Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > from shy & innocent mom to horny & sexy mom-ratna's journey in incest world

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1st August 2011
LIVE TO LOVE
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
sexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps database
UL: 209.05 mb DL: 561.76 mb Ratio: 0.37
the things are going to start from kiss to ?

Old 1st August 2011
Custom title

ratnaamma is one with the universeratnaamma is one with the universeratnaamma is one with the universeratnaamma is one with the universeratnaamma is one with the universe
no replies

more than 50000+but not sufficiant replies please post your replies

visit my storyfrom shy mom & innocent mom to sexy & horny mom ratna's journey in incest world

Old 1st August 2011
SPAMMER

vvsvpm0003 has said or done unpopular things
UL: 1.06 gb DL: 73.24 mb Ratio: 14.86
nice keep update fast
how is ur son and daughter

Old 1st August 2011

fuckrocker is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 6.27 gb DL: 7.76 gb Ratio: 0.81
i m real naughty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratnaamma View Post
nanna tullu ashtu ishtaana?
thumbaaa.....nan moogige moksha karunisteera?

Old 1st August 2011
heart of beauty

nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database
UL: 27.99 gb DL: 7.90 gb Ratio: 3.54
visit

Some say love..
it is a river that drowns the tender reed
Some say love...
it is razor that leaves your soul to bleed
Some say love...
It is hunger , an endless aching need
I say love..
it is a flower and you its only seed
It is a heart afraid of breaking
It is a dream afraid of waking
And the soul afraid of dying .
When the night has been too lonely
and the road has been too long
and you think love is only
for the lucky and the strong
Just remember
In the winter
far beneath the bitter snows
lies the seed
that with the sun's love
in the spring
becomes the Rose.............

Old 1st August 2011
Custom title

ratnaamma is one with the universeratnaamma is one with the universeratnaamma is one with the universeratnaamma is one with the universeratnaamma is one with the universe
update

update today night

visit my storyfrom shy mom & innocent mom to sexy & horny mom ratna's journey in incest world

Old 1st August 2011
MAZE LE LO

maakaloda is hunted by the papparazimaakaloda is hunted by the papparazi
waiting

http://desiproject.com/showthread.php?t=1295414

Old 2nd August 2011
Custom title

kaarhik beta let's go for bath room it's already late i said fondling his hair looking in to his eyes. he smiled & said, ha! maa we will go i can't wait more & make you wait more. we separated from each other laughing each other i took towel also inner garments which we bought yesterday only even labels not removed my son , who sat on my bed looking at the inner garments which i took from ward robe saying no maa not that one i will select came near me took those inner garments, select himself a pink colored laced panties & bra very sexy one not giving them to me throw them on bed turn towards me & said maa let it be here only common! i don't want my sexy maa walk to bath room i laughed loudly & said, then you bring vehicle for me! no maa i already brought doli( it is using during the marriages to carry bride) smiled back

ohh! my lovely son i am not bride also no doli here

ohh! my sexy maa you are as good as any new bride even anju looking like your older sister

stop! stop! no more flattering that is too much i smiled knocked playfully on his head but i really enjoying

maa! i am not lying i am speaking the truth

ok baba i am looking young as new bride are you happy now

not only young but beautiful & sexy ohh! maa saying he lifted me in his strong arms suddenly. i cling my both arms around his neck for balance,

kaarthik! ohh what are you doing you naughtyyy son!smiled

no! i am carrying my maa bride in doli to her shower ohh! lovely princess almost in dramatical dialoge

then why the doli stopped my lovely prince i shot back in same tone

yes! my love saying he moved towards bath room which is attached one in the master bed room & said ohh my love our destiny came will you get down please

yes my love saying i stand on ground smiled at him i placed the towel on the hanger hessitated to disrobe looking at him shyingly my son understood for what his maa hessitating said common maa you promise don't break it i am not living now kaarthik please go out side i will back in few minutes told in low voice but i know he will not accept also i don't want him to accept! instead of going out he came very near to his dear mom took the pallu in his hand pulled my saree forcefully ohh my god! the saree was in his hand with in secondhe throw it on the ground smiled at me very naughtily ohh you naughtyy beta saying i coverd my boobs with my hand go out now said playfully ohh maa common still more dress on you allow me to remove saying he removed both hands from my boobs hugged me start searching for the hooks of my blouse ohh betaaaa i hugged him like magnet attracting iron! now we are like one body my thighes touched his ohhh god! that thing his cock standing like pole making tent in his pyjama rubbing my belly & belly button ohhh it is soo hard i felt! he removed hooks also stylish thread removed my blouse un clapped bra!now my huge boobs with erected nipples free! ohhhh maa! your boobs are so big & sexyyy woww he ran his palms on them with out wasting any second yes my boobs are really good 36d cup size not only big but firm always in standing postion because my hubby is not a boob man he not played with them more often now here comes my second man my own son ofcourse he sucked played with them as a child but now playing with them as a big boy ohhhh i never imagined this even in my dream haa his palms are big & strong but not big enough to cover his mom's big boobs we are not in world he sucking my erect nipple playing with other one exchanging them his way of handling my boobs almost make me to cum! yes with in few minutes of his erotic play make me cum like never before ohhhhh betaaa i hugged him very tightly putting my sharp well polished nail on his back breathing heavily ohhh maa i forgot my job to disrobe you saying playfully took his one hand from my boob pulled the string of my petticoat! i pushed that unwanted cloth from my leg my anklets make very naughty music adding ghee to fire! my son smiling very naughtilyy ran his eye on my sexy love triangle which is covered by that tiny panties the only small piece of cloth left on me! i felt so shyyy & weak he ran in his palm on it! ohhhh maaaa it is so wet! i am not poured any water on it how it become so wet! ha na maa tell me is i am lyinggg he know the reason why it is so wet but still acting like a innocent boy with boyish tone rubbing his palm like floor mixing for roti! ohhh he is so good at it running fire in his mom's body ohhhh i can't hold i cummmm again i bit my lips holding him tightlyy maa! the liquid coming from this hole like water coming through tap now i know why your panties become so wet he talking like a inncent small boy! but doing very big man's job. maa i will take out your liquid soaked panties hai naa maa tell me he asked ohh remove it son! i said in sexyy voice yes maa as u said so it will be done! he removed my panties my own son made me stark naked ohh god! i pushed it also he took me to bath tub now i am like a doll in his hand maa! my clothes will become wet so shall i remove it! asking me i know even i say no! he wont listen i too don't want say it! i want look that mighty organ standing like ploe making tent in his pyjama yess i want to see my grown up son's cock not like a mother but like his women yes yes ha beta you are right you will get wet so remove them i told like a innocent mother saying to her little boy

cont......

Old 2nd August 2011
!!BoRn To RuLe!!

supremo009 has hacked the reps databasesupremo009 has hacked the reps databasesupremo009 has hacked the reps databasesupremo009 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to supremo009
Hot Updates dear..
Rated 5* & Reps added.
Originally Posted by hameshaa View Post
Kabira yah sansar me bhanti bhanti ke log
kuch to madar**** hain, kuch bahute madar***
...PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN...

Old 2nd August 2011

persiansunny is beginning to get noticed
you are fantastic go on

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls