily of coarse she had stated earlier that she had not told my Parents that she did not wanted my courier spoiled. I felt i was safe if i did not commit any mistake though i had enjoyment at least i was not insulted or hurted except ego hurt.few days passed uneventually and to my surprise our relation resumed.we were again like friends now . But within Couple of nights it proved to be wrong.when i was asleep i felt some movements in my loin and in half sleep condition i felt some others hand is touching my cock,then i was fully awake to notice aunty was playing with my tool , i cud guess that it was due to my statement of longest penis may be she wanted to see it or started lusting after it . Yes i was right when it was completely erect she measured it with her hand and when she came to know the size may be it was bigger than her own hubby there was a audible sound from her mouth ahhh . Further she did not do anything sexually , neither she licked it nor she tried to take in her vertical lips but some how playing with it after some time when she took off her hand and wanted to turn other side and sleep,then i entered in scene , i gathered all my courage and made a boldest move . Aunty do u believe me that i have very large rod and why did u leave it u can play with it so that the game will bi quit as i have played with urs earlier . She did not say anything but she was ashamed of being cot red handed . I took her hand and placed over my tool but she immidiatly she took off . Now i got up from cot and switched on the tube light and said aunty u better watch in full light then only u will agree that i won the crown of mr cock.she tried to close her face with her beautiful hands her long and slender fingers covering her eyes.but i was succesful in removing her hand and made her see my gun and put her hand on it . This time she did not snatch her hand but weekly hold it . I said if u want to try taking it in, u can take because my king and ur queen are old friends she came out of her shell and by slip of tongue she asked how many times u have done?. Two ejaculations inside but lodging inside and not cumming is more than thirty times[ i bluffed again] when u have fucked me conciously or sub conciously what will be the difference, it is better to stop hesitation and fuck openly as u are starving for such a long period otherwise u cud have never shown way to ur paradise

Even subconciously in fact that night i thought u r taking willingly . When we have done so many times no question of chastity and let us enjoy our youth.still she had not decided but i did not try to convince her further, but without any warnig i dived into her legs and without going any chance to think and reject the proposal i entered with force i donít know whether i take her but when she realized what was being done she wanted to free herself i did hold her by reflux action, a donít know what wud have happened if she had disengaged she cud have changed her mind but i didnít give her any chance and lodged my snake inside her warm hole . And tried to kiss her lips though she was weekly resisting i said aunty please donít resist now we have allready crossed all the limits and let us enjoy otherwise i will feel guilty of raping u . See now u also want it and i slowly started pumping her bald cunt . She was still in delemna whether to cooperate or not but nature will have its actions with its own accord .there was lubrication first and after some time involuntarily she started responding to my strokes when i increased the speed and strokes were longer and firmer she for the first time said yes longer and firmer u motherfucker u have won at last , we have lost chastity and let us enjoy u mather chod at least fuck me to the satisfaction and i kept the engine running i kissed her lips squeezing her magneficiant ball still covered in clothes, and stopped when she reached several orgasms and pleaded to end the show now before cumming i asked r u satisfied she said yes baba yes for god sake complete now , and without any

Warning i started to send my seeds spurt after spurt , when it was subsided and body was cooled , i asked did i force or did i rape u or hurt u . She smiled weekly and said whatever happened is happened One thing is sure that both of us enjoyed it , i donít know whether i wanted it or not but certainly we will repeat . As long as i am here we shall do, i will teach u all the secrets of art of love making by practical and theory, and make u a perfect man to seduce any woman in the world . I need not tell seperately what we did there after she kept her promise without disturbing my studies and daily routine. Even today whenever she visits us i visit her we continue our games ,not a another soal is aware of it

Old 4th May 2008
Voracious Poster

Hello everyone, I have visited this site two or three times before, and read some stories given in ISS. I myself wish to publish about my beautiful relationship. My Name is Mahesh, however, the incidents mentioned here happened in my life. I am a 25 year old man from coimbatore. About an year ago, I happened to form a relationship with my mother's friend. I shall not mention her name. She is around 50 to 55, and is a little bit fatty. Her house is only at a walking distance from my home. From the time I had known her, she had been divorced from her husband. They were always having some case in courts over the ownership of their properties for years and only recently did the court order that the house and the land belong to her. However, her husband could live in the first floor of the house till his last and that she will have full authority over the ground stairs. So, practically the two were living in the same house, the wife in the ground stairs and her ex-husband in the first floor. They had two children, both of them boys. The first is two years older than me, and the second one younger than me. Both of them stay at hostels where they study. And so whenever my mother's friend wanted some help with something, like changing the tube lights or some other house hold repairs, she would call me. I had always wondered whether she had sex all these years she had been quarrelling with her husband. I soon discovered that she was so deprived of sex that she would never let up a chance to enjoy a young, healthy and strong man like me. For all the people around us, I was like a son to her. My mother also believed so. It was like that between us until the day I was invited to her house to help her repair a torch light. The moment I saw her face that day, I sensed something was different in her. She had a special kind of look on her face. She gave me the torch to make it work and went to the kitchen. She soon came back with some juice for me. That was the first time she had offered me any fruit juices, and I noted it. Soon after I had finished sipping in from the glass, she laid a hand between my legs. Her fingers slightly brushed over my pants. My penis felt her fingers teasing it through my pants. I was wonder struck at first. Soon my pants bulged out in the front.

She ran her fingers smoothly over my bulge and smiled. She asked me whether I had done this before. I nodded my head side to side indicating 'no'. When she realized that it was my first time, she smiled openly and took my hand and placed it over her nightie. I felt the softness of her plump breasts through the nightie. She then leaned forward and gently kissed my lips. First, going to the corners of my lips and tickling me, then going at it at full and sucked my lips and tongue. Her hands danced all over my body and we kissed like that for some time. Later she began to unhook her nightie and pulled it up. She had plump and fleshy calf muscles and massive, yet smooth thighs. She was quite fair, however between her legs, it was darker. She had lots of curly pubic hair, and her lower abdomen was bulging out. She had a very fatty abdomen and above that, were her sweet breasts hanging out for me. She was completely naked and standing there looking at me with a smile on her face. By this time my penis was as hard and strong as it could be and I wanted to undress myself. But when I began to take off the buttons of my shirt, she stopped me and got hold of my shoulders. She pressed me down, and I kneeled before her. While I was going down, I kissed all over her body. She raised one leg up to my face, holding on to the wall for balance and said, "Kiss me". I was so close to her naked body and I couldn't resist. I kissed her toes and then moved up slowly kissing her plump calves, her knees, gently nibbled behind her knees and moved further up to her thighs. I hugged her legs closely and placed my face on the smooth inside of her

Thighs, enjoying the warmth of her thighs on my face. I felt her fingers running over my head through my hair, gently caressing my head. Then I again kissed her thighs and moved up to the place where her legs joined together. I ran my nose through her curly pubic hair. I felt her strong aroma and enjoyed it for a while. She then gently parted her legs a little and pulled my head towards her pubic area with both her hands. I pressed my face between her legs, and felt her shivering slightly. Her legs shivered when I kissed her pussy for the first time. I was thinking of nothing else that time, and was fully enclosed between her legs. My whole body and my mind were concentrating on her beautiful pussy. I gently let my tongue flow from the bottom to the top of her pussy. I did this again and again very slowly. Then I gently opened her pussy and inserted my tongue into her as slowly as I could and she made a wonderful sound of pleasure. I was thrilled to hear that. I moved my tongue gently inside her, enjoying every soft and warm part with the tip of my tongue. It felt absolutely nice. I felt her moving one of her legs over my shoulders and using that leg to pull me closer to her. Her hips then began to move forward and backward. She was trying to thrust her hips as much as possible to my face.

She rocked her hips and pressed it so beautifully to my face. Soon her movements speeded up and I felt she was dancing on my face. I sensed a thick flow oozing from her. At first I wondered at this. She then asked me to "drink it". At first I hesitated, but she kept thrusting her hips to my face, pushing her wonderful, moist pussy to my lips, and I slowly took in her juicy flow. I had to gulp down a mouthful to lap up every drop that was oozing out of her. That was the first time I drank her vaginal fluids. I enjoyed it very much and after that, I had never let even a drop out. Soon her movement of the hips became frantic and she made a lot of noise. I sensed she was having a long and beautiful orgasm. I felt the little movements inside her pussy with my sensitive lips and tongue. It was a thrilling experience, with my mouth working on her highly excited pussy all through her long orgasm. While she was having this long and intense orgasm, I never stopped caressing her pussy with my lips and tongue. She pulled my hair as if trying to pull away my face from her vagina, but I held on to her hips and pushed my face to her pussy until she had enjoyed every moment of it. I drew in every drop of her immense flow. Soon she settled down and perspired. Her whole body was covered with her sweat. I still pressed my face between her legs, which was moist with her sweat and vaginal fluids. It felt as if her fragrance has got even lovelier then. I remained there for a long time. She was also happy to have me taking rest down below her. She caressed my head all this time, running her fingers smoothly through my hair. Soon I was again kissing her inner thighs and she looked down at me with a smile. She then mockingly said, "You are a naughty boy. You are so thirsty for more, aren't you?" I said 'yes'. She smiled and said, "We should go to the bedroom now". She got hold of my hand and led me to her bedroom. It was a great experience, a fully naked woman leading me to her bedroom. She let me lie down on the bed on my back. Then she unbuttoned my shirt and took it off. She ran her wonderful hands over my chest and tummy and then slowly unzipped my pants and pulled it down. Then within a second she took off her underwear too. She then climbed on top of me and sat on my chest. She was sitting with both her legs on either side of my body, facing me. She leaned forward and let me kiss her large nipples. I kissed her gently, always keeping in my mind not to apply too much pressure on her nipples. I kissed and sucked her very gently,

Almost caressing her nipples with my lips. As I was enjoying both her beautiful breasts, she suddenly moved forward and captured my head between her thighs. It was a beautiful sight, looking at her sitting on my chest, viewing her from between her thighs. "I shall give you more to drink, you thirsty little child", she said. Then she began to slide her hips towards my face. I eagerly waited for her pussy to touch my lips. As soon as her soft and swollen pussy touched my lips, I began to suck all over it like someone who had not drank any drop of water for days. I was so thirsty to taste her, and soon she started oozing her thick fluids again, and satisfied my thirst. She humped up and down over my face with pleasure. Her orgasmic movements lasted longer than the first time. Soon she slept out of fatigue, and I was lying close to her with my head on her thighs. I lay like that, enjoying her sweet fragrances and her warmth for a long time and later got up. She had fallen into sleep. My penis was rock hard then, but I was not ready to disturb her sleep. She had given all her beautiful love to me, and I knew she would want to have beautiful sex with me as soon as she is awake. So, I waited for her to wake up. She had slept almost an hour before waking up. She said she was sorry for not taking care of my needs. "Oh! Don't be sorry", I said. She got hold of my penis and glided her hand up and down gently, and it hardened and grew in size to the maximum.

She then again climbed over my body and sat over me. Then using the fingers of her other hand, she held her pussy open and gently inserted my penis inside. She sat down over me with a naughty smile and I felt my hardened penis completely immersed inside her soft, warm and moist vagina. She then began to hump up and down and I felt my hard penis going in and out of her vagina. It felt like heaven. I could see her face filled with joy and her big breasts dancing up and down. Her whole body was completely wet with her sweat. She was actually glistening all over. I thought for a moment that she was a beautiful angel from heaven. I pushed my hips from below, making my penis go deeper into her. Soon she frantically humped and wave of orgasm flooded her. I was still thrusting in and out of her. After some time we slowed down. A little while later we increased our speed and she climaxed again. I too followed her and experienced the best orgasm of my life up to that instant. We soon cuddled in each other's arms and were kissing and caressing each other. We slept for some time, and later that day, bathed together at the shower and again made love in the water. Now a days, we get together at her place secretly whenever possible and have wonderful sex. Nobody knows about my relationship with her, not even her ex-husband who lives in the first floor of the same house. She now urges and encourages me to have sex with other women too. She thinks she will not be jealous. She even advises me to get married soon. Still we are having beautiful sex whenever possible like newly wed couples

Old 4th May 2008
Voracious Poster

I m 20yrs old from Goa this happened when we went out for dinner at night. My aunty is 6ft tall and looks like a actress from the hindi daily soaps(serials) her hair is up to the shoulder length, her weight to body ratio is perfect her breasts are of normal size not to huge nor to small perfect for the body size. I could never see her nipples even when she used to be in her night wear then I found out that she used to wear a bra which had those spongy mounds which would prevent the impression on the blouse or top whatever she used to wear and the panties which she used to wear were the see through ones like those seen on FTV displayed by the models and even G-strings I could not believe this when I found that lingerie on the washing machine I just could not resist and took one of the panties from the machine and started rubbing them on my cock and soon spurted my cum on the panty oh it felt great. Her ass was medium sized and she was not that fat, her ass and hips were exactly the same size of the bollywood actress Sameera Reddy. She was 36yrs and was very modern in the clothing which she used to wear.One night my uncle decided to go out for dinner with the whole family as he was leaving on the next day for his job. My uncle had a car so he picked us from our home and we were proceeding towards the restaurant, my uncle was driving the car aunty was sitting in front and my dad mom and myself were on the backseat. We reached the restaurant and got a table on the side. My aunty and uncle were occupying one side of the table and my dad, mom and myself were sit opposite to them I was sitting facing my aunt and my mom besides me in her chair and besides her was my dad. As we were chit chatting after some time my leg came in contact with my aunt and I thought it was accidental and withdrew my leg back and as

We were having our drinks and starters my leg once again came in contact with her leg as my legs are long, but this time I let my leg in contact with hers slowly I felt her toes caressing my foot and by the way we both were wearing sandals I felt weird in the beginning but she continued to do it and I was feeling horny and looked at her she was acting fine and chatting with everyone on the table. Then I started to do the same on her foot with my toes and she started responding and started rubbing vigourously. The table had a long table cloth and the restaurant had dim lighting style so it was difficult to figure out what's going on below. I was not sure if it was cocktail which she was having that had turned her on, my uncle and dad were both having whiskey my mom was having a mocktail which was having alcohol in it and I was having a beer. This continued for sometime and while having dinner I was so horny by the beer effect I started touching my leg to hers and she was really getting aroused I could see it by her body movements we used to do it in such a manner that we dont gain the attention of our family or any other people in the restaurant. I think I had pre cum on my cock and my balls were aching for massage.After dinner we left the restaurant and went where the car was parked, uncle and dad were both having a puff and my aunty, mom and myself were talking about the delicious food. Finally we were about to enter the car and my aunty told my dad to seat in front and that she would seat back with us. So my dad was sitting in front and I was in the middle and my aunty sat towards my right and my mom sat on my left. It was dark and cool as the car started moving my mom fell asleep and dad and uncle were both busy talking as the car was travelling in the dark suddenly my aunty placed her hand on my thigh and started rubbing it, my cock was rock hard she gently put her fingers on my cock and was trying to unzip it out of my pants. I was feeling nervous on one hand thinking of what might happen if

Anybody sees us and horny on the other side. She was unzipping my pants my cock was just bursting to come out of that jeans pant, she was successful in unzipping halfway long and my cock was already out of my underwear I was feeling so nervous and afraid that what might happen, my throat was completely dry and lips cold. She was just holding my dickhead in her fingers and massaging it and tickling the pee hole which had pre cum on it with her soft fingers and I immidiately ejected my seamen on her fingers and some fell on my shirt she took off her hand and covered my pant with my shirt she then licked the cum of her fingers and tasted my cum and licked her lips. After sometime we reached home and I woke mom and we came out of the car we wished uncle all the best for his journey and aunty gave me a horny look by licking her lips with her tongue and then moved her hand touching her neck and towards her cleavage my cock was hard again. The next day my uncle took his flight which was in the afternoon. In the evening my aunty called at home and told my mom to send me to her place as her A.C. was not working I understood why she wanted me there and was very excited because i'll be fucking the lady I used masturbate, mostly with her in my thoughts so I went and bought a packet of condom. I reached my aunts place at around 7:30pm my heart beats became faster that I am gonna have sex with the woman of my sexual fantasies. I rang the bell and she arrived at the door and was very happy to see me she was wearing a t-shirt and a 34 semi transparent pant. I entered the house and met my grandparents spent sometime with them and then I went for a bath.

Then my aunt called out for dinner and we had our dinner. After dinner my grandparents went to their room now aunt and me alone in the kitchen she was doing the dishes I went behind her and rubbed my cock on her ass and grabbed her breasts with both my hands she was hot and my cock was rock hard rubbing between he ass cheeks she turned her face towards me both of us were breathing heavily and I became bold enough and engaged my lips with hers and started smooching with her our tongues met what a feeling it was after sometime she withdrew her lips and whispered to me that anybody might come so she told me to go upstairs to the bedroom she washed her hands and came to the bedroom and locked the bedroom. I told her to keep the light on as I wanted to see her naked we both sat on the bed and started smooching her face was so soft I just caught her breasts and started fondling with them she then started rubbing my body and then came down to my cock and started fondling with it. We both were so horny so horny we stood up and I removed her nightie she stood completely naked in front of me she had a mind blowing figure she had small brownish nipples which were hard and her pussy was clean and shaved and just kept some pubic hair on top, her pussy was of the same skin color and her pussy lips were dark brown. She then slide my shorts down and I removed my t-shirt she started kissing my chest and brought down her lips to the level of my cock it was already erect she just lifted her face and saw into my eyes with lust and glided my cock into her mouth and was sucking onto it she was doing it slowly with care I guessed it was her first time having oral sex she was sucking my red hot dickhead with her soft lips and was encircling it with her tongue with pre cum on the tip of tongue it felt so great. I then removed the cock out of her mouth and made stand and started touching her pussy lips she too had pre cum I then inserted two fingers in her love hole it was warm and slippery I made sleep on the bed lifted her legs up I spread her lips the skin was pink and took my mouth to her pussy and licked her

Pussy lips and her clitoris she was just enjoying it and she spread her legs apart and was spreading her pussy lips with her fingers and I was licking it and had precum on my tongue I continued it for sometime she was breathing heavily her breasts were tight and her nipples were hard..Then I told her slide further on the bed and made my position in between her legs. I opened the condom packet and put on the condom and then shoved it into her mouth an started gagging her mouth with my cock then I got between her legs and started rubbing my cock on her pussy and clitoris she started raising her hips and rubbing her pussy on my cock she then could not resist anymore and held my cock with her hand and guided it on the opening of her pussy and asked me to fuck her. I was suprised to hear these words from her she said ''fuck me please fuck me''. I then started stroking it into her pussy it was fully inside her pussy muscles contracting and pressing my cock. I started fucking her soft pussy and gained some speed both my hands were fondling with her breasts. I was on the verge of cum and she was rubbing her clitoris it was so amazing to see her do that and we both climaxed at the same time. I was lying on her exhausted then I removed my condom and we both went into the bathroom to clean our self I turned on the shower and she was cleaning my cock and me cleaning her pussy she now started to apply soap on my cock and started stroking it, my cock was erect again I took the soap and applied it on her soft ass then I inserted my finger in her asshole she told me that she never had anal sex in her life hearing this I was more excited to have anal sex with her. I started fingering her tight asshole with soap and water I was trying to make it big so as to insert my cock.

Her asshole was black in color I made her bend so that her hands were on the ground and ass in the air. Then I took my cock and placed it on her hole and was trying hard to push it into her asshole but it was very difficult and I could not succeed, her asshole was so small and tight my dickhead was swollen and burning. Then we tried again I fingered her asshole again and to help me she grabbed both her ass cheeks and made the asshole widen I placed my dickhead on the asshole and started to push it with force she started saying "its paining, its paining " and I removed my cock out her asshole was bleeding from the cut she advised me to get the vaseline container and apply it to her asshole. I applied a lot of vaseline on her asshole and to my cock and started inserting my cock with full force my dickhead was in and she crying with pain "its paining, its paining please remove " but I pushed forward and full cock was in then I started to move my hips slowly and it started becoming loose she was crying with pain and also enjoying my cock also was paining. After sometime I gained speed and started fucking her asshole faster she too was enjoying it and started responding "fuck my hole make it bigger, fuck me, fuck me ooh yeah aaahh aaahhhh it feels nice" I started getting more horny and fucking her more faster.I was about to cum and told her that "I am cumming, Iam cumming aaaah ooooh " she told that "I want the cum in my mouth " and removed my cock from her ass and gave it her my cum flowed into her mouth and she swallowed it and said "it tastes nice" .Then we clean ourselfs and her asshole was quite big now. She said that she completely enjoyed it and we both smooched together. My cock and her asshole were both sore from the pain we had during anal intercourse. We slept naked on the bed fondling with each others private parts. In the morning she woke me up at 6am and started stroking my cock and then took it in her mouth and playing with it giving me a good blowjob and this time I ejected in her mouth and

She swallowed every bit of it and made my cock dry. Then I went and slept in the other room. Then I got up around 9:30am and went for breakfast and my aunty gave a smile and asked me if I had good sleep I could see her walking slowly due to the sore asshole and smiled at her pointing at her ass. After breakfast I left for home. I am looking for another chance to fuck her.