Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > Real Life Pics -- Boob,navel,Cleavage show

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 28th August 2009
Custom title

mams has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmams has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmams has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 163.87 mb DL: 288.76 mb Ratio: 0.57
grt collections.

Old 28th August 2009
NUDE GHARWALI'S
Visit my website

emranawana1 has hacked the reps databaseemranawana1 has hacked the reps databaseemranawana1 has hacked the reps databaseemranawana1 has hacked the reps databaseemranawana1 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Skype™ to emranawana1
UL: 0.00 b DL: 29.70 mb Ratio: 0.00
Friends are like shoes, some loose some tight, some fit just right, they help u as u walk through life. thanks for being my size!

F: FIELD of LOVE!..R: ROOT ofJOy!.. I: ISLAND of GOD!.. E: END of SoRROW!.. N: NAME of HOPE!.. D: DOOR of UNDERSTANDING! dats YOU my FRIEND..

Science has proved that sugar melts in water,so plz don`t walk in the rain,
otherwise I may lose a sweet friend like u!!!

A deep friend is like rainbow, when the perfect amount of happiness and tears r mixed, the result is a colorful bridge between hearts.

FRIENDSHIP isn't how U forGet but how U forGive, Not how U liSten but how U UnderStand, Not what U see but how U feel, and not how U Let Go but how U hold oN!!!

KeEping a FRIEND is As Difficult AS losing one. U sacrifice A lot To keep them. I may not have sacrificed enuf u... but in my HEART I swear I'm keeping U..

As long as we have memories, yesterday remains; as long as we have hope, tomorrow awaits. As long as we have Friendship, each day is never a waste.

Its not an achievement to make 000's friends in a year, but an achievement is when you make a friend for 000's years.

To live a life i need heartbeat, have heartbeat i need a heart, have heart i need happiness, to have happiness i need a friend, and a friend i need U.ALWAYS

Moon said to me, if ur friend is not messaging u why dont you leave ur friend.I looked at moon and said does ur sky ever leave u when u dont shine.

Sweetness can be defined without honey.
Fragnance can be defined without Rose.
But, friendship can't be defined without YOU.

Friend is one, who (Finds you in a (Rush of people, (Inspires you to do something in life, catch your (Emotions and (Never leaves you till (Death

As I saw ants crawl up the wall, I noticed that no matter how busy they are, they still stop and communicate with each other. I hope we can be like them.

Friendship is not a big fire which burns all day. Its a small lamp, that burns till the last day of life.

Medicines and friendships cure our problems. The only difference is that friendships don't have an expiry date.

Walk with me when ur hearts needs company, take my hand when u feel all alone, turn to me when u need some to lean on, coz I'm a friend u can always depend on

Every morning when I open my eyes I pray to God that everyone should have a friend like u.Why should only I suffer!

Leave SOMETHING for friend..
Never Leave FRIEND for something..
coz in life, SOMETHINGS will leave u but FRIENDS will always live with u..

Old 29th August 2009
Custom title

xbd28 has received several accoladesxbd28 has received several accoladesxbd28 has received several accoladesxbd28 has received several accoladesxbd28 has received several accolades
nice pics...

Old 30th August 2009
Custom title
Visit my website

painurass has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpainurass has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpainurass has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpainurass has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpainurass has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpainurass has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via MSN to painurass Send a message via Yahoo to painurass
UL: 902.21 mb DL: 399.75 mb Ratio: 2.26
old

Old 2nd September 2009
pusslicker

amit_warrior has hacked the reps databaseamit_warrior has hacked the reps databaseamit_warrior has hacked the reps databaseamit_warrior has hacked the reps databaseamit_warrior has hacked the reps databaseamit_warrior has hacked the reps databaseamit_warrior has hacked the reps databaseamit_warrior has hacked the reps databaseamit_warrior has hacked the reps databaseamit_warrior has hacked the reps databaseamit_warrior has hacked the reps database
UL: 1.71 gb DL: 376.97 mb Ratio: 4.66
lovely chicksss

Old 5th September 2009
SPAMMER

kkfeeter is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi Jeromine.... just see this

Old 17th September 2009
Custom title

sateesh_ytarani is hunted by the papparazisateesh_ytarani is hunted by the papparazisateesh_ytarani is hunted by the papparazisateesh_ytarani is hunted by the papparazisateesh_ytarani is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 29.68 gb DL: 23.10 gb Ratio: 1.28
quality decreased
anyhow
the end

Old 17th September 2009
Custom title

manavkumar is hunted by the papparazimanavkumar is hunted by the papparazimanavkumar is hunted by the papparazimanavkumar is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 2.59 gb DL: 20.86 gb Ratio: 0.12
houttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Old 17th September 2009
Custom title

feelfreetomailme is one with the universefeelfreetomailme is one with the universefeelfreetomailme is one with the universefeelfreetomailme is one with the universefeelfreetomailme is one with the universefeelfreetomailme is one with the universefeelfreetomailme is one with the universefeelfreetomailme is one with the universe
UL: 1.58 gb DL: 1.12 gb Ratio: 1.40
+11 for U.

Disclaimer : All the postings of mine in this whole forum is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. I am just saving some time of our forum users to avoid searching everywhere. So none of these are my own videos or pictures. Am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action am not supposed to do.If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed

Old 17th September 2009
Pic Master

roshan_2_1 is a pillar of our communityroshan_2_1 is a pillar of our community
UL: 47.64 gb DL: 50.91 gb Ratio: 0.94

If you like the post , do reply or do rep or atleast rate the thread

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls