Old 23rd September 2005
Visit my website

vpn has many secret admirersvpn has many secret admirers
Send a message via MSN to vpn Send a message via Yahoo to vpn
UL: 1.55 mb DL: 7.15 mb Ratio: 0.22
post more i waiting for stories

Old 24th September 2005
Licker of this Lady's Armpits

olavu is one with the universeolavu is one with the universeolavu is one with the universeolavu is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to olavu
Extreme love between mother & son

I belong to a north Indian agrarian state. Ours is a family basically engaged in agriculture, but I was an exception and went on to do higher studies. We have big farm land and do the agriculture our self. Because of outdoor activities all members in my family are well built above six feet in height and bodies to match. In our family apart from Father and mother we are two children, myself and my younger sister. My mother in addition to household chores takes care of our fields too along with father. Because of all the physical work my mothers figure is perfect, she has firm tight belly long sturdy legs, very big breasts and wide hips to match. By the time I started noticing my mothers feminine assets I was already nineteen years old and built like a bull. At that age I was too possessive about my mother and always thought about keeping her safe between my thighs. As north India is very hot during summers and our house being in the middle of fields with high boundary walls womenfolk in our house i.e. My mother and sister were quite careless in the way they dressed during summers to avoid heat. My mother and sister both used to wear very thin cloths and both of them dispensed away with brassieres and panties during summer. My mothers body is slightly on the heavier side and she wears her salwar and kameez very tight. My favorite pass time was to sit in the kitchen during summer afternoons when mother used to prepare lunch. Mother in her tightest diaphanous dress used to sit in front of chulla (stove that uses wood as fuel) sweating profoundly. Her big boobs spilling out of low cut kameez after some time were quite visible through her kameez made wet due to sweat. I kept my eyes pealed to the streams of sweat that used to flow from her neck to the deep valley between her choochies. By this time her nipples used to start sticking out and I got full enjoyment of seeing my mothers boobs in their full glory. A first mother used to admonish me for sitting in the heat but I used to say " Mummy jab app itni garmi mein baith sakti hain hamare liey to main bhi appki garmi mein poora sath doonga". At this mother used to smile and say " beta main to garam ho hi gai hoon mere saath too bhi garam ho jayaga". And after this the real show used to start. Mother would look at me affectionately and say " Dekh kitna paseena aa gaya hai" and saying this she would lift the corner of her kameez and show her flat slightly bulging tummy while fanning it with her kameez, during this time she would be sitting on a small wooden plank in peeing position with her feet wide apart. During all this time she would dextrally keep on making chappaties. I would be sitting in front of her looking exactly between her thighs. After some time mother would take her hand back towards her chooter hold her salwar and pull it back so that in the front her salwar would fit snuggly over her swollen fuddi. My mothers choot was always plain without any hair. In this position her salwar would be stretched over her fuddi with a very clear notch in the middle. Within seconds sweat from her stomach would trickle down and the cloth fitting snugly over her choot would become transparent giving me full view of her hole. I would be looking fixedly at that spot. Now my mother's choot would start oozing juices. We both would be very excited by this time and would start conversation in double meanings. Mummy would place a chapati on my plate and say " Beta tail laga ke doon". I would reply" Mummy bina tail ke hi le loonga tu de de". These type of scenes were my staple food for fantasies during those years. At night I would sit in the bed with my big hard lund in my hand thinking about my mother and masturbate thinking about her choot. Anyway now let me come to the actual incident. It happned during the time when my father had to go out to purchase seeds and fertilizers for the farm. During such trips father would be gone for almost one month. This time when he had been gone for about five days i started noticing that mom started geting itchy day by day . In our farm I had seen cows in heat and I think mom was behaving in about same manner. I t was around ninth day since father had been away from home. A small field was left which needed plowing and I decided to do it that day. In the morning I told mom "Mummy main voh chota khet jot ke aata hoon". Mom said "Beta abhi to bahut garmi hoti hai vahan koi bhi to nahi aata hai ajj kal to koi bhi kheton main nahi jaata hai poora veerana hogo." Then mother suddenly stopped and went inside the kitchen. I also didnt pay any attention to anything and started preparing our tractor for the day. When I was about to leave for the fields mom called behind and said "Beta main dopahar ka khana le ke aaongi". I said "Thaik hai mummy par dair mat karna". I then went to the fields that was a really hot day. Our farmhouse is quite big and spread over a vast area. As father had gone out of town all laborers were also on leave and whole area was deserted. I went to the field which was a small plot of land in the middle of our farm and was surrounded from all sides with tall crop of bajra. I started the work in right earnest but was sweating within no time. There I was sitting in the middle of desolate place thinking that there is not a soul within kilometers nearby, I was feeling quite lonely and looked at my watch .It was 11.30 AM and I thought God how lonely it is , then it came to my mind that mom will be bringing lunch and suddenly at this thought a shiver went through my body. Involuntarily I looked all round me and I don't know why my cock slowly started stiffening. I looked all round myself and feeling goose pimples all over my body in full excitement I uttered "Maa teri choot." Hearing these words aloud from my own mouth I suddenly felt rush of adrenaline all over my body. All round it was totally desolate and i was getting my rush so I placed my hand on my lund over my pants and said " Mummy aaj khet mein chudwa le apne bete se." Now I was getting fully excited and shouted "Maa aaj chut le ke aa mere paas dekh mummy aaj tera beta hath mein lund le ke baitha hai". Now I was fully excited. The thought of saying these vile words for my own mother gave me shivers. The thought of my own mothers cunt was driving me nuts. I had not felt this much excitement ever in my life. My cock was tight upto the full limit. I wanted to take full advantage of this loneliness and talked to myself about the beauty of my mothers cunt. Hardly five minutes had passed that I saw at a distance the figure of my mother with a bag of lunch coming towards me. I started the tractor again and started my work. In about fifteen minutes mom was near me and above the noise of tractor shouted for me to stop. Out of guilt I was not able to look at her but I stopped the machine and walked towards her. Mother motioned me towards the lone tree at the corner of the field and we walked towards it. On reaching there mom turned towards me and said. "Beta tu kitna garam ho gaya hai. Dekh kaisa paseena aa gaya hai. Laa main tera paseen ponch doon. " Saying this she came near me and with her dupatta Cleaned my face of all the sweat and dust. Then we sat for Lunch. During lunch I could hardly look my mom in her face but I knew that she was watching me intensely. After lunch I washed my hands and started walking towards the tractor when mom suddenly called me from behind. "Beta ek zaroori baat karni hai " I came and sat besides her more out of expectation than anything else. From the look of her face I could make out that she was nervous like hell.

Suddenly she said "Beta bajara bada ho gaya hai koi chori to nahi karta." I said "Nahin mummy ab kon lega ise." Mummy said "Nahin koi bhi chori kar sakta hai tu dekh aas paas koi hai to nahin. Aisa kar tu pair pe char ja aur saab taraf dekh. " I climbed on the tree and looked around. As i knew it was fully deserted all round. I climbed down and stood in front of my mother and said "mummy aas paas to koi bhi nahin hai ham doono bilkul akale hain." Mom lifted her eyes looked at me and said " Hum doono akale hain kya?" I nodded my head and then she said "Tu mujhe bajre ke khet mein le chal" I started walking towards the field where the crop was tallest and maximum dense. Mom was coming right behind me. As I entered the field we were shielded from outside openness and i held her wrist and started pulling her towards inner reaches. Mom was wispering "Beta koi dekhega to nahin hame yaahan." I stopped at a suitable place and turned towards her and asked "Yahan kaon dekhega humen dekhna to door koi hamari aawaz bhi nahin sun sakega ". Then I looked at her and said " Chal aab apne kapre utar ke nangi ho jaa." Mom's face was suddenly flushed with red tint of embarrassment but she said " Nahin pahele tu aapna lund dikah". I placed my hand on my trousers zip and pulled it down. Then I put my hand inside my trousers and pulled my underwear down. Then I slowly took my hard swollen foot long cock out and took my mothers hand and placed it on my cock and said " Le mera lund pakar." The feel of my mothers hand on my cock was driving me nuts.I then slowly started undressing my mother. I held both the corners of her Kameez and lifted them she lifted her arms and I pulled her kameez over her head. Now she was standing in front of me in her bra and salwar. I put my hand over the string of her salwar and started pulling it. As the string untied I slowly pulled her loosened salwar to her ankles. Now she was standing in her bra and panties holding my cock in her hands. I placed my hands on her shoulders and asked "tujhe nangi kar doon? ". Mom didnt reply but kept on foundling my cock which by now had assumed gigantic proportions. I encircled my arms around her and unhooked the hook of her bra. As her bra fell from her shoulders exposing her lovely boobs my mom pressed her body to mine to hide her nakedness. Seeing her intentions I whispered in her ears " choochi dikhane mein itna sarma rahi hai to tu apni choot kaisa kholegi mere samne?" Now mom said " chal ab baaten mat kar, mere saath kaam kar" I was enjoying my own excitement now and i knew that as long i talked mom would start loosing her shyness and will open out more so i wispered in her ear, "marwaige?" Mom replied "itni door se marwane ke liey hi to aai hoon , bajare ke khet mein nangi khadi hoon tere saamane aur tu pooch raha hai ki marwaigee?" I asked "kacchi utar doon kya" Mom was by now totally exasperated, she stepped back pulled down her panties arranged her clothes like a bedsheet lay back on them bent her knees ,opened her legs wide apart and said "aur kuch kholun kya , ab jaldi se apna lund daal" I stepped back and pulled down my pants and underwear. Then I stepped out of them and kneeled in front of my mothers cunt. I was sitting on my knees in between her thighs. My big hard cock was jetting out of my thighs . My mom was looking intensely at my cock. I held my cock in my hand and slowly pulled the skin back exposing my thick swollen knob to my mother's intense gaze. Seeing my doubly swollen knob mom involuntarily widened her thighs to the full extent. Now in this intense heat both of us were loosing our control. Mother horsly wispered " ab dair mat kar apna lund mare andar kar de jaldi se". I held my cock in my hand placed the knob directly over my mother's cunt. Then I placed my hands on her bent knees ,looked in her eyes and asked "chod doon thuje.?" Mom was shivering with excitement. She nodded her head indicating yes. In the same position I thrust my hips forward and pushed my cock in her cunt. As my knob went inside her already wet pussy her pussy lips were stretched to the full extent. Mom in her excitement moaned " aa bete mere upar chad ja." On hearing this with my cock still in her cunt I bent forward and placed my elbows on the sides of her chest. Then with both my hands I grabbed both her boobs. Now I was looking directly into her eyes and down with one thrust of my hips I inserted my full cock inside my mother's cunt. Now that my cock was fully inside her cunt after the initial excitement and anticipation we finally came to the actual fucking and I started fucking my mother in right earnest. We both were sex hungry at that time and we both were fulfilling each other's desires to the full extent. Mother was throwing out cunt juices from her cunt very copiously and my cock had become slimy with her juices. That day I fucked my mom to my hearts content, and to this date we enjoy a good relationship.

The woman in my Avtar is old Kannada actress Aarathi. Always her armpits used to be wet with sweat!!! I am sure she has a bush in her armpits. Even today I jack off thinking of those curly bush and the strong musky smell from there!!!

Old 24th September 2005

olavu is one with the universeolavu is one with the universeolavu is one with the universeolavu is one with the universe
Family Affairs - mother

I am Vijay, presently 45 and proud father of two beautiful grownup daughters who understand father's all needs. But I will go back to when I was 18 and had sexual pleasure with mother . I fucked many girls and women but mother had been the best. I fucked her continuously for more than 15 years.

Ours was small family . myself , sister ,my father an manager in a mnc and my beautiful and sexy mother. I was then 18 and she in prime of her youth 33. She got married at 15 and within three year we were born, sister and then me. Mother's each and every part of was sexy and sensuous, fair,5ft 4inch, wide shoulder, big and round and full breast, and shapely hips and thighs, Sliding of hips over each other was a sight to see. Our life was normal .Father and sister used to leave for work at 8 in morning, sister was coming back at 7 pm and dad at about 8 pm. My school was 11 to 4 and I was back home by 4.30. In school one day I heard my two friends talking about my mother." Vijay's mother is a mast maal. Her breast are full and juicy. It will be so nice to suck them. Her body is so tight and her bur(cunt) will be very tight and slippery. I want to push lund all over her body , in her bur, gand(asshole) and in her mouth. Every night I dream of her and masturbate in her bur' name. She has made me mad." I was angry and shocked to here these from my best friend vinod talking so dirty about my mother. But this talk changed my all idea about mom. In evening I returned home , mom opened door ,she was in usual dress, petticoat and blouse and my eyes fell on her big breast. It was really big, and round and I wanted to know how firm these are. After taking snacks, I came near her and said, mom are you very beautiful. Who says, she asked. Then I narrated every word which vinod said about her. On hearing she pulled me on her lap and said let people talk any thing. You can not stop every one. She pulled me and kissed me. I place my one hand on her breast and pressed it few time. Vinod was right , breast was big and firm. I enjoyed holding her breast. I slipped another hand on other breast and squeezed both together . She was holding me hard and kissing me and I was kneading both breast hard and fast. 'Let other talk but you must not talk about your mother or sister body with any one. Whenever you want you can see and feel our body but you must not tell any one' I said yes, I will not tell but can you show me your lovely body to me.' " I will show you, but after some time when you become big to take care of me."

She kissed and pulled me away and said son, Your mom is really beautiful'. She left me and went to kitchen, but I was feeling strange, My lund was fully stretched and I felt like to go to kitchen and put lund in her bur but I went to bathroom and masturbated first time in name my own mother's unseen cunt. Now I wanted to know more about women and fucking and I thought that vinod can only teach me. Next day onward I also participated in sex talk with vinod .He knew too much, he told me about each and every thing of women's body and fucking. He showed me many books and photos of real sucking and fucking. I learned a lot but he didn't stop praising my mom body in raw terms. Once he told me that he is really mad for my mom. I asked what you will do with her. He said, he will make mom nude on bed and will spread her thighs wide and then first he will eat and suck her cunt for hours and then he will push his lund deep in mom's bur. I asked why don't you try this with your mother. He said he is already fucking his mother for last one year but he is not happy. He want's to fuck my mother. He said he will pay rs 10000.00 for one chudai. He asked whether I am fucking mom, I said " she is not allowing me to touch her face, forget about anything else. Vinod you also forget about her , and try for other cunt. 'He requested me to take him to my house once. I said , I will ask mom. I came home, she as usual opened door and after nasta I told her what vinod wants to do with her but this time she did not pulled me in her lap. I said he wants to meet you, can I bring him home tomorrow.' "No", she said Vinod has aroused desire for mom and I decided for forcibly make her nude and fuck her hard. And I wanted to do it fast and thought of giving a try next day after papa and sister go for work. Next morning when papa and sister went out for work , I told mom that today I will not go to school. She insisted for going to school but at last she agreed. I waited for opportunity. At 10 she went to take bath. She locked the door from inside .

I searched for a hole but there was none. I cursed myself that why I didn't made a hole before. I came back and sat.. After about 15 minutes she came out of bathroom in black petticoat and white bra. She was looking fantastic and very sensuous. She was moving seductively with smile on her face. Her breast protruded outward were inviting me. She came near me, I got up and without giving her a chance to protest I pushed her to wall and Placed lips on her lips and one hand on her bra and squeezed breast hard. She was trying to come out of my hold but I kept kissing her and took out both breast out of bra and for first time (since child hood) I pressed her nude breast. Though she came out after bath her breast were hot and tight. I kept squeezing mercilessly. Then after 5 minutes or so, I released her lips. "you are very rough, you should do it nicely and with love. Why you are torturing breast, you want to see them, then I will remove bra" She removed her bra and said have a nice look. I placed each hand under each breast and pressed softly. "yes, do like this." Mom , vinod is right you are really beautiful. I am lucky that you are my mother' She said "don't waste time do whatever you want to do fast.' I took one breast in my mouth and placed one hand on other and caressed slowly and softly. She was enjoying. I looked at her, her eyes were closed.

One hand on her one breast other I moved slowly over her belly and then to naval area. I moved hand down to her waist and placed my hand on her cunt over the petticoat and pushed my pelvis towards her. Our thighs were pressing each others and she didn't protest. I pressed her cunt few times then removed my hand and opened knot of my pajama. Pajama fell down. I took lund in my hand, lund was erect and tightened pushed it on her cunt over petticoat and I pressed my hip to her. She must be feeling pressure of my lund on her cunt but she didn't move. I looked up and her eyes were closed . Either she was ashamed or enjoying my action. Keeping pressure of my lund on her bur I moved my hand on her belly and breast area. My fingers were exploring each and every part of her belly and down towards waist and cunt. My hand came to her petticoat and I opened knot and released it, petticoat fell down and my manhood knocked at gate of heaven for first time. She also moved and pushed her hip towards me. With both hand I took hold of her both hips and pulled these towards mine. Her hips were tight and firm than her breast, it seemed that these has not been handled by my father. " son, let's go to bed room" But I didn't and moved one hand on her cunt. I moved my hand over cunt, it was clean no hair on it. After few movement of hand on cunt finger found cunt lips. I moved finger along length of cunt lips. Touch of juice on cunt lips and touch of cunt petals were giving most exciting pleasure. Up my mouth was sucking both breast one by one and down my fingers were playing with cunt petals and clit. I took clit between two fingers and messed it slowly, she moaned .She liked pressing of clit .I continued with moving my fingers along cunt petals and messing of clit She increased moaning and started sliding along wall and placed her hip on ground. She pulled my head towards her. I moved my mouth up with finger inside cunt. She took my cheeks in her hand and kissed my lips passionately. She inserted her tongue in my mouth and down I inserted three fingers in her cunt.

She released me and asked '"how beautiful I am" I said much more than vinod described and that her lips juice are very tasty. She smiled and said that something more tasty is waiting for me down. She told me to suck entire juice of her cunt. She said, "let's go to bed". We got up and went to papa's bed room. She placed herself nicely on bed and spread her thighs. With her own hands she parted lips petal of cunt .I had the first view of most lovable and sought after cunt in the town. I kissed pink area of cunt, removed her hand and myself spread lips further apart. It was all pink and juices were all around. I put my tongue on lips and moved along the length of cunt. Mom moaned and pushed my head down. I licked cunt and took clit between two lips and kept pressing it. She moved her hips and hip started moving up and down. With clit in between my lips I pushed first one and then three fingers in her cunt. I moved my fingers in cunt fast so lips also moved over clit faster. She was moaning and then she started talking filthy." Fuck me, matherchod, put your lund inside, my bur is hot, put your water and cool it, if your lund does not have strength call your friend vinod and ask him to chodo . Bastard what you are you are waiting. Put lund in the bur.' Her talk made me excited and her hip movement increased very fast. I thought she will discharge, so I lift my head and slid over her body. I placed my lips on her and took one breast in hand and pressed it hard. With other hand I took hold of lund and placed it on her cunt hole and pushed hard. With one push lund slid into her tunnel. There was fire all around inside cunt. My lund was feeling heat and immediately I moved faster. "son, move slowly, otherwise you will discharge soon like your father. Push hard but slow speed." I slowed down and took both breast in each hand. "I feel your lund, it is hard and strong. Why you didn't show me earlier and deprived me of fucking. I was thinking that you are still a boy, aaaaaaaah, it is nice, push hard,. Vinod wants to fuck me, but I don't want any one except my son, son your lund is doing very nice chudai, keep pushing hard, yes like that. Now you can fuck me any time whenever no one is in house. Don't show your strong lund to any girl , even your sister otherwise every girl will ask for chudai. You are doing nice chudai, keep on doing." She lifted one thigh and place it on shoulder, which allowed more fucking space. " you keep fucking me I will give you maximum pleasure, whatever you want.

You can fuck my gand also. You are doing nice chudai. " She lifted her other thighs also and placed it on other shoulder. Now I was able see my lund going deep in tunnel, . I was unable to stop so I increased my speed. she stretched her hand and touched my lund." After fucking let me suck your lund. it is so thick. If you can control , take out your lund out of bur before you fall and fuck me in mouth, I will drink all your juice, aaaaaaah, move faster, you are fit for me, fuck your mother hard and fast. OOOOOOh keep moving, I am your slave, I will do everything you say, even I will get fucked by dog and donkey and elephant if you say. If you want me to fuck by your friend vinod , I will give him chudai, keep on fucking, aaah." I said, you are only mine and no one else will do your chudai. vinod will never be allowed to your chudai. If you want more fucking we can do it with unknown persons only." Now I was at verge Of collapse, but I didn't want to cum before she get organism. She was moving her hips very fast. Suddenly, I recall tips of vinod. Few times I pushed lund in her bur very fast and very hard and then pulled out lund to the entrance of cunt hole. She kept thumping her hips. "Why you stop, now I am verge of ecstasy please continue fucking', please son don't stop." I kept still for about a minutes and then with full force I pushed lund deep inside, . She stretched her body , lifted her hip and then came down, I continued and increased my speed." Thank you , son for the first time I got satisfaction, you are strong and I will arrange young virgin girls for you. As long as you keep satisfying your mother I will take care of you in all respect. Now take out lund out of bur and put in my mouth. I will suck your lund. "I got very excited by her offer, I took out lund and moved over her sexy body and put in her waiting mouth. She took out lund of her mouth and took in her hand and softly kissed on tip of lund. It was best kiss I had . " how long you have been masturbating" I said for about three years. She said " you are a fool, you should have told me first time you got erection I would have shown your lund the way to my cunt. Any way you must not masturbate now. my mouth and cunt is always ready to gulp your lund." She took lund in her mouth and sucked slowly and then took full length in her mouth. At the same time she was playing with my balls. My mom was giving me extreme satisfaction, I moved and pushed lund faster in her mouth and then I exploded in her mouth. She balanced my lund in mouth and drank my cum. Few drops were oozing out of lips. She sucked my lund clean and then I took it out. She pulled me down and rode over me." Now tell , how beautiful I am" I said you are best, your beauty cannot be described.

She said, now you have fucked me and satisfied me but if I come to know that you have told to any one about our relation , even to your sister and vinod, I will deny and you will never be able to see me nude or touch my body. I promised that even if I die I will not tell any one about our love. But I said you will also have to love me whenever I want and that she will remain all nude in house when no one is around. She agreed and I put my lips on her lips and took hold of breast. My lund was hardening again to enter her cunt and she felt pressure of lund under her bur. She got up and " you are a madar chod . You have tasted me &fucked me for more than two hours and you want it again,. Let me cook food and after lunch you can again chodo your mother." She kissed me and went away to kitchen. I never got tired of her. She was the best. After that We fucked for fifteen years and almost everyday. But no one knew our affairs. She used to remain nude when no one around and she taught me various acts of sex. On my next birthday she had given her asshole to fuck in morning and in night she given me a most fantastic gift- MY SISTER'S BUSHY VIRGIN CUNT FOR WHOLE NIGHT. My younger daughter now is back from college and she is holding my lund and asking for her share..

The woman in my Avtar is old Kannada actress Aarathi. Always her armpits used to be wet with sweat!!! I am sure she has a bush in her armpits. Even today I jack off thinking of those curly bush and the strong musky smell from there!!!

Old 24th September 2005

Family Orgy

"You stupid bitch! You whore! How dare you tell me how I should run my business?" It was 7:00 in the morning and as usual, Jayant was screaming at Mala.

When he got angry, his temper went out of control and there was no telling what he would do. Jayant and Mala live in my neighboring apartment. Jayant ran a small factory at Vapi that manufactured steel tubes. The business had its ups and downs, and when it wasn't too good, Jayant's mood went downhill. Mala, being the woman that she is, couldn't resist from making sarcastic comments about his way of conducting business. This drove Jayant crazy and ended up in a bitter fight.

Jayant lunged forward and grabbed Mala's hair. Holding it, he shook her violently till she cried out in pain, "You coward... have some shame! The kids are watching!"

"They can go to hell!"

Saying this he released Mala and picked up the telephone to hit her with it. She tried to run to the door in order to get away from this maniac. Jayant dropped the phone and tried to grab her, but all he got was a handful of her nightgown. It ripped right through the center exposing her beautiful breasts. Both Jayant and his son were staring at this scene. Their cocks were stiffening. Jayant's rage was coverted to lust. Mala tried to cover her tits by pulling the torn gown together.

Jayant grabbed her by her hair again and dragged her to the bedroom. He flung her on the bed and then latched the door. He turned to her and pulled of his pyjamas and kurta. Holding his erect cock in his hand he walked towards the bed. Mala knew what was coming. It had happened in the past. He grabbed a handful of her tits and squeezed hard. He pulled off her panties and threw them aside. She was a horny sight. Lying on the bed with loose hair with her legs spread and her pussy exposed. An open invitation for a fuck! Jayant spread her legs further and with one shot rammed his erect cock into her pussy. Mala screamed with pain at this intrusion, but there was nothing she could do. Jayant kept pumping into that glorious cunt for about a minute, after which he couldn't control himself. He came in gushes inside Mala. He collapsed on her, totally exhausted.

He got up and dressed up as if nothing had happened. "Get dressed, you whore! You think I married you so that you can get laid anytime you feel like. The kids have to go to school. Go get them ready."

Saying this he again grabbed her hair and pulled her off the bed. Mala pulled off her torn gown and limped towards the wardrobe for a fresh one. Jayant, the insensitive creature he was, did not wait for her to finish changing. He opened the bedroom door and walked out, leaving the door open.

Vicky, their nineteen-year-old son, who was standing in the outer room, could clearly see his naked mother searching for a dress and then pulling it on. He was already horny when he saw his parents fight because he knew that his father was going to screw his mother. Now, seeing her nude for the first time drove his confused teenage mind crazy. He was feeling warm and his heart started to beat faster. Blood rushed into his cock, hardening it and creating a tent in his pyjamas. He struggled to hide his erections while having visions of raping Mala himelf.

Mala came out fully dressed and said to her kids in a depressed voice, "Get into your school uniforms and have your breakfast!"

Vicky still had unfinished business. He told his mother that he would have his bath and then breakfast. He ran to the bathroom and turned on the shower. He quickly finished his bath. Leaving the shower on, he started stroking his cock. It hardened in his hand. With his eyes closed, he started to imagine the naked body of his mother. He imagined himself dragging his mother by her hair into the bedroom and tearing her clothes, pulling her legs apart and shoving his hard, throbbing teenage cock into her pussy and banging into her violently, listening to her protests. In his state of bliss, he imagined pulling his cock out then shoving it into her mouth, urging her to suck. His strokes became faster and he came just as Mala banged on the door and yelled,

"Vicky, finish up fast! The maid is here!"

In his hurry to get out before he got a thrashing from Mala, he forgot the clean the sticky mess on the bathroom floor. He dressed up and came out of the bathroom. The maid, Shobha, walked into the bathroom to fill the bucket with water for swabbing the floor. She stepped in Vicky's cum that was lying on the floor. Irritated, she took some of it on her finger and smelt it to see what it was. As soon as the odor hit her nostrils, she knew what it was and because Vicky was the last person to use the bathroom, it had to Vicky's.

As Shobha stepped out of the bathroom, the strong smell of Vicky's jism was still in her nostrils. She wiped her finger on the hem of he sari and started to swab the floor of the main room where Vicky and his sister were having their breakfast. Jayant had gone to the toilet and Mala was in the kitchen. Shobha was on her fours and she went under the dining table to clean the area beneath it. The sight of Vicky's crotch with a tent formed because of his still erect cock, greeted her there. She dropped the washcloth, grabbed his cock and started massaging it thru the fabric of his trousers.

Above the table, Vicky's head jerked and he let out a low startled cry. His sister, Jigna, looked at him and asked,

"What's the matter Vicky?"

"Nothing. Mosquitoes, I guess." croaked Vicky.

Shobha continued to knead his dick till he was on the verge of cumming. Suddenly she saw Mala's feet coming towards the room and she stopped. Vicky was left in the lurch. Shobha came out from the under the table and continued swabbing the rest of the rooms. When their eyes met, she winked and blew a kiss at him. Vicky mind was a whirlwind of confusion. He desperately wanted to relieve the rising tension. His throat was dry. He was left with no choice but to stifle his emotions and go to school.

He couldn't pay attention in his class and was constantly staring at the girls and the teachers, mentally stripping naked and screwing them. After school, he decided to go home immediately so that he could jerk off. Reaching home, he saw that Shobha was already there, washing the vessels in the kitchen sink. Mala was all dressed up.

"I am going to my friend's house. On my way back, I will pick up Jigna from her friend's house. I will be back by 4:00."

Saying this she went out, closing the door behind her. Vicky couldn't believe his luck. It was 1:00. He had three hours to fool around with Shobha. After the morning incident, he was pretty confident that the afternoon would be interesting.

Shobha was about 5-½ feet tall, plump, dark complexion and with a reasonably big butt and heavy boobs. When she wanted male attention, her sari would slip slightly across her chest and give a view of her cleavage. She would always tie her long black hair in a loose bun, so that her hair would fall free at the slightest jerk. Once it was free, she would raise her arms to tie the bun, and one had a view of her slightly bulging tummy and the curve of her breasts.

Vicky went inside the kitchen. He was scared and excited at the same time. Not knowing what to do, he just stood there, staring at Shobha's backside. Shobha turned her head, looked at him, and continued cleaning the vessels. She was also excited. She started plotting in her mind, how to proceed and get her aching pussy satisfied by Vicky's teenage cock. She turned her head again, this time with a sharp jerk and said, "What are you looking at?" Vicky was in no state to answer. The turning of her head loosened her hair and now it cascaded over her shoulders and back. He kept staring at her with his mouth open.

"Oops! Now my hair will come in the way while I am working!" she exclaimed. "Please tie my hair in a bun, Vicky."

Vicky stepped forward and stood a few steps behind her. He gathered her hair and tried to tie it, but couldn't.

"Come closer and tie it Vicky. You can never manage it otherwise."

Vicky now stood very close to her. His hardened cock was touching her ass. Now he couldn't control himself. He suddenly threw his arms around Shobha and held her tightly, grinding his cock against her arse. He grabbed her boobs and started to squeeze them very hard. Shobha was enjoying the young cock against her ass but the squeezing of her boobs was hurting her. She managed to disentangle herself from his embrace and then pushed his aside.

"Lock the main door and wait in the bedroom. I will finish in the kitchen and come."

Vicky ran and locked the main door and then went into the bedroom. Shobha finished her work and walked into the room in a seductive fashion, her ass swaying from side-to-side. The long hair encased her round face and she was looking very sexy and fuckable. She walked towards the bed and stood next to it. She first pulled off her sari and tossed it aside. Clad only in her blouse and petticoat, she stepped on the bed and sat next to Vicky.

"Remove your clothes, Vicky", she said in a husky voice.

Vicky jumped off the bed and pulled off his trousers and his shirt. Shobha got off the bed and knelt in front of Vicky. She started to stroke his erect cock. Waves of pleasure ran thru his body. She leaned forward and rolled her tongue around his enlarged cock-head. Then she swallowed half the length of his shaft and began sucking. She squeezed his balls lightly as she continued sucking. He closed his eyes in ecstasy. The image that came to his mind was that of his naked mother. Vicky could not control the feelings inside him. Shobha's sucking had driven him to madness and he was almost at the point of cumming. She sensed this and stopped. She got off the bed and started to unbutton her blouse. She was not wearing a bra and her melons jumped out. Vicky's jaw dropped at this sight. She pulled the blouse and tossed it aside. She untied the petticoat string and it dropped around her feet. No Panties!

Vicky's eyes kept jumping between her tits and her hairy cunt. He couldn't control himself. He jumped up, grabbed Shobha by her hair and pulled her on the bed. He straddled her and pinned her arms behind her head. As he lowered his face to kiss her, Shobha could see the lust in his eyes. He pressed his lips against hers and shoved his tongue in her mouth. Shobha groaned it with pleasure. She grabbed his shaft and guided it to her pussy. It was already wet and dripping. The desire to have this teenage cock inside her was overwhelming. Vicky felt his cock touch her cunt lips and as if his dick had a life of his own, he shoved it inside. Shobha screamed with pleasure. Vicky started pumping her cunt. Vicky hard pole rubbed against the inner walls of Shobha's cunt, sending waves of pleasure thru both their bodies. He increased the pace of fucking and she responded by lifting and twisting her hips to meet his powerful thrusts. She was almost about to come and she screamed,

"Oooooh Vicky! Don't stop... fuck me harder... harder... I am almost there... Oooooh God!"

Vicky was driven to the point of madness with lust.

"Oh fuck! You bitch! You whore... I am cumming...!"

Shobha held tightly on to Vicky as waves of pleasure rocked her body. Vicky came inside her at the same time, emptying his balls inside her pussy. He collapsed on her, completely exhausted.

Shobha broke the silence and said to Vicky,

"Let us get dressed. Your mother should be here soon."

Orgy In the Neighborhood

Let me tell you how the whole thing started. I live in a 7-storey apartment block in Bombay. There are four apartments on each floor. Of the four, one apartment is still vacant. My next-door neighbors happen to be a Sindhi family, husband (40 years), wife (35 years), 18-year-old son and a daughter. The wife, Mala, was a good-looking woman, but was a little plump. Big ass and big tits! We had good neighborly relations and I used to leave my spare house-key with her. She always said I was like a younger brother for her. In the apartment opposite mine stayed a family who were originally from North India, but had moved to Bombay since several years. Well, I will tell you all about this family later.

This incident happened last year, during the summer. It was a very hot summer and the area where we lived was facing water shortage. The local municipal authorities used to pump water to the residents for an hour in the morning and an hour in the evening. Being out of the house for the entire day for work, I had a small overhead water storage tank installed in my loft so that I would have some water when I got back from work. Mala did not have a storage tank, and by the time she used to finish her household chores, the water supply would stop. Since I was out for the whole day, she used to use my bathroom to have a bath.

One day, I came back from work by early afternoon. I had to prepare for a sales presentation, so I thought I would sit at home and complete it peacefully. As I opened my main door, I heard the shower running in the bathroom. I crept towards the bathroom and saw that the door was not latched from inside. Pushing it open, I peeked inside. There she was! Mala! Naked, covered with soap from head to toe. I shut the door silently, came, and stood in the bathroom doorway watching this naked woman wash herself. A soon as she washed the soap, she realized she was not alone and she turned and saw me looking at her tits and pussy with lust-filled eyes. Immediately she tried to cover her breasts and pussy with her hand.

Taking advantage of her shock, I grabbed her by her wet hair and dragged her out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. I locked the bedroom door.

“So, Mala, finally I get to fuck you. I have been dreaming about this day ever since you moved into this neighborhood.”

Very scared, she replied,

“Please let me go! I don’t want to sleep with you. I have got children and a husband! Please let me go. I have always treated you as a brother. You can’t do this to me!”

I walked up to her and planted a kiss on her lips. She refused to respond. So grabbed a handful of her tits and squeezed till she opened her mouth to scream in pain. I immediately pushed my tongue in and started kissing her passionately, grinding my hard cock into her hip, gently kneading her breasts. She was struggling to get away all this time. She finally pushed me and said, “My son will come looking for me if I don’t go back soon.”

“Well, no problem! I will go and invite him here to watch his mother naked. Maybe he might want to stick his teenage cock in the cunt.”

I looked around for something to tie her while I went out to call her son. I used to of my neckties to bind her wrists and feet. I enjoy sex that is slightly different from normal. The thought of watching a son fuck his mother would really turn me on. I called her son, Vicky and told him his mother was looking for him. He came with me to the bedroom. He was shocked to see his mother lying naked and bound on my bed. I could see him getting a hard-on.

“So, Vicky, would you like to hump your mom?”

He was in a shock and didn’t know what to say.

“Hey Mala, looks like your son is enjoying watching his mother naked! Why don’t you suck him off to ease his tension?”

She started abusing me, “Are you crazy, you bastard? I will never do such a thing. Just let me go! Vicky, run and call the neighbors! We will turn over this guy to police!”

I looked at Vicky. He was busy staring at his mother’s tits and the hairy pussy. I had enough of Mala’s resistance. I started to encourage Vicky.

“Hey buddy, think of her as any other naked woman and not your mother! You can stick your cock into her, can’t you? Or are you too scared?”

“But, she will tell dad about it and he will kill me!”

I said, “don’t worry, I will record the whole thing with a video camera and then she will keep her mouth shut.”

This fizzled all of Vicky’s resistance. I took my video camera and set it to record the scene. Untying Mala, I told her to strip Vicky. She did that and Vicky’s hard cock popped out.

“I want both of you to suck each other.”

So the laid down in the “69” position and Mala started sucking Vicky’s cock while he was licking her cunt. Both were making noises of pleasure. I was watching this scene while stroking my cock. Mala seemed to be a good cocksucker. After sometime, Vicky couldn’t control his passion anymore and he stopped licking her cunt.

“Oooooh! Mummy, I am coming! I am coming!”

Mala stared sucking him hard. Soon, Vicky came in her mouth. She sucked him dry and he collapsed, completely drained.

I stepped towards Mala and grabbing her hair, I pulled her to her feet.

“Now it is my turn!”

I threw her on the bed and climbed on top of her. She started struggling hard, knowing that I was about to fuck her cunt.

“Vicky! Hold you mother down! I will let you fuck her after I am through with her.”

This made the teenager hornier. He jumped and grabbed her wrists. I spread her thighs and stared at her cunt. It was wet! I rubbed and pinched her cunt lips and she shut her eyes and was groaning with pleasure. I couldn’t wait anymore. I rammed my hard pole into her cunt. She screamed with pain at my assault. She had a tight cunt and the tightness around my cock was erotic. I kept pumping her hard, squeezing her tits. Soon she started to climax.

“Oooh! I am coming! I can’t take this anymore! Fuck me harder! Harder!!”

I complied with her ‘wishes’ and kept slamming into her wet cunt. Finally, I could not hold my load any longer and both of us came at the same time. I pulled my cock out. The juices were still dripping from it.

“Come on, get on your hands and knees. I want Vicky to fuck you doggie-style and I want you to suck me at the same time!”

Vicky’s face lit up. He must have been fantasizing about fucking his mother and now his dreams were about to come true.

Mala was on her hands & knees. Vicky eagerly slid his hard cock into his mother’s already wet pussy. I shoved my limp cock into Mala’s mouth. She started sucking me and rolled her tongue on the tip of my cock. It was an incredibly erotic feeling and my cock started to harden in her mouth. She kept grunting in pleasure because of Vicky slamming her from behind. I had hardened in her mouth and she was now sucking hard. I was a heavenly feeling, getting my cock sucked by Mala. I grabbed her hair and started raping her mouth. I was now ready to come.

Pulling my cock from her mouth, I jerked it till cum spurted on to her face and hair. Vicky, seeing me do this lost all control and came too. All of us collapsed exhausted.

After this incident, I have fucked Mala several times. Sometimes at her home in her bed, sometimes at my house. During our interludes between fucking, she told me that Vicky was uncontrollable and was fucking her at every opportunity he got. Well, good for him!

Old 24th September 2005

Family Stunt

I manoj rathi tell yu a real incest story for you I telling story in my own hindi language . mere ghar mom, dad aur mere do bahne hai. mai abhi satra sal ka hu, my elder sister muzse ek sal badi hai. aur meri little sister do sal se choti hai . Mere dad pvt company me manager hai. Hum Kurla me bade flat me rahte hai . Mai jab 11th me gaya tab tak muze sex ke bare me kuch bhi malum nahi tha lekin 12th tak muze bahut malum hu . mere friends muze porn photo dekhate the ek bar hamne xxx movie bhi dekhi the.
Real story to mere 12th ke exam ke bad he shuru hui dhan se padna padte waqt muth nahi marna Exam ke bad maine gym join karle waise mere body bhi bahut achi hai . Mere dono bahne dehli aunty dad ki bahan yaha chutte hone karan gaye the . Dad 8a. m. company jate the ghar me mai aur mom he the Ek din mere dost ajit ne muze kaha ke " Yar aaj maine apni mom ke boobs dekhe" ye bat sunkar mai stbdh rah gaya mere samaz me nahi aa raha the ke mai kya bolu maini kaha "ye galat bat hai" to wo bola mere mom he roj muze dekhati hai aur hasti hai . Usne bola maine mom ke mummy ko dabaya bhi hai bahut maza aya. phir ghar ane ke bad mai sochne laga . mere mom bhi bahut sexy thi uske bade bade boobs aur bahut badi gand thi dekne me bhi gori aur shape me thi ye sochte he mera land kada ho gaya. mai kitchen me chala gaya mom mere leye nasta bana rahi the . mom ne blue colour ke sadi aur blows pahna hua tha bahut he sexy lag rahi thi mai pass chala gaya aur peche se kya bana rahi dekane laga maine peche se mom ko touch kiya uske gand pe mera land gesne laga baut maza a raha tha mom bhhi kuch nahi boli thode der bad mom boli "bahar jao mai nasta leke aati hu bad me hum sabge lene jayege Nasta hone ke bad hum bike pe sabge lene chale gaye , bike chalte waqt mai jor se break marta to mom ke mummy muzse dab jate the mai baut garm ho raha tha bad me muze aisa laga ki mom kudh he muzse chipkar baihte the aur apne mummy ges rahi thi aur uska ek hath mere land ke pas tha aur wo usemere land ko touch kar rahi the mai bahut excite ho gaya tha . sabge lete waqt mom todi gand bahar nikal kar chal rahi the aur langda kar bhi chal rahi maine pucha "kya hua mom pair me moch aye he kya " to boli "nahi" maine kaha "phir kya hua " boli "apne dad se puchna ".
Mere samaj me kuch nahi aya. phir mom ne six banana leye maine kaha kes leye to muskurakar boli " Neche lene me bahut maza ata hai . MOm muze se double meaning wale bate kar thi phir bad me hum ghar aagye. Ate he mom toilet chali gaye aur mutane lagi wo awag sun kar mai bahut pagal ho gaya . Mutne ke bad waise he sadi upar kar ke bahar aye tab maine pahle bar mom ke gore thigh aur black panty dekhi . bad me mom ne sadi neche kar de. aur nahane chali gaye mai itna excite ho gaya tha ke maine vahi pe muth mar de. Nahane ke bad mom bahar aa gaye tab uske bal gele hone karan pith par chipak rahe the . Tab mom ne light colour ka gown pahna . Mom ki body gile hone ke wagse gown us pe chipak gaya mom ke sab inner garments muze bilkul achi tarah se dekhye de rahe the usne red colour ke panty aur bra pahna hua tha wo bahut madak dekh rahi thi . Mom ke gand ka bada shape achi tarah dekh raha tha mere samaz me nahi aa raha tha ki mai kya karu . Mom se kuch kahne se mai bahut darta tha mai uske dat se darta tha . Bad me mai bathroom gaya tab bathroom me maine mom ke panty aur bra dekha wo khute pe latkaya tha wo sukhe the mai samaz gaya mom nangi naha rahi thi mom ke panty maine hath me le to maine dekha ki us se kuch smell aa rahi thi wo smell bahut agib se the maine wo le to bahut achi lagi maine dekha panty pe kuch safed liquid tha wo maine apne tonge se chata mai samag gaya ke ye mom ka chutrus he hoga mai pagal hokar chatne laga maga aa raha tha mera land phir khada ho gaya maine dusaribar muth mar de phir bhi mera land khada he ho raha tha lose hone ka nam he nahi le raha tha.
Mai naha ke bahar aa gaya to mom ne pucha "andar itne der kya kar rahe the ", mai bola "achi tarah se sab saf kar raha tha " mom boli " kya maza aya " maine kaha "aaj tak itna maga nahi aya tha" wo muskurakar boli "abhi to ise bhi jada maga ayega . aur hum dinner karne lage . Dinner ke bad hum T. V. dekhne lage. MOm age ke chair pe baithe news pepar padne lagi. mera dhan bar bar uski taraf hi ja tha . thode der bad uske hath se news pepar niche gir gaya wo niche zuk gaye to uske half bade bade mummy mai deakane laga bhut gore gore aur bade the mera land phir kada ho gaya bad me mom dono pair upar leke baith gaye thodi der bad usne apna gown knee tak utaya aur paper mu ke samne rakh kar padne lage . Mai bahut dang rah gaya muze mom ke thighs aur red colour ke panty bahut saf dekh rahi the mai samag gaya ki mom janbugkar ye sab kar rahi hai uske bad usne apna ek hath niche lekar apni panty ke upar se sahlane lagi . mai bahut dhan se use dekh raha tha . thodi der bad usne apna middle finger apni panty ke andar dal diya aur apne chut se panty thode sarka de aur finger andar dal diya . Maine jindagi me pale bar kise aurat ki chut dekhe mom ke chut ke upar baut kale bal dekh rahe the aur chut bhi kali he dekh rahi the . Wo apne finger andar bahar karne lagi mai puri tarah garam ho gaya ha . Thode der bad mom ki muh se awag nikalne lagi " OOooo. . . . . haha. . . . ouch. . . . . . hahah. . . . . . . . ", aur jor se finger andar bahar kar ne lage. phir thode der bad jor se"aa h ah. . . boli" uske chut se safed chip chipa amrut ras bahar ane laga
Maine to paint ke andar he zad gaya . pir mom ne gown niche kiya bad me muze bole "kua maza aya kya ", aur apne bed room me sone ke leye chale gaye . sham ko mom ne muzse pucha " kaisa lag raha he". maine kaha "tumne muze pagal kar diya hai" mom haskar boli "subah aur jada maza ayega " Next day dad chale jane ke bad mom ne muze utaya aur boli tum doodh pe lo mai toilet jake aati hu mai doodh pekar bahar agya to maine dekha ke toilet ka door open he tha main andar deka to mom nangi toilet ko baithe the MOm ne apne eyes bandh kar rakhe the is le mai wahi pe kada raha aur muze bhi kise ladke ko pishab aur toilet karte hua dekane ki icha thi mere sabse badi kwaish mere apni mom puri kar rahi thi usne ek he force se apni pishab apni chut se nikali aur gand se sheath karne lagi mere ko lag raha tha muze janat dikhaye de rahi the mere ko aisa lag raha tha ke apna muh mom ke chut ke samne le lu aur uski sari pishab pe lu . uske bad mom ne apnne do finger lekar chut pe jo pishab lagi thi saf karne lagi aur wo gele hue finger apne mouth me dal de aur chatne lagi aur muh se "aha aha sis . . . . kya maza aa raha he . . . aha aha . . . . . sis " ise bol rahi the. Mai to over excite ho gaya ta. Bad me mom gand dhone lagi gand dhote dhote usne apni ek ungli gand me dal de aur andar bahar karne lagi aur jor chilane lagi " ahh . . . beta . . aja beta aa meri chut ke khugle mita de aa madarchot apne mom ko chod de gando kitna bhola ban raha hai mom ke mummy dektha hai mom ko muth marte deaktha hai sale . . . . bhosde ke aaj apni maa ki chut pe le gando jada bhola mat ban sale pure apne dad pe gaya hai", mom gand me ungli dal muze sunai de aise chila rahi the . mom ke muh se pahle bar aise dirty language sun raha tha mai samaz gaya mom muzese chudwana chahti hai .
Lekin maine bhi tay kar liya ke mom ko aur thoda tadpaunga. aur mai waha se gym chala gaya . Gym se ane ke bad main darwaja bina bell diye andar aa gaya . dhere se mai mom ke bedroom me cha la gaya mom waha nahi the . phir mai kitchen gaya wo seen dekar mai aur bhi pagal ho gaya. Mom ne sadi pahne hue the wo dhere dhere apne blows ke upar se apne mummy dabne lagi aur boli"aaja man (manoj)tere mom tera kitna intgar kar rahi hai laude samaz me nahi aa raha kua madarchot mai tumari randi bankar rahugi aa ja bete mat tadpa muze ahhh. . . . sis. . . " aur uske bad usne apni sadi upar ki wahi ek banana pada tha usne use hath me liya aur apne chut par ragdne lagi. Bad me usne apni sadi aur petticot nikala wo sirf panty aur bra me the phir us banana ko hath me lekar boli" kitna bada hai bilkul mere bete jaisa aaa apni mom ke chut me ghus ga " aur nikar nikal kar ek pair right leg kitchen ke kathe pe rakh diya uske chut pure tarha se open ho gaye the phir hath me banana lekar apne chut me dal diya aur jor hilane lagi jaise use koi chod raha hai aur jo se chilane lagi" um. . . . . . . susu. . . . sss. . . llllliiii. . . . ahahah. . . . " aise chilane lagi . aur jor se banana chut me helane lagi use baut maza aa tha aur ha muze bhi mai to ye seen dekar pagal ho gaya tha . bech bech me weo banana nikal kar use chat rahi the tode der bad mom ka chutras nikal aya banana chutrus se pura bhig gaya tha mom ne wo banana muh me liya aur apna he rus pene lagi bad me banana bhi kha liya . Mai apne kamre me chala gaya aur do bar muth mar de. phir mom naha kar bahar aa gaye . Maine mom dekha to haskar boli chalo dinner karte hai tab mom tranparent gown aur black panty aur bra pahne thi go muze saf dekhrai the . Dinner hone bad mom sab rakh kar t. v. dekane aa gaye.
Jab maine mom ki taraf dekha to mai pagal ho gaya kue ki mom ne gown ke andar kuch bhi nahi pahna hua tha wo andar bilkul nangi the . Uske bade bade mummy aur kali chut achi tarah se nazar aa rahi the ab mera control katm ho gaya tha Mom mere samne ake baith gaye. Aur t. v. dekhne lagi . thode der bad mom ne pair aage kiye aur chote table per rakh diye aur gown ko upar kiya aur apne chut dekhne lagi aur pairo ko maslnne lagi abhi mai control bahar tha mai bhi apna lund pant ke upar se hatho se maslne laga ye dekhar mom ne pucha "kya hua man?" mai bola "mera land khada ho gaya hai " mom ne pucha "Kyu?" maine kaha" " mom tum aise nangi randi ke tarah mereke samne baitho ge to lund kada he ho ga na" mom boli "muze randi bolta hai tume sharm nahi ate" maine kaha "mom tume ye sab karte waqt sharm nahi ate to mai keu sharmao " to mom boli "mera beta apne bap pe gaya hai " mai bola "nahi mom mai tum pe gaya hu ". mom haskar boli "mai tume pasand nahi hu kya ? phir maine kaha "mom tumari jaise beautiful , sundar , sexy lady aaj tak maine nahi dekhe " mom tumare boobs aur gand dekar koi bhi adme pagal ho jayega dad ke sab dost tume dekhne ke liye he ate hai itna he kya mere friend bhi tume dekhne ke leye ate hai" ye sunkar mom boli"phir abhi tak muze keu tadpaya?" maine kaha" tumne bhi to muze tadpaya" ye kahkar mai mom ke pass chala gaya mom mere sir apne tarf leke ek kiss kiya aur boli "naughty boy"? phir maine mom ke hotho apne hotho me liya aur jordar kiss kiya phir mom ne apne tonge mere mouh me dale mere aur mom ke tomge apas me takraya aur hum dono ek dusre ko chusne lage mai seventh heaven chla gaya tha . thode der bad maine mom ka gown utar diya aur mom nangi mere samne kade the muze ye sab sapna he lag raha tha .
Phir mai mom ke boobs dabane laga bahut he maga aa raha tha phir mom ek boob muh me liya liya aur jor se chusne laga . mom baut excite ho gaye thi boli" aur jor chus tere leye he hai" phir mai mom ke armprits taraf apna mu leya waha pe bahut gane bal the aur uske smell bhi bahut achi aa rahi mai un armprits ko chatne laga bahut maga aa raha tha mom jor se chilane lagi "ahh. . chus laude jor chus tuze bhi wo bal bahut ache lagthe hai " mai bola "ha mom" mom ne kaha "to ge bhar kar chus muze bhi baut acha lag raha hai" aur mom sofa ke upar tange philakar baith gaye aur apne ungli chut me dalne lage mai ne kaha "mom ye kam ab mera hai" to boli "jal de kar bete mere chut bahut tadap rahi hai " mai mom ko bola " tum muzse dirty language me he bat karo " to mom ne kaha "gando bilkul apne dad pe gaya hai " mai phir mom ke chut par muh rakh diya aur tonge se mom ko codne laga mom chut kali the maine mom pucha "tum itnne gori ho aur tumari chut kali kaise? mom boli chut jadatar kali he hoti hai mai jor se tonge se chut ko chodne laga mom ko bada he maja aa raha tha chilarkar boli"madarchot aur jor chus tume aaj mai apna chut rus pelaonge jor se gando ahh. . . . sale bhenchod apne maa ke chut chat ta hai ahh. . . . maga aa raha hai ahhh. . . siss. . . mera ab nikalne he wala hai aur jor se apna sara chutrus usne mere muh me gera deya bahut swadist lag raha tha maine sara pe leya mom boli "kaisa laga maine kaha sahad se bhi meta to hasne lagi aur boli "ab mai apne bete ka rus pevunge aur kade hokar muze nanga karke mera land muh me leya mere body pe ek agib se lahar aa gaye the mera lund dekar boli "tera bahut bada hai 8inch ka hai mai roj sabere iske darsha lete thi aaj muze prasad mel gaya aur jor se muh me helane lage mai mera rus jaldi nikal aaya maine mom muh me pechkare mar de mera bahut nikal aya tha sab mom ke atho aur muh me tha use bade pyar se kha rahi the phir upar uthkar muze lips to lips kiss kiya mere tonge mera he rus lag gaya . thode der bad mom ne phir mera land hath me leya aur chatne lagi mai bhi mom ke chut aur gand me ungle dali aur boobs chusne laga mera phir kada hua .
Mom boli "ab aye ga asle maga " maine mom se pucha muze sex kaise karna hai sekha do mom boli " tum budhu he rahoge aur phir bed par let gaye aur boli chad ja mere upar aur apne tange pahlaye mai mom ke par chad gaya mera land hath me lekar apne chut pe rakha deya chut baut gele hone ke karan land aram se andar chala gaya mom boli " shabas bete sahi jagah par land gaya aur jor kambar helane lage mai bhi jor se chodne laga mom boli "jor se madar chot apne maa ko chota hai to jor se chod haramgade ah. . . ssiii. . . . . . . . . . . ahhi. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ahhaa. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . sis. . . . . . . . . aha. . . . . . . . jor gando aur jor se aha. . . ouch. . . . " mai aur jor se karne laga dus minute bad mum dona kahi ekdam nikal aya mom bahut khus ho gaye hum dono nange he ek dusre pe so gaya . kuch der bad mom boli "beta ab meri gand marna " mai mom ke gand chatne laga tabhi dad andar aagaye . Mai bahut dar gaya dad bole "gando apne maa ke gand chata hai . "Mom haskar boli "Raj dads name tum mere chut chat lo . aur mom aur dad hasne lage mom ne kaha "tumse chudwane ka plan tumare dad ne hi deya tha . Mai khush ho gaya . dad ne jalde se apne kapde uttre aur hamare pass aa gaye wo mom ko age se chut aur ball chatne lage aur mai peche se mom ki gand. mom bahut garam ho gaye the boli "tum done bade harame ho jalde se muze chodo gando to dad boli "Randi aaj tere pure phad ke rakh denge ", aur wo niche baith gaye mom unke upar baith gaye aur apne chut me dad ka lund leya aur age zuk gaye gand mere taraf ke mai apna land mom ke gand me ghusane ke kosheh karne laga mom boli andar se vaslen leke aa mai vaslen leke aya aur land aur gand pe laga deya mera land mom ke gand me gaya mom dard se chik rahi the phir bhi maine apna pura dal deya mom chilakar boli "ah. . . kya maga aa raha hai jindage pahe le bar aisa maga aa raha hai chodo madarchodo dono chodo ah. . . . . . sis. . . . . pad dalo mere chut aur gand. . . . . . . . . . ahh. . . . . " mom jor se chila rahi thi aur apne kambar joro se helane lagi . Mera aur dad ka bhi speed bad gaya tha .
Phir dad ka pahla nikal aaya aur bad me mom aur mera rus nikal aaya . mom dad ke kiss lene lagi aur mai neche baith ke mom ke chut chatne laga mom bahut khush hue aur boli"pele beta apne mom aur dad ka mix rus pele" phir mom boli "muze zoro se pishab aa rahe hai "to dad bole" apne bete ke muh me kar de" phir mom kade ho gaye aur mai apne knee pe kada hua mom ne chut mere muh pe rakh de aur sare pressure se mere muh me pishab kar de main wo sare pele aur maine mom se kaha " MOm tum sabere jab toilet me sheath kar ke awoge to apne gand math saf karna mai apne tonge se tumare gand saf kar duga " mom ye sunkar baut khush hue aur muze jor kiss kiya. subah ke kahane aur apne sisters aur anty (dad ke bahan) ke sath kaise sex kiya.

Old 24th September 2005

Father fuck my mother

My Father and Mother

I am Niraj and I am 21 years old graduate student and now I am doing my post-graduation. This is story of my true incident which occur when I was 18 year old and studying in 1st year. In my family we are 5 members a father, a mother , I, my two younger sisters. My father’s age was near 47 and mother’s age was near 42 at that time.
It was rainy season of August. My both sister goon to their school and they will came at 5 p.m. and I left home at 11 p.m. for my collage and their after for my computer class. This is our regular schedule and I always come home at 4 p.m. One day after I completed my regular classes I went to my computer center. After reaching there I found it closed because one student of that center was died that day. So ii want straight to home. It started light raining as I was on the way of my house. I quickly reaches my home, I rang the door bell but it was ringing because of power cut. Then I went to my garage and I park my bike their and I found that my father does not go to his office because I see his car was in the garage. Then I enter my house from door of my garage. I found no one in the ground floor, then I went to my room which is in the 1st floor. I heard the voice of my mother and mother which was coming from the terries. Our terries is half covered and there is a ---- in which my father and mother were sit. I saw that my mother’s head was on my father’s shoulder. There hands were in hands of each other. My mother had wear a pink sari and blouse and my father had wear kurta and pyjama. My mother had a very good figure, may be 36-25-38, with a fair complexion. Now the rain fall became heavier, my mother said to my father that “ AAJ KAA MAUSAM KITNA ROMANTIC HAI, IS SAMAY GAAR PE KOY NAHEE HAI AUR BACHEE 5 BAJE TAAK NAHEE AAYENGE. KYNO NA HUM IS MAUSAM KAA MAZA LOOTEN.”
Then my father started to kiss my mom in her lips. His hand was now massaging my mom’s thighs. They are in their erotic world and they do not notice me that I am watching them from behind. Then they stood up from --- and they goes to open area of terries. Now they are in the heavy rainfall, they hug each other tightly and their lips are in each others mouth. They kisses each other hard and passionately. My father’s hand was all over my mother’s body. His hand was on her firm round buttocks and pressing it hard and mom have just little moanand after that my father started kissing my mom’s cheeks, chin and neck and his hand was now on my mother’s big boobs. They are now become very wet. They stop kissing and my father said that now lets go to our bedroom, I quickly goes down to my room which was just behind of their bedroom. I pick up my video camera and went to their bedroom and take place at outside of their room’s ventilator. My father come to bedroom with my mom on his arm. Then my dad started to remove the sari of my mom and then her blouse and then her petticote. Now my mom was in her beautiful wet black bra and very very wet pink panty. Now she started to remove my dad’s clothe and now he was in his short only. Again they start kissing each others lips and started French kissing. My dad’s hand was all over her body and touching all the parts of my mom’s wet body. I was getting a hard and my dick was erected ,I continually to shot all the action in my camera. My dad opens her bra and her boobs came out with her erected dark brown nipple.
I saw my mother’s boobs first time necked. Dad put his face on her breast and started kissing her breast. His one hand now going down and pulling her panty. Now my mom became totally necked. It was the first time that I saw her totally necked. Dad’s tongue started to lick her left nipples as his hand started squeezing her right balls yet again. She started to moan as dad started to suck her boobs. After some time dad got up and had a look at her thighs. He went down and started kissing her legs from the bottom and slowly coming up. Her bushy cunt which shaved off was now exposed. He started kissing her once again on her lips. He slowly moved down again kissing her all over from her lips to her chin and her neck and both her breast to her navel and finally coming to her cunt. She spread her legs apart as dad put his face in between her thighs and started to lick her virgin cunt lips. Dad pushed one of his fingers inside it as she started to moan even harder. After some time dad again went up to her breast and started sucking it. Her hand was now all over the front of dad shorts and holding dad’s dick in her hand and squeezing it as dad sucked her boobs. Mom then pushed dad back as dad lay down on his back as she moved kissing dad lips and at the same time continuing to squeeze his dick. She then put her face on dad short and had his dick in her mouth and gave a bite to it. She then pulled down dad shorts so that dad’s dick was now completely free and fully exposed to her. It was now erect and was almost about 7’’ long. She then had her face completely over it and started kissing it from the top to dad’s balls. She now had her whole mouth on the head of dad’s dick and started to suck it with her mouth going up and down my dad’s dicks in a vigorous manner. My dad cam in her mouth and mom totally drunk it. Then she once again take dad’s dick in her mouth started sucking it. After few minutes it now again erect and now she start kissing his lips. Then she lay on bed and dad was on top of her this time.
Dad grabbed her buttocks tight and ran the tip of his tongue along the folds of her juicy cunt. She moaned loud grinding her pussy deeper into dad face. Dad’s hand began rubbing the nub of her hardened clit making her twitch wildly all over.. Dad gave her pussy even more attention sucking her piss flaps and lapping her juices like a hungry dog. Eventually dad started entering her with one finger then to building a quick rhythm. She was bucking dad’s fingers violently. Dad licked the entire length of her pussy in a single stroke making her shout with pleasure. Dad licked her pussy in this fashion, each time digging deeper with his tongue. mom tasted exotic . After many such strokes, Dad held his head still and worked with his tongue, lapping up the insides of her juicy pussy. Dad had to use his hands to hold her ass down, while the rest of her was all over the bed . She must have had atleast a few orgasms, and dad didn't stop for her to even catch a breath. Dad moved up to her erect clit and took it in his mouth, sucking on it. She had even stronger orgasms With that, My dad was reward with a face full of her tasty juices Now dad got on top of her, held her hands above her head, and literally plunged his dick into her tight pussy, hitting bottom with that single stroke.
She let out a loud moan. Dad licked her mouth and sucked on her tongue as she settled down. Dad started pumping her slowly. With each stroke she let out long moans, feeling the length of dick spreading her tight cunt. It was hot and beads of sweat broke up on her face. Her face was glowing in the natural lights and their bodies were easily slipping on one another because of the sweat created between their bodies. Dad strokes became longer and faster. Her pussy juices were flowing like a torrent. Dad was relishing each stroke into her. Soon she had a huge orgasm, tightening her grip on my penis so hard that it suddenly became a huge effort to pump her. Her resistance just made dad fuck her harder and harder. She was screaming because of her orgasm and the pain dad was causing her. Her orgasm didn't subdue. Dad was pushing in and pulling out of her with all his strength, while her wet pussy walls strained to grab dad’s penis like a vice. Each stroke into her cunt brought dad closer to his orgasm. And now dad cam huge in mom’s pussy. Dad held her tightly in his arms and came in her tight pussy shooting loads of semen into her. They started kissing again their bodies were totally drenched in each others sweat and they soon fell asleep with dad’s dick still in her pussy from behind her.
I was now out of my mind I immediately wanted to pull out my cock and masturbate their. I had took all that good scene in my camera and went back to my room. After a hour or so, I listen the sound of shower and I immediately went once again to their room and saw that my dad was alone in the bad necked and in a deep sleep. That was my mother who was taking a shower and after some time she came out from bathroom totally necked. She started wear her cloths. I quickly rushed down stair and go out of my home through garage. It was no raining now. Then I rang the bell (electricity was came only after an half hour when I came to home). After few seconds my mom opened the door and I behave like that I just came from my computer class.
Friends, the cassette in which I recorded that fine moments become my valuable asset.

Old 18th February 2006

Terrifier is an unknown quantity at this point
You sick bastard

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls