Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > MY MOM'S HARDCORE WITH NEIGHBOURHOOD HUNKS....... by whooletthedogsout

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 14th April 2011
gRoUnDShAKeR

whooletthedogsout is a pillar of our communitywhooletthedogsout is a pillar of our communitywhooletthedogsout is a pillar of our communitywhooletthedogsout is a pillar of our communitywhooletthedogsout is a pillar of our communitywhooletthedogsout is a pillar of our community
MY MOM'S HARDCORE WITH NEIGHBOURHOOD HUNKS....... by whooletthedogsout

This story started during the elections time. Mr. Malik who was our sitting MLA from our region and who was using mom for a while wanted us to go out of the area for some days since he thought that being seen with mom would put severe dent in his chances of victory, since he has built up a clean image in his constituency. So, he deposited close to 5 lakhs in mom?s account and got us a house in Mumbra area, so that we could stay there for six months and then return to our own place. The area was not that good but it was chosen so that we could have low profile and no one would suspect mom of any activities. Also it was dominant ****** area and hence someone won?t come in looking for a *****. Also The MLA?s PR person suggested that mom should stop taking in any VIP customers and get a job at local primary school so as to pass of time and remain under cover.
We soon shifted to a 7 storey building in Tanwar nagar where we got our house. It was pretty difficult for me as I had to travel to New Mumbai for mine college and hence couldn?t give much time to mom and other family things. As mom couldn?t venture out due to the problem, even she wasn?t feeling happy. It was like a caged bird for her.

One day in early morning there was a power shutdown in our area and hence I had to come down by using stairs. While coming down I saw two guys sitting on the 5th floor and discussing some things in low tones. They seem to be pretty excited about something and hence I got interested and though that I would get close to them and try eavesdropping. Both of them had a can of beer in their hands and after seeing 8 cans on their side I pretty much concluded that they had been drinking for a while.

The two guys who were sitting there were Hamid and Shiraj. Hamid was 22 yrs old while Shiraj was of mine age. He is my best friend. Both of them were studying and I was good friends with both of them. I was a frequent visitor to both their places on free days. Hamid was a very big guy and had got a nice built by going to gym. Also being a football player, he has a strong muscle bound body. It was a rumor around the society that he had done something wrong in Sharjah and hence had to run away from there after paying loads of money. Not to mention that the guy was very rich and popular among all the girls in the vicinity. He used to get money from his parents who were living abroad and hence could afford such a luxurious flat for himself. Not the same could be said about Shiraj since he was a pretty shy person who would prefer dying then talking to a girl.

The conversation between them went as follows:

Hamid asked Shiraj ?Why don?t you leave college girls and go for married aunties?? They are much hornier and easy to get."Actually, all mature women have a greater craving for sex. In fact, I enjoy sex more with mature women than with young girls," Hamid remarked matter of fact.

Shiraj said ?It isn?t so easy bro?. And they are pretty hard to find anyway.

Hamid replied ?What bullshit?? I can name a few in our own building.

Shiraj said ?Go ahead?.

Old 14th April 2011
gRoUnDShAKeR

whooletthedogsout is a pillar of our communitywhooletthedogsout is a pillar of our communitywhooletthedogsout is a pillar of our communitywhooletthedogsout is a pillar of our communitywhooletthedogsout is a pillar of our communitywhooletthedogsout is a pillar of our community
Hamid said ?RENU SAMYAL. The best women in the whole world?.

Shiraj said ?Are you talking about Arun?s mom??.

Hamid replied ?Yes. Don?t you agree??

Shiraj replied shyly ?yeah dude. She is a bomb?. It would be great to have her for a date and more.

Hamid said ?I too have the same wish.? But what about her husband?

Shiraj replied ?She is divorced. Her husband must have been blind to divorced divorce a babe like her ?.

"But she didn?t marry after her divorce?" Said Hamid.

Shiraj replied in the negative.

"Don?t you think...," Hamid trailed off.

"What? Come on. Speak freely," Shiraj said.

"...she must be horny as hell," Hamid completed his sentence.
Shiraj remained silent, unsure as to what to say to that.

"I am damn sure about that." Said Shiraj.

"Actually, Renu is a sexy woman and if I am honest, her dresses are pretty provocative," Hamid continued.

Shiraj couldn?t disagree on that.

Although my mom treated Hamid as just my friend and smiled and chatted with him whenever he came to our house, I have always had a faint suspicion that the appearance of this very sexy lady aroused Hamid strongly.

"Maybe, Arun?s mom does want sex with a man, but is afraid or hesitant to express it. It was the same with Zaheeda aunty you know?" Hamid asked questioningly.
?Did she??

"I knew she wanted to be fucked desperately, but it took a lot of convincing on my part to make her sleep with you. Very few women are overt in nature," he continued.

Sipping from his can, Shiraj nodded silently in agreement.

"Shiraj, Kashmiri women are very horny and have an insatiable appetite for sex," Hamid said.

"I agree with you totally on that one," Shiraj replied with a mischievous smile.

Hamid laughed aloud and then said, "Arun?s mom being a Kashmiri woman and also for the fact that she hasn't had a man for such a long time, must be horny as hell. That's what I was saying at the beginning."

"Your logic is quite sound," Shiraj replied, also laughing aloud.

Here Hamid lowered his voice substantially and said, "There has been something else in my mind for some time. I wanted to talk to you about it. But being unsure as to whether it would be proper, I have refrained from raising the point with you."

"When I have heard so much, I might as well hear the rest of it. Come on," Shiraj replied quickly.

"You sure...?" Hamid asked hesitantly.

"Of course" Shiraj was quick to reply.

"Well...," his voice had dropped to a whisper, "Shiraj, I find Renu very attractive and sexy. I always think about her. She is in all my dreams and fantasies. I know I am too young to marry her. But I want to make love to her. Somehow I want to have her in my arms and kiss her." He said it all in almost one single breath.

"But how?" Shiraj asked aloud, wonder in my eyes.

"Leave it to me Shiraj. Just tell me if you would help with it? But believe me, both, Arun?s mom and I would enjoy immensely from the experience. But if you find it objectionable to go after our friend?s mom, I wouldn't proceed." There was earnestness in Hamid's voice.

"I have no objection to that, if she consents to your proposal. After all both of you are mature adults," Shiraj said calmly. But how are you planning to go ahead with it?

Hamid said ?For a change I can pick her up from her school and for that I need your help.?

Shiraj said ?yeah just tell me what you want me to do?.

Hamid said ?You just have to take Arun to a party at that time and somehow make him come late so that Renu doesn?t have keys to her house and hence has to come to mine apartment.

Shiraj ?That I can do easily. As it is Arun is pretty fond of clubbing. So I can manage to stop him from coming back to some hours.

Hamid replied ?That will be great. And dude, if I get successful I will tell you every single thing that I did with the MILF?.

Shiraj said? So the deal is on?.

Old 14th April 2011
gRoUnDShAKeR

It was Wednesday today and they decided to make their move on Saturday night. The thing that I had to finish before that was installation of cameras at Hamid? place so as to record all the action and watch it after I return from the club. It was not an issue since I was a regular at Hamid?s place and had gone there for several night-out?s.

As per their plan Shiraj told me that we can go clubbing with 3 babes from his college and ?have fun?. I knew what his wanted was and hence got along with his idea. On his way he told me that he will call Hamid and tell him to pick Renu aunty from her school and I need not be bothered about it. And soon afterwards he sent a text to Hamid regarding that matter.

Hamid was also decked up with the plan and hence he called mom punctually at the appointed time. As it was a weekend there was a small event for the school mom went there well dressed and she told me to have dinner out as the school was hosting a dinner party for them. Later after dinner mom came out after she saw Hamid?s car parked in the parking.

When she came out mom was dressed in a light pink saree and a very short and skimpy sleeveless blouse of the same color. Not only the blouse, the color of her lipstick and nail polish, the necklace of beads and her bangle, her bag and high heel slippers were all of the same light pink color. Hamid could not bat his eyelids for a moment as he gazed at mom in open admiration.

"Wow Renu Aunty! You look gorgeous," he exclaimed.

?How many times have I said that please don?t call me aunty? mom said.

?Ok Renu?.

?That is much better?. Mom replied.

While Hamid was taking mom, back to our apartment me and Shiraj had reached Ice N spice. As soon as we reached there he introduced me to his 3 girl friends.

?How are they??

?Great? I replied.

?To sleep with? he asked?

?Are you mad??. I said. They are bombshells.

?Well dude if we can get them drunk, and stay till late night then maybe the legs will open for us. What say??

?Are you sure about the ?opening thing?? I replied.

?I can bet mine ass on that? Shiraj said.

?But there is a small problem. Hamid might drop mom of, but she would have the keys. So I will have to go?. I said.

Old 14th April 2011
gRoUnDShAKeR

Dude don?t worry. I will ask Hamid to ask aunty to sit at his place. And as it is it won?t take us much time banging these chicks.

?If you can help, then I will surely join in the fun?.

?So, finally Shiraj called mine mom and told her that we were stuck in traffic and hence it will take us some time to reach and that till that time she can be at Hamid?s Place. I couldn?t believe that mom said yes because I knew what was in store for her. But I was sure hat mine cameras would capture everything happening inside his room and hence I re-joined the part at the club.

When I came back the next morning and played whatever was recorded using all mine four cameras.

At around half past eight, a car pulled in our building driveway. It was Hamid's red Santro. Mom got out of the car as it came to halt and waited till Hamid had parked it in the parking space in the ground floor of the building. Then both came up in the elevator.

Mom looked stunning in a pink saree with sequins on it. She was wearing one of the skimpiest blouses of the same color. It had extremely thin spaghetti straps around the shoulder and a plunging neckline. More than a third of mom's large, white boobs and cleavage were on display. Her back was practically bare except for the thin blouse straps running over shoulder and across her back.

Mom had the same burgundy shade of hair, but it was trimmed much shorter. She had applied dark pink lip gloss and the nail polish was of the same shade too. For a change, she had put on a big, circular, pink bindi on her forehead. Her plump, milk white belly with its deep navel and her fair white arms stood out in glorious match to her pink saree and blouse.

She had a small diamond stud on her nose, which I saw for the first time. From her earlobes, dangled two long ear ornaments made entirely of small, pink beads. She wore a thick, long necklace of the same pink beads. Each of her wrists was adorned with a bunch of pink, glass bangles. Mom had a wrist watch with pink leather straps on her left wrist. She wore the same old gold ring on her right finger, while her feet and toes were adorned with silver anklets and toe rings. She wore dainty, pink, high heel slippers and carried an expensive, new, shiny, pink leather purse in her hand. The woman standing before mine screen was a sex goddess. I stared at mom enchanted. She had obviously splashed her new found money on these fashion items.

Hamid was dressed in a tight fitted, yellow, open necked T shirt and a pair of tight blue jeans. He wore a pair of brown shoes. A thick gold chain hanging around his neck was visible from the open front of his T shirt. On his right wrist he wore a thick gold bracelet and on his left wrist he wore a stainless steel watch with a thick leather strap. He had a large frame and was looking every inch the hunk that he was.

"Renu, since Arun is bound to get late, why don't you come to my flat? You already have had your dinner in school. So you don't have to cook tonight. Instead of watching those boring, Saas Bahu TV series alone, you can chat with me for a while. Besides you have never come to my flat," he suggested. In a little more two hours time, he had started to address mom as Renu instead of Aunty.

"Yes Hamid, it is not a bad idea to spend some time chatting, although we have chatted for close to an hour while driving back from school," mom replied with a smile.

"Tomorrow is a holiday. Mine office and your school will remain closed. So there is no hurry to go to bed early. We can chat for a long time without worry. Come on. We are not only neighbors, we are like friends. Let us not stick to any formal relationship, but become friends. Is that OK?" he said.

"OK, Hamid," mom said smilingly. Together they entered his flat on the 5th floor.

I lost sight of both of them after they entered his flat. I was in a dilemma as to whether I will finally get to see some action or not from the recording.

Old 14th April 2011
gRoUnDShAKeR

After a while I saw something captured in the hall camera.

Hamid approached Renu in the hall, standing right in front of photo frames.

"Looks good."

?What looks good?? mom asked.

?Your attire?.

"Oh thank you."

"I wasn't talking about the attire only," Hamid said with a cheeky grin. Nothing better to break the ice than some cheesy interplay.

Mom giggled shyly, "Oh funny."

"I wasn't joking," he said seriously, "You're gorgeous."

"Please," she said while blushing.

Not wanting to come across too strong right away, Hamid asked a basic question.

"So where you from Renu."

"Kashmir, originally."

"Ah, so when did you marry?"

"When I was very young..."

"I see..."

"We met through family, it was all arranged," mom said glumly.

"So how you like Mumbai, how long you been here?"

"Over a year, I like it a lot. The culture is very different but we adjust."

"Ah yes, more free willing here, I bet?"

"Yes, women dress so much differently."

"Yes that is true...I think that Western style dresses would suit you, Renu."

She blushed again. "Oh please, I don't have the figure to carry of those."

"Oh you do! You're a real sexy woman, Renu. In Mumbai we really admire a woman with a solid, curvy figure like you."

Mom blushed some more. "Really? My friends say that I am fat."

Hamid moved a step closer. "Excuse me if this is too harsh: your friends are wrong."

"Oh?" Mom piqued her interest.
I'm very surprised that a guy left a wife like you, maybe you?re far too good for him."

She continued to stir her pot, lowering her voice. "Please you mustn't say that."

Suddenly a little more light entered the room. Hamid had put on the light in his bedroom and opened the window to let in some fresh air. The curtains were drawn apart. And everything inside the room was clearly visible. As mine cameras were HD I could not only see everything in the bedroom clearly, but also distinctly hear every word being spoken. So I peered intently, trying to see what was going on.

Mom had also entered the bedroom and Hamid offered her chair to seat. He turned on the TV and selected one of mom's favorite channels. Soap was being telecast there.

"How about some drinks, Renu? Arun told me that you drink occasionally," he suggested.

"I don't drink normally. I used to occasionally when with corporate people, just to be a part of the fleet. I am not addicted to that stuff. Now I don't take it," mom replied.

"Now those days are over. Arun is studying really well, and is it just matters of time before he gets a top job.You are earning too. Now you can relax. How about drinking a little to the good times?" Hamid asked.

Old 14th April 2011
gRoUnDShAKeR

"Oh OK. A little would be good. But I don't want to get drunk," mom replied laughing.

"Neither do me," he said and poured Scotch whiskey in two glasses and put some roasted cashew nuts on a plate. They started to sip their whiskey as they munched their cashew nuts. Mom was watching a TV serial intently as she drank slowly. From their faces, it was obvious that they were very relaxed. A young lady in the TV series had just married her beau and they looked very happy. They were decorating their new home and hugging and smooching each other every now and then.

"I see, you like this soap very much," Hamid interrupted.

"Oh yes, I watch it every day. Just this one, not all," mom said with a smile.

"You ladies love to watch these romantic TV series. These are purely emotional stuff, which just make you laugh or weep. Pretty mindless. Nothing sensible in those," Hamid said with a flourish of his hand.

"I agree. But after watching a few episodes, one gets addicted and there is no way to get out. You have to watch every episode," mom replied laughing.

"Aah! So that's it. You are addicted to this thing. But if you love this serial so much, you must also behave like the characters."

"How? Run around trees, singing like the heroine?" Renu asked laughing.

"Oh no. That would be stupid. I meant you could have a romantic affair like the heroine. Besides, you are no less attractive than the heroine in that TV series. I am sure you have scores of male admirers. They would love to have a roaring affair with you."

"I am really flattered Hamid. But I don't have an hour glass figure like that heroine. And she must be half my age."

"I am not flattering you Renu. I am just telling you the truth. In real life, men don't desire skinny models as companions. They prefer fleshy, plump women like you. And as for your age, well I would always go for a middle aged, experienced lady ten times out of ten," Hamid poured more whiskey into the empty glasses.

"Thanks for the compliments Hamid. About what you said, I can only say that it would look extremely foolish if a woman with a grown up son suddenly started a romantic affair. Besides, Arun would be the target of ridicule from his friends. He might be angry with me," mom said somewhat thoughtfully.

Hamid had found a point to dwell on. "That is all the more reason to have an affair. Arun is studying in far away college. No friend of his would know whether you are having an affair or not from that far. Arun is hardly likely to return here before late night. After he gets a good job, he will marry someone very soon and settle somewhere permanently. Maybe he will come occasionally to see you, but that is all. He will be having a lot of enjoyment with his wife there. He would hardly have any time to even think about you. You will be left all alone. And some undesirable elements might try to take advantage of your loneliness by pestering you. But if you have a husband or a reliable boy friend, no one would think of taking advantage of you," Hamid said as he replenished the glasses.

"I think the drink I had is more than sufficient for me," mom said indicating to her whiskey glass.

"I am already feeling a little dizzy. By the way, you are not far off the point Hamid, when you talked about men disturbing me. Once, I did get a phone call from an anonymous person, disturbing me in the middle of the night"

"Like you, I don't normally drink more than three pegs at a time. That is my limit. So rest assured, I would not insist for more. Take this one very slow and drink it over as long as you can. That way you will enjoy it," Hamid said.

Continuing he said, "You see, I was not wrong when I talked about the disturbances from some bad people. Hope, all that nuisance has stopped. Moreover, I am sure that you do have some physical needs. You are only forty years old. You should not overlook those totally and lead a life of abstinence. Because, that will only make you irritable. You must have some man in your life that will fulfill your physical needs and desires and also protect you from people who can because you harm.

Tell me Renu, am I wrong?"

"No Hamid, actually you are quite right. I used to be quite irritable, though I have changed a lot in recent times. I am not sure whether that was because of my financial problems or due to lack of any male friends. But would any man really be interested in me. I am, as you rightly said, forty years old. Most men go for much younger women. I am not very good looking either. I think I am overweight. I definitely know that men love slim women. My ex-husband left me for a younger, slimmer woman. Besides, people would say bad things about me, if I start an affair now." It was clear that mom was not convinced by Hamid.

"Renu, let us sit on the bed and discuss these things comfortably," Hamid said. Both of them sat on the bed and he took two large pillows and placed them against the head rest. They leaned their backs on the pillows. There was still some whiskey in their glasses, so they took their glasses to bed. The soft mattress and pillows were really comfortable.

Hamid started again. He was quite persuasive.

Old 14th April 2011
gRoUnDShAKeR

"Renu, your husband was a fool to leave such a beautiful woman like you. He humiliated your beauty when there are so many men ready to fall in love with you. Women really mature when they are middle aged. Look around and you will see that most of the single women around you have boyfriends. Mita, Dipti and Kanika are all divorced and they have boyfriends. They are also nearly the same age as you are, maybe a few years older. Nobody minds these things these days."

Mom nodded her head, unsure as to what to say. Hamid moved very close to her body and said, "You look absolutely great tonight. I have never seen a more beautiful woman than you. Your dress and makeup are fantastic. Hope you don't mind my saying this, but you definitely look very sexy."

Mom's cheeks turned red as Hamid said that she looked sexy. With her head slightly bowed, she said, "Hamid, the diamond nose stud and leather purse are gifts from office people. So, if I look good, it is due to them."

"Oh no Renu, you should not thank them. They gifted those to you because you deserved the gifts. You worked really hard at your office. The gifts are an acknowledgement of your dedicated service. Besides, such things do not look as good on other women as it does on you. I am enchanted with your look tonight," Hamid was gushing.

So guys had already started buying expensive gifts for her, I thought. Good work was just an excuse. He was trying to win her heart.

Almost unnoticed, Hamid had placed one of his hands on her thigh and the other around her shoulder. The hand on her thigh was slowly moving up and down. Suddenly, he moved his hands and asked, "Renu, would you mind if I got out of my T shirt and jeans? It is quite sultry today and I am feeling hotter, probably because of the drink. At home, I normally dress in a pair of shorts only."

"Oh no Hamid, I would not mind at all. It is really hot and I am feeling it too. You can change over to your shorts. You will feel far more comfortable," mom replied.

Hamid got down from the bed and undressed. He wrapped a towel around his waist and opened his jeans and briefs. After that, he put on a pair of dark green shorts. I could see Hamid's bare body from mine screen. He was a big guy, nearly six feet tall, with thick arms and legs. Compared to my plump, petite mom, he was a giant of a man. His broad, hairy, chest and thick hairy arms and legs were in full view. Hamid had a clean shaven face with a somewhat thick pair of lips and a prominent nose. His hair had thinned a little at the front and was dyed in a brown shade.

"How about watching a film?" he asked mom.

"Not bad, but isn't it getting late?" mom asked.

"Oh Renu, don't worry about getting late. You don't have to go to work tomorrow. And as it is I think Arun and Shiraj might get late"

"OK then. Let us watch a movie."

"We shall watch a Korean movie. It has won many international awards. It was screened at the local film festival. The demand for tickets was so high that I could not get one even in the black market. Later, I purchased the DVD."

Old 14th April 2011
gRoUnDShAKeR

"Ohhh my God!..., this is a monster" mom's voice trailed in disbelief as she looked at that brute specimen of manhood. Shock clearly showed in her eyes. It was intimidating, yet fascinating at the same time.

Hamid took her right hand, flattened her palms and placed it under his erect cock. She ran her hand along its entire length to get the feel of it and tried to enclose it with her fingers. But the enormous girth of the cock prevented her from having a total grip on the monster.

Encouraging her to pet his cock, Hamid thrust his right index finger again into her juicy cunt and again started to tease and stimulate her clitoris. His teeth began to nibble her right nipple and his toe started to rub the soles of her feet.

Getting down from the bed and standing on the floor by the side of the bed, Hamid grabbed mom's face and put the tip of his huge dick in her mouth. The length and girth of the huge dick filled her mouth.

"Suck it baby. Suck it Renu darling. You will love this lolly," Hamid said imploringly.

Mom sucked the exquisite bulbous tip with her luscious lips and ran her tongue on its parting. "Ohhhh... noooo...," Hamid groaned with sheer pleasure. He grabbed her hair with his hands and thrust his cock down her throat. Mom nearly choked as she was forced to deep throat the massive tool. As his dick moved in and out of her mouth, she gasped. Suddenly, with an animal groan, Hamid sent spurts of thick cum right down her throat. Mom coughed and sputtered as the hot cum hit the insides of her throat. Before drawing it out, he made her lick the last drops of cum on the tip of his dick.

Having spent himself in mom's mouth, Hamid now clambered on the bed and spread mom's fat, white thighs wide apart with his hands. Bending over, he put his own mouth inside mom's cunt. His expert tongue caressed and played with her delicious pussy. She lifted her heavy hips upwards and shrieked at the heavenly pleasure that Hamid's tongue was giving her. He held her upraised hips with his hands and plunged his tongue even deeper into the depths of her pussy. Mom, in turn responded by raising her hips as far as she could, taking his tongue as deep inside her as possible. She grabbed his hair, pushing his mouth hard against her cunt. Her fat thighs pressed his face. Hamid's tongue play continued for some time. Suddenly, her legs arched and she began to thrust her pussy at his darting tongue.

"Ahhhhh...." mom screamed and bucked her hips violently that almost threw Hamid off the bed. Hamid pinned her down and determinedly continued with his erotic game of teasing her clitoris with his tongue.

"Aaahhh... ohhh... noooo... suck me hard Hamid... harder... oohhh!" she screamed and spent herself in Hamid's mouth.

"Aaaahhh...aaahhh...aaahhh," she screamed like a woman possessed. The pupils of her eyes dilated and her cheeks flushed crimson as she exploded and a sharp spray of her carnal juices hit Hamid's mouth.

"Renu baby, didn't you like it? Having sex after so many years with a real man?" Hamid asked as he lifted his mouth from mom's cunt.

All I heard this time was "ggggggaaaaaaaa" in a very low tone. Their voices dropped. I had to listen more carefully now.

"Yes Hamid, it was unlike anything I have ever experienced. You were simply fantastic," mom replied still panting.

"Honestly speaking, I have never had sex with such a sexy woman like you in my life. This is a totally unforgettable experience. Wait till you take my cock in your pussy. I promise, you will never forget it.

We will have masti right throughout the night," Hamid said as he started to play with her boobs once again. He gave her a long kiss on her lips and guided her hand on his tool which was dangling limply like a sausage.

Old 14th April 2011
gRoUnDShAKeR

In mom's warm hands Hamid's cock came back to life in no time. It stood ramrod straight as mom stroked the foreskin. Hamid's finger started to play with mom's cunt again and she began to squirm with pleasure. "OK honey, now spread your legs," he said.

"Hamid, your cock is so large. I am scared to take it in." Mom was clearly afraid and it showed in her eyes. She drew her legs close in an effort to save her cunt from the pounding of Hamid's monster cock.

"Don't be scared, my sexy baby. I will be very tender with you," Hamid assured mom as his strong, thick, hairy hands prized mom's legs apart. Lifting her legs and setting her up in foetal position, he placed the tip of his huge dick at the entrance of mom's cunt and gave it a gentle push. The large, red, gleaming, bulbous tip of the cock immediately disappeared inside her pussy. As he pushed further, it met with some resistance. Its extraordinary girth was obviously too large for the width of mom's passage.

Mom screamed, "Hamid, it is hurting me!"

"OH MY GAWWWDDDDDDDD" - said mom. She did not say it. She screamed.
"Oh...agh....please...not there now...stop...."

Hamid drew back his cock a bit. Lifting his hips upwards, he gave a huge thrust and rammed the monster cock up to its hilt, right through the depths of mom's velvety pussy. "Ooouuuuhhh...!" The cock seemed to have hit mom's uterus as she shrieked aloud. It seemed as if her eyes would pop out of their sockets. Hamid didn't move for a while, allowing mom to regain her breath.

When she regained her breath, he started to fuck mom with slow, short strokes of his huge dick. He kissed mom's lips, ears and neck lovingly, while gently squeezing one of her boobs with one hand. Mom seemed to love the short slow strokes of his enormous tool, as she embraced him tightly with her hands and legs.

Gradually, the strokes became longer and faster. With each thrust, Hamid hurled the most abusive slang at her. "Saali randi , I will rip your cunt till it bleeds. I will fuck you throughout the night, my sexy rani."

"Fuck me Hamid. Kill me with your cock. I am all yours. I have never had such pleasure in my life," mom implored like a bitch in heat.

Hamid was now fucking furiously. Mad with red hot lust, he sunk his teeth in mom's bare flesh and squeezed her boobs very hard, like a wild beast. She was obviously enjoying the pain. As he frenziedly rammed his huge tool with vicious force, mom raised her hips to meet his animal thrust. She moaned deliriously as his massive piston pounded her ripe, meaty pussy. Grunting like an animal, he thrust his enormous dick deep inside her pleasure hole. Their bodies were rising and falling in passionate unison as they drowned in carnal pleasure.

He started to enter her, and his cock was so thick and long, he had to go in very slowly. It was so tight! I noticed. He kept at it though, and soon was deep inside her. It felt amazing! He slowly started fucking her, and each push felt like she would be split in two. The sight of that big cock going in and out of Mom's tight brown pink pussy was amazing. Hamid was moaning again.
"I always knew you are one hot bitch, oh jaan your cunt is so tight. Do you like that big cock, you slut? Ohh, take it, baby, fuck it."

She started talking back "Oh fuck me Hamid that feels so good Oh God!"
"Aaaahhh....oooohhh....nooo!" mom grimaced in pain with a loud shriek as the monster ripped through her confines and hit her insides like a sledge hammer.
Oh yes Hamid! She suddenly screamed throwing her head back against the pillow, reaching up and digging her nails into my back "Oh yes! Fuck me ! Oh yes. Yes. Yes ??.aah aah aaaah?? oh yeah..ram me ? aah aah aah .. Slam that big thing in me. Mmmmm! Shit! Ram me boy"!!

After about twenty minutes lusty fucking, suddenly mom gripped Hamid even tighter with her hands and legs. She dug her nails on his bare back. Her legs arched and her toes curled with uncontrollable pleasure. Her face contorted as she clenched her teeth. Shutting her eyes tight, she screamed, "Oh Hamid, I can't take any more. Fuck me hard Hamid. Harder... yessss... kill me. Ohhhh nooo! I love you Hamid. Aaaahhh... nooo...." Her eyes were now dilated, as she was drowned in the throes of passion. Rapidly thrusting her hips at his massive thrusts, she matched Hamid shot for shot. Hamid was screaming too. "I am coming, my baby. I can't hold it any longer. I will fill your cunt with my cum," he grunted.

Old 14th April 2011
gRoUnDShAKeR

The seemingly endless fuck was slowly building into a climax. The first signs manifested when mom's groans became louder. Her red finger nails were digging into Hamid's bare back. "Aaaahhh...aaaahhh...I can't take it any more...fuck me hard...fuck me...," she groaned ecstatically. "I love you Hamid...I love you my darling," she swooned.

Hamid's rapid thrusts now matched her frantic implores.

"Aaaahhh...aaarghh...," he grunted with each heavy thrust of his hips. His hands were now mauling her bare body. Time and again he sunk his teeth into her creamy white flesh.

Finally, Hamid felt my cock begin to swell up inside her. She must have felt it too for her screams became increasingly frantic and long drawn out. He felt my balls release the sperm inside them. They flooded into his cock and then gushed out in huge torrents into my mom's womb. He kept pumping and pumping till he was sure that each and every drop had been squeezed out of my balls and deposited in mine mother.

She screamed at him asking him to "Take it out hamid, please uuummmm take it out !" She shouted, cupping her big tits, Aahhh," he moaned as he shot cum all over her womb.

Mmmmmm. Please Hamid! Take it out, please don't cum inside me, I will be pregnant, but it was too late as he emptied all his hot thick juices inside her.
It was time to caress each other after the great sex they just had. Petting mom's boobs Hamid said, "Renu, you are a sex bomb. You can give a man the greatest sexual satisfaction in his life. How long have I waited for this encounter!"

Mom was running her fingers on his broad, hairy chest and pinching his nipples with her fingers. "Hamid, you are a real stud. Until today I had never known that sex could be so great. This is the first real orgasm in my life. I am grateful to you for what you gave me today," she said lovingly.

"But I am not yet finished yet. There is still something to explore," Hamid said with a smile.

"What?" she asked surprised, arching her eyebrows.

"Baby, you have such a gorgeous ass. It would be sin not to plunder that booty," Hamid replied as his hands squeezed mom's ass. I clearly remembered how lustfully he used to stare at her booty.

"But Hamid, I have never had anal sex before. It would be very painful if your large cock enters my asshole," she appeared terrified at the prospect of Hamid's monster cock ripping her asshole.

"Oh no honey, don't be scared. I will use lubricants and my cock will slide inside your asshole like knife through butter. It would be very easy and I am sure you will enjoy the new experience. But first we should have a glass of whiskey. It will reenergize us," Hamid assured mom.

He poured whiskey in two glasses again and gave one to mom, while he sipped from the other. Caressing mom's fat, white thunder thighs lovingly with his hands and nibbling her earlobes lightly with his teeth as he drank from his glass, he asked, "Renu baby, how did you like my lund?"

"It is a monster, Hamid. I never knew that a man could possess such a huge tool. I was so scared when I first saw it. It really hurt when you first rammed it down my throat and then again through my pussy. But after I adjusted myself to its enormous length and girth, I slowly began to like it. Now I really love it," mom cooed into his ear as she held his limp cock in her hand and massaged it gently with her fingers.

"It is all yours, my sexy baby. Let me confess how much I have fallen in love with your cunt. It is like velvet and so tight. Such a joy to fuck. I have never in my life fucked any woman as horny as you are. You are just the woman I have been looking for since ages. Now you are truly mine. I am sure your gaand will be even more delicious. I can't wait to fuck it," Hamid was all enthusiasm at the prospect of ripping mom's gorgeous ass.

"I am all yours now, Hamid. Anal sex will be a totally new experience for me. But first, promise me you will not hurt me," mom implored.

"I promise you it will be totally joyful experience for both of us. Don't worry a bit," Hamid assured her. Keeping the empty whiskey glasses on a table, he brought out a bottle of fragrant body oil and a tube of lubricant from the chest. Pouring the body oil liberally from the bottle on his palm, he turned mom over and applied it on her fat, white ass. Mom's ass gleamed brightly as the oil was massaged liberally all over it. After a long massage which mom enjoyed greatly, he squeezed a handful from the tube of lubricants and massaged it gently along the entire length and girth of the stiffly erect giant cock. The cock was gleaming and it seemed that it had been made of varnished wood. Next he put a nozzle on the mouth of the tube and positioned it in the crack of mom's ass, squeezing from the tube all along the crack.

After that, Hamid parted the ass cheeks wide apart with his hands and located mom's tiny asshole. He inserted the nozzle of the tube containing the lubricant and nearly emptied the contents of the tube. The abundance of lubricants must have caused a tickling sensation inside mom's anal passage, because mom began to squirm as the lubricant made its way inside. She was now all ready to be taken from the rear.

"Come on baby. We are ready now. Be a doggy," Hamid said.

"Hamid, I am still scared. Don't hurt me please."

"I will not, I promise. Now be a good girl." He positioned mom at the edge of the bed. Her ass was raised in line with Hamid's stiff cock. The erect monster swayed up and down, as if eager to spear the mouth watering booty in front. Standing on the floor, Hamid spread mom's ass cheeks wide open with one hand and with the other positioned his huge dick at the entrance of mom's asshole. A gentle nudge with his hips and the large, red bulbous tip of the cock vanished inside her ass hole.

There was a pause. Nothing can be heard.

Then a struggling voice of mom - "NO! not now - not here please...."
"Ouch!" mom squealed in pain like a pig.

But Hamid was unrelenting as he continued to push his monster cock steadily inside mom's asshole. He disregarded her screams of pain and single-mindedly continued to drill mom's fabulous fat ass. His cock met its first resistance at her sphincter. Hamid pulled his cock all the way back, with just the tip nestling inside mom's anal passage. He fingered mom's clitoris in order to divert her attention from her anal invasion. Mom was moaning at his caressing of her clitoris. Holding her shoulder firmly with one hand, he steadied her and then with a huge thrust of his hips, drove the huge dick into the innermost recesses of her asshole.

"Oooooohhhh! Hamiddddd! You will kill meeeee...," mom screamed so loud that it seemed that her rump had been ripped in two.

"Easy baby. Take it easy," Hamid put her at ease with slow, short thrusts. Continuing with his fingering of her clitoris, he built up a steady rhythm with his anal thrusts. Mom settled into the rhythm pretty quickly, swaying and grinding her hips to his steady fucking. She was squealing like a pig and made Hamid mad with lust.

He slapped mom's butt quite a few times, so hard, that they turned red at the stinging slaps. "Aaahhh!" mom cried out at the sharp slaps on her ass. But, as Hamid tickled her clitoris, she began to moan like bitch in heat. Mom was slowly starting to enjoy the pounding of her ass by Hamid's giant cock.

Gradually discovering the joys of anal sex mom whimpered, "Aaaahhh... ooohhh... its great Hamid... push harder... ooohhh!"

"Yeahhh... I love it... I love it.... fuck me hard...kill me with your love Hamid..." mom begged like a bitch in heat.

Suddenly the intensity of his thrusts increased. Hamid was not only pounding harder, but faster as well. With each thrust he let out a loud grunt. Mom who was by now thoroughly enjoying her ass is being humped moved her ass back and forth to meet his challenge with equal vigor.

"Aaarrrghh... aaahhh... come on my randi!" suddenly, a loud animal grunt escaped his lips. Hamid rammed his rod hard for one last time and sent his hot cum shooting into mom's anal passage. His tickling of mom's clitoris sent her to yet another earth shattering orgasm, the third that night. Having been starved of sex for five months, three climaxes in one night was a bit too much for the middle aged lady. She collapsed into a heap, breathing heavily.

The passions of both mom and Hamid slowly subsided after the nearly night long sex. I looked at the clock in Hamid?s bedroom on mine computer screen. It was nearly four in the morning. Hamid took mom's head tenderly in the crook of his arm and murmured, "Renu, stay the night with me. Go home in the morning." Mom put her arm on his broad, hairy chest and quickly fell asleep.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls