Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 8th February 2012

kodak1234 has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to kodak1234
UL: 77.60 gb DL: 64.42 gb Ratio: 1.20
Meri Biwi ki Majboori

copied from the net

Leena's husband Gautam spilled his guts to her on the plane ride. About the financial scandal at work, the missing checks, about the possibility of his becoming the fall guy. Leena trusted her husband. She knew he was completely honest. Somebody else inside the company must have taken the checks. But according to Gautam, only his boss, Rohit, could protect him now. It would be completely up to Rohit if he wanted to cover for Gautam, or let him take the rap, possibly even charge him with embezzlement.

Leena felt that Rohit had always treated Gautam well. He was a large, barrel-chested man, outgoing, a few years older than Leena and Gautam. It was Rohit's suggestion that Leena come along to this convention. Virtually all of the employees in Gautam's regional office were going to be spending the weekend at the hotel, but Leena was the only wife attending, and at the company's expense.

Leena had been looking forward to the weekend at the hotel, but the thirty-six-year-old mother and wife now felt some discomfort about being around Rohit and the other managers. She always felt that she needed to be on good behavior around them at company outings, but under the circumstances she wondered if she would be able to relax much.

Rohit had already checked into his hotel room, and was changing into his bathing suit, when he heard Leena and Gautam entering their room next door. Their close proximity was no coincidence. Rohit went to great effort to get Gautam to bring his hot wife along, and Rohit secretly arranged for them to stay in the next room.

Rohit had met Leena the day that Gautam came into town and interviewed for the job two years ago. Gautam was one of several finalists for the position, but it was his beautiful, statuesque brunette wife that made Rohit hire Gautam. Rohit expected that choice to pay dividends this weekend. Rohit didn't deliberately set up Gautam to possibly take the blame for the checks that Rohit himself had cashed, but when Gautam diligently discovered the missing checks, Gautam actually became the most obvious culprit. That was when Rohit decided to take advantage of the situation to realize some of the many fantasies he had of the Gautam's big-titted, leggy wife. Leena was nice and friendly. But where "prude" may be too strong a term, she was a conservative-dressing housewife. Still, Rohit was betting that she would surrender her dignity in order to protect her husband and their way of life.

Rohit knocked on their door, and impulsively looked beyond Gautam and stared at Leena lying on her bed. Even in a plain tee shirt she couldn't hide those big tits. Her long legs stretched the length of the bed. He wanted to push Gautam aside and go jump on her. Instead, Rohit told Gautam that most of the other office employees had checked in and were heading down to the pool. There was no convention activity scheduled until tonight's awards dinner. Gautam and Leena agreed to join them at the pool.

Rohit was already in the hotel Jacuzzi, talking with several of his other employees, when Gautam and Leena entered the pool area. Immediately, the Jacuzzi conversation turned to Leena, and what type of bathing suit she would be wearing under her shorts and tee shirt. James and Larry, two of Rohit's employees at Gautam's level, eyed the tall shapely brunette. James said that he hoped that she was wearing a bikini. But Larry agreed with Rohit that it would be more in keeping with her conservative personality if she were wearing a conservative one-piece bathing suit.

They all watched Leena as she pulled her tee shirt over her head to reveal a blue one-piece bathing suit. And they quietly groaned as she unzipped her shorts, and bent over at the waist to take them off. Leena's catalog-bought bathing suit was conservatively cut, except that it was designed for women with smaller breasts, and where it plunged in the fRohitt it exposed some of the large- breasted woman's cleavage.

Gautam and Leena joined the group in the already-crowded hot tub. There wasn't enough room for them to sit together, so Rohit coaxed Leena to squeeze in next to him, while Gautam sat at the other end of the tub. Leena put one foot in the hot tub, and stood with her legs spread until she regained her balance. This pose caused a little tuft of brown pubic hair to stick out of the side of her bathing suit crotch. All of the men noticed it. Her fur matched the color of the hair on her head.

As Gautam joined in with some shoptalk at one end, Rohit, James, and Larry quickly started flirting with Leena. Leena shyly conversed with the men, being aware that she was in close proximity with these men while wearing next to nothing. The three men stared at Leena's chest. Her bathing suit top revealed her pushed-together breasts, exposing her pale cleavage nearly half way down her breasts. Under the bubbling water, Rohit and James, on either side of Leena, pressed their thighs against hers. Leena had no room to maneuver, and when she offered no resistance, Rohit put his hand on her thigh. Leena was discomforted by this move, but considering Gautam's precarious position, Leena wasn't going to risk angering Rohit by publicly objecting to his touch. As they talked, Rohit slowly inched his hand up higher on her long bare thigh. Leena was getting alarmed, but dared say nothing. Finally, as Rohit's little pinky grazed her crotch over her bathing suit, Leena climbed out of the hot tub and headed for the pool. The episode was a small victory for Rohit, for he proved to himself that Leena would allow him to do things to her this weekend without making a scene.

Gautam and Leena headed back upstairs to get ready for dinner. The conversation in the Jacuzzi returned to Leena, how hot she looked, but how conservative she was.

"She'll loosen up this weekend," Rohit boasted.

"I don't think that she's the loosening-up type," countered Larry.

"You just have to know which buttons to push on a woman," said Rohit. "You boys just watch the master. After this weekend, Leena will seem like a different woman to you."

Rohit hurried back to his room. It was now dark outside. Rohit snuck onto his balcony and peeked through the small gap in his neighbor's curtain. He was just in time to see Leena parading around the room in her bra and panties. Rohit stared at her large white bra covering her large tits. And her white cotton panties were stretched tight over her pussy and ass. Her underwear was predictably conservative, fitting with her conservative character. Rohit watched as she sat on the bed and started to put on her panty hose. Leaning over, major cleavage spilled out of the top of her bra. She stood up and tugged her snug hose up over her panties, wiggling her hips. Rohit wasn't too frustrated about not seeing her naked, for he was confident that he would have his opportunity before the end of the weekend.

2. THE BANQUET

Rohit had arranged for Leena to be seated next to him at the banquet. They were at a round table, with their backs to the back wall. Many of the other women at the banquet, client's wives and wives and employees from other divisions, were wearing expensive and fancy gowns, but Leena, in character, was wearing a cotton print dress that zipped up the back. The pleated hem was long and the neckline was high, but it still couldn't conceal Leena's large chest. With Rohit on her left and Gautam on her right, Leena ate dinner and listened to the speeches, still upset by Rohit's touches in the Jacuzzi. As Rohit spoke to Leena, he slipped his hand under the table, and placed it on her thigh. With her husband next to her, Leena again was reluctant to offend Rohit. She allowed his hand to slide over the cotton dress and hose.

After the dinner and speeches, a band began playing, and people started to dance. As was Gautam's custom, he started to circulate throughout the room, networking with clients and the people from his company's other offices. This left Leena alone with Rohit.

"Are you aware of Gautam's little problem at work?" Rohit asked Leena.

"Yes, he told me all about it," replied Leena.

"If the details got out, Gautam's career is certainly over. He could even end up charged with a felony."

Rohit moved his hand under the table again as he spoke, and squeezed Leena's thigh. He moved his hands in circles over her thighs, moving closer to her crotch. When he grazed her crotch over her dress, Leena jumped, and started to get up. "Excuse me," she said, "I need to go to the washroom."

"Dance with me," Rohit commanded.

"Oh, no thank you, maybe later."

"One dance" insisted Rohit, with a commanding voice and stern look on his face. Leena reluctantly agreed, suddenly fearful of the man that controlled her husband's fate. Rohit led Leena to the far corner of the dance floor, in relative darkness. As they began slow dancing, Rohit pulled Leena uncomfortably close to him. Rohit could feel the tall woman's ample chest pressing into his. He caressed her back, and thrust his groin into her thigh.

"Did Gautam tell you who could get him out of this mess?" asked Rohit.

"He said you could," replied Leena.

"Yes, that's right. I'm the only one. I like your husband. I don't want to see his life ruined. But it would be a risk to my career to cover for him."

"I'd, uh, appreciate any help that you could give him," Leena said.

"I was hoping you would say that. I need some favors from you."

Leena was afraid to ask, but said, "What can I do?"

Rohit lowered his hands down Leena's backbone. Leena felt his fingers slide below her tailbone. He rested both palms on her ass cheeks. Leena looked alarmed, but said nothing.

"Everything I tell you to do. All weekend. I want you to be mine this weekend. Gautam won't know. And when I get back to the office on Monday, I will make a few changes to the books, and your problems will be gone."

Leena looked around to see if anyone was watching Rohit grope her ass. Her back was to the bandstand, so only the band would see it. The thin dress offered little resistance to Rohit's hands, but the tight panty hose held her butt cheeks in place. Rohit felt just the slightest give from the hose as Leena danced.

Rohit moved his right hand up her side, under her arm. His thumb grazed the side of her bra. He moved the hand over a slight bit more, and squeezed her tit over her thin bra. His thumb found her erect nipple. Leena said nothing as Rohit groped her ass, felt her tit, and pressed his hard dick into her thigh. Her heart was racing, and her face felt hot.

It seemed like forever until the song finally finished, and Rohit led her back to their table. With her husband out of sight, Leena again sat next to Rohit at the back of the room. Rohit wasted no time putting his hand under the table and under her long loose dress. Rohit felt her thigh over her hose, moving his hand to the inside of her thigh. He loved the course/smooth feel of the hose over her leg.

"Do we have a deal?" Rohit asked Leena.

Leena, just stammered, "I, I, I, uh..." She looked around the room to see if anyone was watching them.

Rohit moved his hand up over her crotch over her pantyhose. "Spread your legs," he commanded.

Without a word, Leena spread her legs under the table, and allowed Rohit free access to her hose-covered crotch. She just sat in her chair, slumping forward slightly, as he rubbed up and down over her pussy.

Leena, in shock, was covered with goose bumps, but felt her face get flushed. For what seemed like hours, she let her husband's boss caress her pussy in public. Feeling some anger, but mostly humiliation, she realized that the pussy rubbing was also getting her aroused. The more that she tried to ignore it, the hotter she got. She was breathing heavier, and having a hard time keeping still. She realized that she was close to an orgasm. Leena feared she would draw attention to herself and tried to talk herself out of an orgasm, but it was too late. She inhaled and started to let out a gasp. She wiggled her hips, squeezed her thighs around Rohit's hand, and shuddered.

"Why, you hot bitch..." commented Rohit.

Leena, even more humiliated, jumped out of her seat and walked quickly but unsteadily to the bathroom. She found the ladies room down the hall and around the corner from the banquet hall. She locked herself in a stall, and had a silent cry as she tried to wipe off her crotch and panties.

3. THE JANITOR'S CLOSET

Leena composed herself enough to exit the washroom, determined to put up more resistance to Rohit's advances. Maybe if she were firmer with him, he would stop these unwanted gropes. Still, she feared angering him. Just as Leena turned the corner in the empty hallway, she practically ran right into Rohit. Rohit grabbed her hand. Leena started to object, but Rohit just put his finger to his lips and said, "Shhh."

Rohit led her back around the corner, and opened a door. It was a janitor's closet. He pulled her in, turned on the light, and closed the door behind them. Before Leena had time to say anything, Rohit pushed her back up against the door, and pressed his lips onto hers. He kissed her, working his tongue into her mouth, and Leena half-heartedly met his tongue with hers.

Rohit placed his right hand on her breast and groped it over her dress and thin bra. Leena's bra had an under wire, but the cup itself was just a sheet of flimsy material, hardly anything at all. Rohit squeezed and jiggled the huge mammary. Leena could hear people talking out in the hallway, and feared that someone would open the door. She wanted to verbally object, but feared any noise would give them away. Rohit reached behind her neck with his free hand, and unzipped her dress, down to her waist. Gently but quickly, he pulled the dress forward off of her shoulders, off of her arms, down to her waist. Leena stood topless except for her large white bra. Rohit pulled her bra straps down off of her shoulders. He reached into her bra cups, pulled her big tits out of them, and rested them on top of her cups.

Rohit quickly admired Leena's big round white tits, covered with huge dark areola, capped with hard inch-long nipples. He grabbed both of them, kneading, lifting, squeezing and jiggling them. He kissed her again as he fondled her. Rohit kissed down her neck, and ran his tongue between her tits, until he finally captured her lift nipple in his mouth. Leena's chest heaved up and down as her nipple was licked and sucked. Leena could hear the sucking noises in the quiet closet. Rohit quickly moved from one nipple to the other.

Rohit's right hand slid down Leena's hip, and found the hem of her dress. He moved his hand under the dress and up her outer thigh. He grabbed her ass cheek over her hose and panties, and squeezed it. Leena was forced to balance herself against the door and spread her legs as Rohit rubbed her pussy over her hose. With some effort, Rohit moved his hand into her waistbands, inside her hose and panties, and rubbed her furry pussy mound. He worked a finger in her, and both were surprised how lubricated her pussy was. Leena put her hands on Rohit's shoulders. She wanted to push him away, but couldn't bring herself to do it. She heard familiar voices just on the other side of the door.

Rohit reached under her dress with both hands, grabbed the waistbands of both her hose and her panties, and started to tug them down her ass. He slowly pulled them down her thighs, past her knees, to her ankles, and made her lift her right foot to take them off. He left them bunched up around her left ankle. Rohit moved his head down her stomach, and lifted her skirt in fRohitt. He got on his knees in fRohitt of her, and for the first time saw her bare pussy, covered in a bushy triangle of untrimmed hair. Rohit let the skirt fall over his head behind him as he buried his face in Leena's muff. With his hands squeezing her bare ass cheeks, his tongue found her slit, and he licked her quickly, deeply and deftly.

Leena tried to breathe quietly as Rohit's head disappeared under her dress and licked her. Leena was fighting back tears, but at the same time, spread her legs and thrust her hips forward to meet the probing tongue. She could still hear voices passing by in the hall and dared not object or fight him.

Rohit came up for air and stood up. He unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, and dropped them to his ankles. Leena couldn't help but stare at his hard swollen cock, the biggest that she had ever personally seen, certainly bigger then Gautam's. Rohit took her right had and placed it on the shaft, and made her stroke it. As she jerked him off, it even felt different in her hand because of the size.

Soon Rohit lifted her dress again, aimed his cock at her pussy, and began working it in. Leena suppressed gasps as he slid into her. Rohit pressed against her and thrust into her, slowly at first, but then faster and faster. Leena braced herself against the door, her long legs spread wide, trying not to make any noise. Rohit thrust upwards, and the tall woman put her right foot up on a box to help the angle. She could hear the rustling of clothes and the squishy sounds of the penis sloshing in and out of her dripping pussy. She could hear people's voices right outside the door, just inches away it seemed. Despite all of her fears and anxieties, Leena felt another orgasm building. She breathed unevenly, trying not to cry out.

Rohit was in heaven, fucking the tall wife that he had dreamed about for so long. He watched her bare tits, still resting on her bra cups, bobble and jiggle as he thrust into her. He loved the feeling of his bare groin rubbing against her naked thighs and hips. And he loved the helpless look on her face. He grabbed her hips and thrust hard.

Leena recognized Gautam's voice in the hallway. He was talking shop with some clients, just on the other side of the door where Leena was having sex with is boss. Leena literally stopped breathing until his voice faded down the hall.

Leena lost control and had her second orgasm of the evening, biting her lip so not to make noise. Rohit gave her several last long hard thrusts, and came in her pussy, sending gushes of warm sperm into her.

When both had stopped panting, Rohit pulled up his pants. Rohit watched Leena place her tits back into her bra cups, pull her bra straps back into place, and pull the top of her dress back on. Rohit reached around and zipped up her dress. Leena pulled up her panties and her hose. Rohit snuck out first, and when he was sure that there was no one in the hall, motioned for Leena to come out.

4. THE GAP IN THE CURTAIN

After Leena again returned from cleaning and composing herself in the bathroom, Rohit caught her in the hall.

"I want you to do one more thing for me tonight,"

"I'm not having sex with you again," Leena boldly told him.

Rohit smiled. "No, you aren't. I want you to have sex with your husband."

Leena looked at him with a puzzled look.

"I want you to take Gautam back to your room, and insist on making passionate love to him."

"Why?" Leena asked.

"There's a gap in the curtains leading to your balcony. And I'm in the next room."

Leena figured it out. "You want to watch us?"

"That's right. So here's what you have to do. No matter what, insist that Gautam have sex with you, no matter how tired he is, do whatever it takes to seduce him."

Leena looked at him with a shocked expression on her face, but said nothing.

"Just a few more details you have to remember. You must undress facing the window. You have to leave a light on. And maybe you should be on top, don't hide anything."

Old 8th February 2012
Forbidden Love
Visit my website
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Hero of Stories: Regularly posts good stories      
pinuram has hacked the reps databasepinuram has hacked the reps databasepinuram has hacked the reps databasepinuram has hacked the reps databasepinuram has hacked the reps databasepinuram has hacked the reps databasepinuram has hacked the reps databasepinuram has hacked the reps databasepinuram has hacked the reps databasepinuram has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to pinuram
UL: 7.66 gb DL: 80.96 gb Ratio: 0.09
Good story brother... good build up

Repped you for your good work

Old 11th February 2012
Custom title

moinakrc1986 has many secret admirers
UL: 7.19 mb DL: 29.25 mb Ratio: 0.25
good start

Old 18th February 2012

kodak1234 has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to kodak1234
UL: 77.60 gb DL: 64.42 gb Ratio: 1.20
the show begins

"Please, I'm very private about these..."

Rohit just shook his head at her. "Put on a good show for us."

As Rohit walked away, leaving Leena in shock yet again, it hit her. He said, "us." Who would be out there watching her have sex? The idea was so humiliating. She considered shutting the blinds and going to bed as soon as she got to her room. But as she felt Rohit's cum dripping out of her pussy, she decided that she was beyond the point of no return with this, that she must endure one more humiliation to assure that her and Gautam's lives didn't crumble.

She found Gautam, drinking and talking with his co-workers James and Larry. She still naively missed the way that they ran their eyes over her body. She convinced Gautam that it was time to go back to the room.

Upon entering their room, Leena knew that she would have to work hard at seducing her tired and intoxicated husband. "Don't go to sleep yet, Honey," she said. "I want to fool around."

"I'm pretty tired," Gautam replied.

"I really, really need it!" begged Leena. She kissed him with the lips that had kissed his boss earlier tonight. Over her shoulder, she looked at the curtains, and in fact could see a sizable gap in them in the corner. She could see some slight movement in the darkness, possibly a reflection off of someone's glasses. She knew that somebody was out there watching her. But she had to put that out of her mind long enough to seduce her husband before he got too tired and she chickened out. She reached down and rubbed his crotch. His dick was limp.

"Oh, I'm really tired," Gautam moaned. He broke away from her grasp, and fell back onto the bed. The bed was on the wall opposite of Rohit's balcony.

Leena knelt on the bed and unbuckled and unzipped his pants. She pulled out his still-limp dick, and began stroking it. "You just lay back and I'll do all the work." Leena wrapped her long fingers around her husband's dick, and as she stroked it quickly, it began to grow.

On the balcony, Rohit was having a drink with Tabrez, his boss. Tabrez was sixty, with gray hair and glasses. While Rohit had hatched his plan on blackmailing Leena into sex, he intertwined the plot into improving his own position in the company. Rohit knew that Tabrez was a dirty lecherous pervert, and the two have had conversations about Leena's hot body at prior company parties. So while Rohit didn't tell Tabrez that he had sex with Leena, he told him about Leena being in the adjoining room, about the gap in the curtains, about seeing Leena parading around in her bra and panties. It didn't take much coaxing to get Tabrez to stop by Rohit's room for a drink. Now Rohit and Tabrez were seated on the balcony, silently watching Leena giving her husband a hand job. Standing right behind them were James and Larry, Gautam's two co-workers.

When her husband's cock refused to get completely hard, Leena knew what she had to do. She leaned over and rapped her lips around it and began to suck it. She was tempted to turn her back to the balcony and hide her actions, but she obediently allowed whoever was on the balcony to see her lips sucking cock. Her husband not only got harder, but he reached up and grabbed her tit over her dress. Rohit and Tabrez watched Leena's head bobbing up and down on her husband. "C'mon, sweetheart, strip," Tabrez whispered. "Show us those tits."

As if she could hear them, Leena stood up, facing her husband and the balcony, reached behind her, and unzipped her dress. She pulled down the top, revealing her white bra. Leena realized that she had a strange mixture of emotions. She was extremely humiliated by having to strip in fRohitt of Rohit and whoever was on the balcony. But she also felt an involuntary arousal in her groin, doing a strip tease for several men, something that she had never done before.

Leena dropped the dress and stepped out. Standing in her bra, hose and panties, she tried not to look out at the balcony. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panty hose, and tugged them down. As she bent over, Rohit and Tabrez and the others were treated to some serious cleavage spilling out of her bra, causing Larry to quietly groan.

Leena arched her back, reached behind her, and unhooked her bra. She pulled the straps down, and pulled the bra off of her chest. Leena stood straight up, trying to make her big tits look as firm as possible. Tabrez and the others silently admired her big tits, with just the right type of sag, white as could be, with her surprisingly large, round dark areola. Tabrez whispered to Rohit, "You have great judgment in employees. Those are the nicest tits I've seen in a long time." Rohit, enjoying the view too, was proud of himself for hatching this plot that impressed is boss.

Leena grabbed the sides of her panty waistband, and slowly tugged down on her white panties. As she leaned over to pull them off, her big tits hung down, swaying and bobbling. When she stood up, naked, Rohit again enjoyed her very hairy pussy. But to his disappointment, his boss didn't. "Honey, trim that thing," whispered Tabrez.

Rohit whispered, "I like her hairy pussy,"

"I don't," Tabrez replied. "She should at least trim it, or shave it completely. I like a bald pussy."

Before Leena could climb back into bed, Gautam said, "Do that thing I like with your nipple."

"Oh, honey, not tonight." Leena knew what he wanted. She had reluctantly done it on few special occasions, but found it degrading.

"C'mon, just for a minute." Leena lifted her left breast with both hands, lowered her head, stretched her neck, and put her tongue on her own nipple.

The men on the balcony really got off watching this particularly personal trick. None of them had ever seen a woman suck on her own nipple. But now they watched the conservative housewife wrap her lips on her own hard nipples and suck on one, then the other, back and forth.

Leena climbed in bed next to Gautam, and propped herself up on one elbow, facing the balcony. She stroked Gautam's cock again. She had always found Gautam's penis size satisfactory, but after taking Rohit's bigger cock this evening, she was slightly embarrassed by Gautam's inferior unit. Gautam reached over and groped her tit. He clamped his mouth over one of her hard nipples. Leena feared that Gautam would be able to tell that another man had had her tonight, but Gautam was too intoxicated to notice those details.

Gautam ran his hand down to Leena's pussy, and Leena raised one knee and spread her legs for her husband. As he inserted his middle finger into her pussy, Leena again feared that he would notice Rohit's sperm, but Gautam didn't say a word. Leena lay on her side, knowing that men were watching her stroke her husband as he fingered her pussy. Leena wanted to get the whole ordeal done quickly, but she was also getting aroused as she put herself on display. Gautam diddled her clit just the way he knew his wife liked it.

"C'mon, fuck her good," whispered James. The four men sat silently with erections watching the buxom housewife's sex show.

Leena pulled Gautam's pants and underwear completely off of him, climbed on top and straddled him. She lowered her pussy down onto his hard cock, and wiggled her hips to get it just right. Leena sat upright as she slowly started pumping up and down on her husband.

The men on the balcony stared intently at the wife's long thighs spread wide around her husband's body. As she humped him, her massive tits bobbled all over. "Look at those big jugs shake," chuckled Tabrez.

Gautam's hands roamed over his wife's bare thighs and hips, then squeezed her ass cheeks as she thrust her hips in and out. He reached up and grabbed her tits, massaging them and pulling on her nipples. Leena was panting loudly. She fucked as animatedly as she could. She was self-conscious of her movements, but didn't want to look like a lousy lover to whoever was watching her. She leaned forward and supported herself with her hands. The big tits of the tall woman hung down in her husband's face, swinging all over as she humped him.

The men on the balcony watched Leena's flesh shaking and rippling as she thrust her hips in and out. Her ass shook and jiggled, but it was her swaying, hanging tits that freely bobbled in all directions, sometimes in unison, sometimes independently of each other, that got the most attention.

As he likes to do, Gautam raised his head just slightly and grabbed one of the swinging tits, catching a nipple with his mouth. His tongue went back and forth from one tit to the other as he squeezed them together. Gautam reached down between his wife's legs, found her clit just above his cock, and diddled it. This was enough to send Leena over the edge. She gyrated her hips, squeezed her thighs around Gautam, and shook and shuddered. Her eyes were closed, her face contorted, her head thrown back. Nobody had to tell the men on the balcony that she was coming, but Larry said, "Here she comes." Leena felt her husband shoot his load up into her, causing her to gyrate even more, and crying out. The men on the balcony could hear her cries through the glass.

"Geez!" exclaimed Gautam. "That's as noisy as I've ever heard you!"

When her orgasm subsided, Leena remembered the men on the balcony. She had just gone though her most personal moment, the throes of on orgasm, while they watched. She was so ashamed. She had to climb out of bed, giving the men one last show of her naked body, including her jiggling ass, as she turned out the lights. She climbed into bed in the darkness, and peered through the curtain as at least three or four men got up and left the balcony.

Old 18th February 2012
Custom title

ladieslover1234567 has received several accoladesladieslover1234567 has received several accoladesladieslover1234567 has received several accolades
UL: 0.00 b DL: 61.99 mb Ratio: 0.00
nice...continue...

Old 15th March 2012
Ruling the Seas

searuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps database
UL: 51.55 mb DL: 54.86 mb Ratio: 0.94

interesting

Old 16th March 2012
Custom title

teema81 is hunted by the papparaziteema81 is hunted by the papparaziteema81 is hunted by the papparaziteema81 is hunted by the papparaziteema81 is hunted by the papparaziteema81 is hunted by the papparazi
keep sending

Old 16th March 2012
MAZE LE LO

maakaloda is hunted by the papparazimaakaloda is hunted by the papparazi
wow dost

http://desiproject.com/showthread.php?t=1295414

Old 17th March 2012
Custom title
Visit my website

luckyabu is a pillar of our communityluckyabu is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to luckyabu Send a message via Skype™ to luckyabu
UL: 6.09 gb DL: 6.76 gb Ratio: 0.90
Nice story.

Old 17th March 2012
Custom title

tjain83 has received several accoladestjain83 has received several accoladestjain83 has received several accoladestjain83 has received several accoladestjain83 has received several accolades
UL: 74.22 gb DL: 17.23 gb Ratio: 4.31
nice one mate, please update

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls