Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > SEXY INDIAN CELEB AUNTIES

View Poll Results: WHICH AUNTY U THINK IS THE HOTTEST?
KUSHBOO 71 24.65%
JUHI CHAWLA 13 4.51%
SHILPA SHETTY 36 12.50%
RAMYA KRISHNAN 70 24.31%
ANITHA RATNAM(BOYS FILM HEROINE'S MOM) 8 2.78%
RAADHIKA SARATHKUMAR 11 3.82%
RAVEENA TANDON 31 10.76%
MANDIRA BEDI 17 5.90%
ARCHANA PURAN SINGH 13 4.51%
DEEPSHIKA 18 6.25%
Voters: 288. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 15th May 2011
Visit my website

sshiv has many secret admirers
"Oh u wanna kiss the 100$ heels ha then dont kiss lick it my fucker" said in a commanding tone,kushboo.He then licked and sucked the heel grip and then pushed the heel against his cock and started to jerk it."Please kick me in my cock kushboo please i beg u i want your heels to kick against me please" begged vinay.Kushboo pressed her heels against his cock and smiled at him.She rolled her fingers across her hair to show her sexiness.She tossed her hair from left to right.She was in a pony tail hair style which was the most sexiest for her.

Vinay quickly pushed her legs aside and lunged into her huge boobs.She pulled him by his hair and said "Remove my clothes fucker boy".He quickly pulled her shirt.To his happiness she was not wearing a bra.His jaw dropped as he saw the hugest boobs in his lifetime.The nipples were broad and erect which told so many stories about her.She pushed him to her breasts and started caressing her hair.Meanwhile he licked her cleavage and then pressed her nipples harder with his forefinger and thumb while kissing the other one.She moaned slightly and left her hold on his hair.The hall was filled with a slurping sound as he sucked her nipples.His whole body was shivering and he uttered some sentences so softly to arouse kushboo.Kushboo removed her jeans soon while he was sucking her boobs.It was as if a child was sucking her boobs.

After sucking her boobs he dragged his lips to her neck and kissed her.He quickly lifted her up and took her to the bedroom.He quickly asked her to suck his cock.She took her cock in both her hands and stroking it nicely leaning her neck against the wall behind the bed."U sure have a nice cock fucker" said kushboo.Just when he began to respond to that,his cock was in her cock.With one try she engulfed his cock into her mouth.She moved his muscles back and forth as he began to leak his cum.His muscles were now et with cum.She quickly finished her sucking and spread her legs wide to ask him to fuck her.He quickly sat on knees and inserted his cock into her pussy.Since being a large pussy it was easy for him."AHH AHH AHH AHH" moaned vinay as he begun to thrust his cock into her pussy."UUUUM"moaned kushboo.

He kept on thrusting his cock into her pussy.Her face was turning red while his was green with lust.He spanked her stomach while fucking her.She wanted brutal sex as she got control of his cock by pushing him by his waist.He moaned like a barbarian.She smirked at him whenever he made eye contact."AAAAH AHHHH i am going to cum." moaned vinay as he took his cock and started jerking it."HHM how about cumming when u r doing a tit fuck" she asked with a sexy tone.He quickly inserted his cock into her cleavage.She pressed her boobs against his cock.He saw the ceiling thanking the heaven."AAHAH it so good AAAH AAAAH" he moaned with a high bass voice as she moved her breasts up and down.Her breasts gripped his cock aptly as it stretched his cock muscles to and fro showing his urinal opening."HHUUUUUM" moaned kushboo because now he moved his cock across her cleavage."AAAAAAH SHIT" shouted vinay as he cummed into her boobs and chin and also her mouth.She then inserted her mouth into his cock and wiped his cum."Thanks to your relative" said exhausted vinay as he fell on her boobs.

THE END

The stories posted are fictional and does not resemble any real life character

Old 15th May 2011

bindassmurga has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to bindassmurga
UL: 907.76 mb DL: 4.45 gb Ratio: 0.20
Very Nice Buddy.....please post some stories on Ramya Krishnan !!!!!!

Old 15th May 2011
Visit my website

bindassmurga sure

Old 16th May 2011
HoPeLeSs LiFe
Visit my website

silambhoo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsilambhoo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsilambhoo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsilambhoo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsilambhoo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsilambhoo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsilambhoo has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to silambhoo
post sexy slut ramya krishnan

Old 17th May 2011
Custom title

ratnaamma is one with the universeratnaamma is one with the universeratnaamma is one with the universeratnaamma is one with the universeratnaamma is one with the universe
hotttttt

more please

visit my storyfrom shy mom & innocent mom to sexy & horny mom ratna's journey in incest world

Old 18th May 2011
Visit my website

INTRODUCTION

Ramya krishnan has been the most seductress and beautiful heroine of all time who has turned on many cocks.Her slim figure,protruding breasts,thin and sexy navel,her belly and her slim bony thighs were every man's dream.These assets were unique and sexy.The dominant character that she possesses in movies with her eye brows dancing to her eyes.Her lusty luscious lips and her curvy hair style were enough to make people addicted to her.The character "Neelambari" which she played in padaiyappa was a class apart.Also her unique dress code in that movie with especially high heels was more than enough to keep the audiences glued.Her sexy tempting looks and her dance moves in songs which used her navel as a product stirred the whole theatre to silence.Sure one or two would have jerked in the theatre itself.Then the little cameo she played in panchathanthiram was too sexy and hot.Especially the blue saree and her brown hair was so tempting.Also her lips which sexy attitude which got exposed in kaka kaka with a item song showed about her attitude.And the movie kuthu and rhythm in which she did item songs was so sexy.She was showing her navel in both and danced like a whore,a complete whore.

After finishing her career and skipping into television serial,Ramya Krishnan still is the same hotty.Her serials are now doing well mostly due to her name.But that too men watch it for her.They watch it to see her navel from her saree or her lips and face which tempt them.Ramya Krishnan also recently did a film which did a little well only due to her.She is now quite used to attend sponsor events and parties where she would wear decent but exposing costumes to stir men cock.She liked that.She liked to see men masturbating like lunatic monkeys thinking about her.

story next part

Old 20th May 2011

ramrajitsrm333 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 3.78 gb DL: 5.54 gb Ratio: 0.68
good story on kushboo..........put more stories on her

Old 21st May 2011
Visit my website

Ramya krishnan is busy in her serial shooting while his husband is busy in fucking his maids and servants and also ramya's friends.He is a total out of sorts guy who is not even in the range of her.He looks older than he is.Ramya knew this before her marriage itself.But she accepted him because of his money.The assets he had were too big and lusty which attracts any men and women.Probably he earns more than what she earns in a day.That is the only reason she had accepted to marry him.Of course she was also a rated A slut.Her stunning navel was too much to handle for a amateur guy.For the past 6 months she had not had a cock in her pussy.She had to take care of her needs herself.Whenever she found anybody to screw her pussy the cock was small for her.

She was busy in her shootings.One day,she had to see a man undressing in a bathroom from a small hole in the room.The camera would not show the man undressing.So the director asked Suresh to act as if he is undressing in a bathroom.He asked ramya krishnan to do only expressions while she is seeing in the wall.So the scene was about to get started.She then went to suresh and said "Dont act be real if u wanna be a star, dont do fake scenes do it really".She rubbed his cock with her hands and went to get ready for the shot.The shot was ready and the cameraman had started the roll.Ramya krishnan was anticipating him to remove his pant.She wanted to see his throbbing cock.She already knew that his cock would have been turned on.He unzipped his pant and took his cock out.It was so big to make her happy.Her eyes got bright and her lips were wet.Her mouth secreted saliva.He took his cock out and held it in his hand.He saw ramya krishnan licking her lips.Her lips were sultry.She wanted it badly.Her breasts were beating against her heart.Her boobs have gone bigger and bigger.Her hands were shaking against her saree fold.He saw his wet meroune lips and started shaking his cock slowly.She peeped inside the hole as per the scene.She then whispered to him "S common shag shag your cock.I want to see the full size of your fucking cock.HMMM ya that is it"

Old 22nd May 2011
Custom title

doss26 is a pillar of our communitydoss26 is a pillar of our community
UL: 1.41 gb DL: 2.40 gb Ratio: 0.59
fcuk ramya krishnan in all her holes

Old 27th May 2011

devayanithevadiyala is beginning to get noticed
please post devayani story

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls