Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Celina Jaitley sucks a dick

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 21st November 2008

burnol has many secret admirersburnol has many secret admirers
Celina Jaitley sucks a dick

11 am, Saturday.
Celina woke up around noon, it was Saturday and this was her first day off in two weeks of shooting round the clock. She planned her day as the maid brought tea, the newspaper and mail. She sipped her tea as she scanned the newspaper, mo mentions of her in the Bombay times and that was enough news for her.

Finishing the tea, she started on her bills, her American Express said she had spent 75,000 on shoes at Jimmy Choo, 50,000 for a dress at Gucci and the new bag from Bottega had cost 125,000. Her travel agents note confirmed her first class week long vacation trip for her parents was only a week away & that she had to pay 700,000 in the next 15 days.

A little mental arithmetic meant that this month was going to really put a dampner on her bank balance. Considering she was not due to begin any more movies for the next 4 months, it was going to be a lean period. She might have to find some time to do an item number, which meant she would have to go out and shake her ass at some filmy party and let some sleazy fat producer grab a little ass and touch a little tit.

The little brown envelope marked Govt of India brought her back to reality "what the fuck is this" she muttered. The Custom & Excise department summons you to present yourself at the premises for a hearing on your vehicles imported under false dcoumentation through Raj Motors, a unrecongnized and unlicensed imported goods vendor.

"Raniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" she yelled out, 'yaha aao' as soon soon as Rani entered 'yeh kab aya' she said holding out the envelope. 'pata nai memsahab' stupid illiterate bitch, 'nikal yaha se'

she picked up her cell and dialled her lawyer 'Vermaji, Celina here, good morning. How are you' with the pleaseantries out of the way she got to the point and told him about the summons.

'When is the last date for presentation’? 'Monday'

'Celina, dont worry, ill go in Monday morning, just have all the papers sent to me and ill look into it'

'Thanks Vermaj' she purred, having taken her anger out at Rani, Vermaji was easier to talk to.

Well that was that. She headed onto the shower, stripped off and looked at her naked body. The medium breasts, the flat stomach, the tight ass but her eyes were what got all the men begging. All it took was one look, into the eyes of another man when she had his dick in her mouth and it would lead to gobs of cum.

At 27 she had done 20 movie, travelled the world and slept with 32 men. She got into the shower and began to think about her fuck session with a black guy she met in an airplane in LA. How he had pounded her from behind… ah well.

2.30 pm Monday.
Celina’s phone rang, Vermaji Lawyer the screen read. She picked it up, having completely forgotten about the customs matter. “Hello Vermaji, how did it go” his tone wiped the smile off her face.

“Not good Celina, the officer is a very senior and tough man, he said that showbiz people will not get a free ride when the common man suffers”
“What does that mean”
“Celina, it means you will have to pay the duty & the fine or they will impound your cars”
“But they cant do that”
"Oh yes they can & they will"

Old 21st November 2008

"Ask Sushmita, he is the same officer who gave her so much trouble”

“What will I have to pay” she asked and damn near falls to the ground when she hears the answer.

“For both your cars the duty stands at 35,00,000 and the penalty is another 35,00,000”
her head began to spin, where am I going to get this kind of money.

“but I don’t have that much sitting around, besdies, the importer said he would take care of it”

“Celina, the importer is absconding, you are the only person they can find and they WILL nail you for this. You must meet this man, Officer Sathe tomorrow morning at 10am”

This is turning into a nightmate. Now I have to spend 80,00,000 this month. She knew there was no way to find this money now.

She called up Sushmita and told her of her troubles.

“Celina, that man is a bastard, beware of him”
“What do you mean”
“You’ll see” and she got lost in the thoughts of the things she had to do that day.

Oh fuck this, I was Miss India, I am sure I can charm him into giving me some relief.

Tuesday 11.am
Celina, dressed in a skin tight pair of jeans, a tank top and a light jacket walks into the customs office, as she walks in she can feel the eyes on her, she must be the hottest thing in this part of town, she thinks to herself.

On being directed to the office of the bastard as Sushmita had called him, she hesitates, the door says knock and enter and shes does so.

Sathe is a big, serious looking man, dark skinned, mustachioed in a safari suit. He looks just like a filmy neta type she thought.

"Good morning sir"
“Madam tumhi late ahot, daha wajtecha time dilela, ata akra bazle”

she stared, not understanding a word.

"You are late, appointment was for 10, its 11" he said in heavily accented English.

“I am sorry Sir, I was stuck in traffic” and she gave him a smile but it had little effect.

“Well madam, that is not my problem, here is your statement, please sign it, and deposit a cheque for 35,00,000 at the custom officers premises and 35,00,000 with the DRI people.

“Sir, I was told by the importer that there was no problem with his import”

“Madam, not my problem, you break law, now you pay. Your Sushmita Sen also paid”

“Sir, Sushmita can afford to pay, i cant” of course, considering how many men Sush had fucked for money she could def afford to pay. Unlike her Celina only fucked for pleasure, or once in a while for a part.

"Sir, plea..."

“No sir wir madam, first you breaking law, then you coming late, dressed like a randi”

Celina was not fluent in Hindi or Marathi but, but she had fucked enough industry men to know what it meant.

She got up, "excuse me, what did you just say"

Madam, please do not take tone, you heard what I said.

“I don’t have to listen to this” she got up, grabbed her bag and began to storm out.

“the punishment for breaking these two laws and not paying the fine is 9 months rigorous imprionment. If you cant pay, we will attach your property, auction it and take what we wish”

Celina stopped. She would be humiliated, to say nothing of caught in a legal wrangle with even more money spent. You cant fight the government and win.

“Besides, do you know what happens in prison madam” she turned and met his eyes.
Sathe was sitting, still calm and unmoved.

“do you have any idea how many men Monica Bedi has to fuck just to shower with soap”

The words hit her like a boomerang, they went straight to her eyes and rolled out.

“Sir, please help me, I am sorry, I didn’t mean to do any of this”
she sat down on the couch next to her. Sathe got up and moved in closer.

“Madam, don’t cry, crying does not help anyone” He put his arm on her head, patting it in paternal manner.

Celina thought for a moment, that she might get away with this after all.

He pulled up her face, looked into her eyes. “I can help you” Celina saw the look in Sathes eyes, similar to the look FK had in his eyes when he told her she was really talented. Right before he put his hand on her tits to check her talent.

“tonda ghey”

‘I am sorry sir what was that’

‘tondat ghey’
She realised his one hand was on her head, her other in his and on his way to his dick. She realised what he was saying though she did not know the exact words and she began to resist.

“Madam, no need to resist, I took Sushmita madam, right here on this sofa, she did it happily”

Celina grimaced at the thought of sucking this 50+ year old mans cock and continued to resist.

“She even gave me kiss” he said in broken English.

Old 21st November 2008

She knew she had no choice, she looked at Sathe and pleaded again. Sathe moved his hand offer head and his cock.

"Madam, i dont want to force you to suck" if you wish to pay fine and not suck go ahead.

She knew she couldnt.

"i am paying you 70,00,000 to suck cock, you must have sucked cock hundreds of time for free"

she couldnt belive the things she was hearing.

"no one will pay this much for your mouth, please understand, this is for your benefit"

Yeah, right. the fat bastard. Lets get this over with she thought and reached for his cock and brought the flaccid thing out.

It was largish, bigger than some of the bollywood cocks she had seen. As she neared it she could detect the faint smell of urine, it made her gag but she couldnt do anything.

She began to play with and caught Sathe's eyes, they had the most indecent look she could remember, like a hunter about to devour his prey.

She held the base of Sathes cock and began by stroking it, first with her hand and then with her with her mouth, taking it out and licking her saliva off the tip.

"aaah" a groan escaped Sathes mouth

she took it all the way into her mouth and brought it out, repeating it a few times. she could feel Sathes grip on her head getting stronger.

She then brought it out, to take a breath and then resumed caressing it with her lips. Her tongue was fondling the shaft as she stroked it in and out, any woman in this industry had to do this, so usually the better the actress, the better a cocksucker.

She flicked the tongue around the head and started to shake his balls,
"aahhh" Sathe went again. this time louder. She turned around to see if anyone was watching but the door has been shut, this must be a regular thing here.

"at ghe rand, kuthe aye tujha doka" she didnt understand a word but she knew he wanted his cock in her mouth. before she could do the needful he grabbed her head and shoved it in. Grabbing her breasts while he was at it. He was really rough, just squeezing and pinching without regard.

Then he just stopped and began to fuck her mouth, Celina resisted but couldn only do so much. The movements began to get hard and she couldnt breathe, so to speed up the process, she formed a tight O around his shaft and began to offer friction.

Sathes breathing began to get heavy and his hold on her head became tighter, and then it happened. She could feel something warm go down her throat but it was blunted by a loud animal like moan and his humping actions in her mouth.

Then it stopped. Sathe immediately got up. Zipped up. Walked over to his desk and looked at Celina, what a sight it was. Dishevelled hair, roughed up shirt and cum in her mouth.

"madam, i have decided to cancel your import duty" and saying so he stamped the papers and offered them to her.

He grabbed her by the hand and walked her to the door.

"now, i have work to do, please leave. She began to walk out the door when she heard a faint voice say "Kareena madam, you must be here by 11 tomorrow"

Old 21st November 2008

i am writing a new one. so feedback will be appreciated...

Old 21st November 2008
heart of beauty

nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database
UL: 27.99 gb DL: 7.90 gb Ratio: 3.54
36..24..36 jiska figar ho
5' 6" jiski height ho,
Jeans jiski tight ho,
Chehara jiska bright ho,
Umar 22 se 27 ho,
Aise apni Wife ho.
Sadak per sab kahe kya cute ho,
Bhid me sab kahe side ho, side ho,
Mumbai, Delhi ya Punjab ki paidaish ho,
Sas ki seva jiski khwahish ho
Aisi apni Wife ho.

Old 21st November 2008
Go Nawaz Go
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
fisa6 has hacked the reps databasefisa6 has hacked the reps databasefisa6 has hacked the reps databasefisa6 has hacked the reps databasefisa6 has hacked the reps databasefisa6 has hacked the reps databasefisa6 has hacked the reps database
UL: 52.39 gb DL: 23.42 gb Ratio: 2.24
+25

Old 23rd November 2008

snakvenom is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 1.06 gb DL: 1.25 gb Ratio: 0.85
nice one man

Old 26th November 2008

soup has many secret admirers
very good .. make more stories with hotter actresses .. like rani preity ash priyanka kareena .. also tv actresses like shweta and sakshi ..

Old 14th December 2008

veera1901 is beginning to get noticed
UL: 117.07 gb DL: 44.18 gb Ratio: 2.65
thanksss

Old 17th December 2008

koolme98 has many secret admirers
hot... fuck celina

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls