Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> Regional > Hairy sweaty armpits of Indian women

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 5th September 2008
Main Hoon KHALNAYAK

kashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universe
Send a message via MSN to kashhsnifferGill Send a message via Yahoo to kashhsnifferGill
I picked chunnies and started helping simmi to tie jeeto's hands . Simmi did the same and tied her other hand .

Then simmi jumped on to manja and squatted with her fuddi on jeeto's face forcing her to lick her own fuddi .

Simmi was saying , " chatt meri fuddi kuttiye ( u bitch ) andar dhak avdi jeebh . " ( put your tongue inside , "

She was revealing some secrets also saying , " teri maan v eveyn meri maan di ghoosi chattdi hundi si , bhain de yaar diye "

meanwhile getting more excited I was having a feast of my life for the first time by burying my nose in jeeto's hairy sweat soaked armpits . To have breath I was changing jeeto's armpits saying , " hai ni jeeto terian kashhan de murhhke di gandi khushbo hai terian waalan waalian kashhan " . ( jeeto oh your hairy pits smell oh ) .

My both hands were busy on caressing Simmi's mumme . And I came with grunt but surprisingly without even touching my lunn . I saw Simmi was busy in 69 position with her tongue and fingers in jeeto's hairy fuddi . She also came at the same time and fell . Next second jeeto also grunted and came on simmi's face .

Please rep me and reply .

Old 5th September 2008
www.XB-Wiki.com
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
swank.hunk has many secret admirers
UL: 4.23 gb DL: 9.29 gb Ratio: 0.45
where is the rest of the story?

Old 5th September 2008
Main Hoon KHALNAYAK

kashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universe
Send a message via MSN to kashhsnifferGill Send a message via Yahoo to kashhsnifferGill
Thanx Hunk for replying . Do u like the story ? Actually I have'nt copied this from net , this is an experience so I m writing on my own thats why I m posting it in parts .

Also very few replies are a discouraging factor .

Old 6th September 2008
Main Hoon KHALNAYAK

http://imgcash6.imageshack.us/img507...kudigo7.th.jpg
friends here i m posting a picture of a girl whose armpits hair are visible through her transparent kameez
this is my first attempt for posting a picture so sorry if not posted

Old 6th September 2008
Main Hoon KHALNAYAK

The picture quality is not good but still hair of armpits are visible .

Pl comment about the pict . Is it good ?

I have many pictures in my kitty if I get a positive response I will post all in one thread in PICS & VID ( adults ) .

Old 7th September 2008

shr.soumya is beginning to get noticed
edited
don't post emails ok?

Last edited by sarab : 12th September 2008 at 02:50 AM. Reason: don't post emails ok?

Old 11th September 2008

Peedogill is an unknown quantity at this point
Use of Punjabi lang esp. talking very excit'n . Keep it up

Old 11th September 2008

raravind is hunted by the papparaziraravind is hunted by the papparaziraravind is hunted by the papparaziraravind is hunted by the papparaziraravind is hunted by the papparaziraravind is hunted by the papparaziraravind is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 71.88 gb DL: 53.65 gb Ratio: 1.34
i cud not reply cos i cud not understand many things
anyways
good narration
and i m a hairy pit admirer as well

Old 12th September 2008
Main Hoon KHALNAYAK

Thanx PG and Raravind

Old 13th September 2008
Custom title

naughtybond is a pillar of our communitynaughtybond is a pillar of our communitynaughtybond is a pillar of our communitynaughtybond is a pillar of our communitynaughtybond is a pillar of our communitynaughtybond is a pillar of our communitynaughtybond is a pillar of our communitynaughtybond is a pillar of our community
UL: 1.93 tb DL: 471.19 gb Ratio: 4.20
great job dude......... kudos

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls