Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Aishwarya Rai Blackmailed, Fucked and Raped

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 7th March 2010

piyush005 has received several accoladespiyush005 has received several accoladespiyush005 has received several accoladespiyush005 has received several accolades
UL: 846.32 mb DL: 17.04 mb Ratio: 49.67
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner4life89 View Post
had it been possible for me ............ i would had published all the next 5 post to take to the next page as quickly as possible ...........anyways great update
Quote:
Originally Posted by badguy4u View Post
Hot update.
Thanks guys

Old 7th March 2010

tintin190 has many secret admirers
How r u? Great updates!!

Old 7th March 2010

piyush005 has received several accoladespiyush005 has received several accoladespiyush005 has received several accoladespiyush005 has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by tintin190 View Post
How r u? Great updates!!
i am fine , hearing from you after a long time ....

Old 7th March 2010

Scene 19

Date : 7th Feb , 2010 ( Day 4 )

We both stood at the door for about 5 minutes or so but no one answered …

As we were about to leave dejected , someone answered from behind “ May I help you “ .

Aishwarya looked behind to see Dylan standing at the door …

“ Do you know me “ , he asked .

“ Its me , Aishwarya “ .

“Ohh sorry , I wasn’t able to recognize you dear “ .

“It’s fine “ , Aishwarya responded as she introduced me to Dylan .

“ But , what happened to your clothes , you are in a complete mess .”

“Well that’s a long story “ , she replied .

“Quickly come inside , I will find both of you something proper to wear “ .

He led both of us inside his house through the entrance .,

“You look dressed as if going out somewhere ? “ , Aishwarya asked .

“Actually I was just about to leave for a wedding , that’s why it took me some time to answer the doorbell “ , Dylan answered .

“Ohh , just get us some clothes if possible and we will leave “ , she responded .

“Don’t worry , I am not going anywhere “ .

“You don’t have to change your program just because we dropped off all of a sudden “ .

“It’s the least I can do it for you . Wait , I will get you two some clothes “ .

“Thanks “ , Aishwarya replied as Dylan went upstairs .

“ He seems like a nice guy “ , I answered .

“Yes he is “.

“So how long have you known him “ …

“Since 3 years , but it has been quite some time since we had been in touch recently “ .

“ Is he married or single “ , I asked .

“Married , he has a daughter too “.

“No more “ , Dylan replied as he came down the stairs .

“What !! “

“Lisa and i got divorced six months back “

“Ohh sorry for that “ , Aishwarya replied .

“It’s fine “

“Your daughter looks very pretty in the photo “

“Thanks . Aditya I brought this t-shirt and my trousers for you to wear “ .

“Thanks “ .

“Aishwarya I could find anything for you to wear except this saree from the movie we did few years back “ .

“Ohh !!! , it will do for me , thanks Dylan “ , Aishwarya replied .

“ Aishwarya you can change upstairs in my room and Aditya you may change in the room down the hallway .”

“Dylan , may I ask you something “ , Aishwarya asked .

“Yes sure dear “

“ As you might had noticed I am not wearing any bra or panty , do you have any “

“Ohh I forgot about that , let me check if Lisa left some before leaving “.

“Sure take your time “.

Meanwhile I went away to change into the new clothes .

“Aishwarya !! “ , Dylan called her from his room upstairs .

Hearing which Aishwarya went upstairs to this room .

“I was able to find these bra and panties from Lisa’s old drawer , you can choose from these “

“Thanks Dylan “

“You get dressed here , meanwhile I will check on Aditya downstairs “

“These clothes of yours , fit me quite well “ , I told Dylan .

“Yes they do “ .

“Would you mind if I could sleep in your room for sometime , I am completely exhausted .”

“Yes sure “ , Dylan replied .

Meanwhile Dylan went upstairs to find Aishwarya standing there looking mesmerizing in the red saree . That’s when he realised that there was nothing more beautiful then her on the planet and his feelings for her rushed back into his mind .

“Wanna catch some movie on T.V “ , Dylan asked .

“Ya sure , do you have Any Hindi Movie “

“I ve forgotten Hindi , as I was never in touch with it since you left .”

“Ok , then put any movie you feel is good “

“Have you ever watched Casablanca ? “ , Dylan asked .

“No “

“It’s a great romantic movie “ .

Turning off the light, he sat down next to her and got ready to enjoy the film.

As he practically knew the film off his heart, for the first few minutes he could just sip his wine and let his mind wander, glancing occasionally at Aishwarya out of the corner of his eye. She was sat very neatly, her legs crossed around her saree, which had ridden up slightly above her knee, her smooth calves and perfect, fairly small bare feet glowing white from the light of the TV. The warmth of the alcohol suddenly made him feel how close her warm body was to him, only a few inches away.

With a smile he remembered the first time he met her, nearly 3 years ago from now.

Anyway, before he got completely lost in his reminiscing, he was distracted by the first really amazing fight sequence and started concentrating on the film. Once that scene was over, Aishwarya paused it to go to the toilet while I poured some more sake, and when she came back she sat much closer to him, so their bodies were touching. When she put her head on his shoulder he finally mastered himself and put his arm around her, feeling her snuggle nearer, but not saying anything.

They watched the rest of the film like this, his cheeks pressed lightly to her warm silky hair, and when it got to the really romantic scene with the hero telling her love that he'd found the brightest star of all he felt her hand reach for his, sending odd shivers through his body. Finally, the film ended and they reluctantly separated and stood up, both their eyes a bit wet from the ending, and neither of them saying anything or holding each other's gaze for long.

He switched the light off, so there was only the warm orange glow from the candles.

"Dance with me," he said with a smile, holding out her hand, so he took it and they both started twisting and jiving, singing along and laughing good naturedly at each other's dancing. Aishwarya changed the CD to the romantic soundtrack. They began chatting, slightly more manically than usual, their eyes constantly meeting and then one of them would look away a few seconds later.

When the CD finished, Aishwarya got up again and took a while choosing a new one. As she came back to sit cross-legged in front of him again, he couldn't help grin as the soothing voice of Celine Dion came from the speakers, and they continued their conversation until the end of the first song. As the second one started though, she seemed to make up her mind about something, and grabbed his hand, looking him straight in the eye.

“Dylan I had to call someone in India “ , Aishwarya asked .

“Ya sure , but any problem “

“Actually I was in need of some money , so I had to call to get the money transferred .

“Dear , theres no need for that , you can always take money from me “ .

“But !! “

“Don’t object , you can take as much money as you want from me “ .

"Dylan, how do you feel about me?" she asked, a note of impatience in her voice. For a moment he just stared, caught off guard, felt his blood rushing to his head, and tried to look away, but couldn't. He took a deep breath.

"I... love you just like I did three years ago." he finally said it. And to his delight, none of his paranoid fears came true once he had. Instead Aishwarya's eyes widened and she blushed too, a big smile spreading across her face.

"Do you still love me after all this time?"

"Yes , you were the one who left me and got married in India , but I never forgot you ."

"But Lisa !! “

“I had to marry her because of my mother’s will “ .

They paused for a few seconds, but it was a different type to the pauses before, and they kept eye contact, then both leaned forward, a little hesitantly until Aishwarya pressed her fingers gently on Dylan’s lips.

Soon their lips met ….

Lifting the hand that she wasn't holding, he gently brushed her hair from her cheek and tucked it behind her ear, placing it around her head to pull her closer as their kiss became steadily more passionate. Aishwarya released his hand and drew him into an embrace, a bit awkwardly as they were both still sat cross-legged facing each other, until she pulled him up and pushed him back to the bed, still kissing him, and they ended up with him underneath her.

They kissed each other passionately for some more time on the bed until Dylan held Aishwarya’s hand and pulled her back again and stood behind her .

He took the pallu of her saree off from the shoulders and started gently kissing her on the neck and ear line . She whimpered as his hot lips and hot breath touched her bare neck.

"You're so beautiful Aishwarya," he told her, and she grinned.

He then undid her blouse followed by her matching bra revealing her heavenly breasts as they swayed in mid air gliding and touching as leaves falling in the wind .

Then he focussed his attention on Aishwarya’s deep navel which was appealing to him a lot . Aishwarya moaned as he touched her navel with his fingers and started to play with it which left Aishwarya grasping for breath .

Aishwarya removed his coat and then pushed him again on the bed . Things started to go a little faster than expected, her hands wandering firmly over his chest, then he felt one slip under his shirt, her smooth hand caressing the side of his stomach, so he allowed his hand that wasn't stroking her hair to feel her warm bare back. Aishwarya pushed herself up, kneeling over him, and pulled her petticoat down followed by her panty .

She was standing completely naked and her skin gold in the flickering candlelight.

"You're so beautiful Aishwarya," I told her, and she grinned.

Sitting up a bit himself, he wrapped his arms around her and carefully rolled over until she was lying on her back and he kissed her again, running his hands up her arms, following them from the silky underside near her shoulders, past her elbows and eventually to her open palms, their fingers meshing as she closed her hands around his. By now he had just let her instincts take over, kissing down her neck to her shoulders and the small hollow beneath her windpipe, working his way over her chest until he was kissing the top exposed part of her breasts.

His lips finally touching her tits, feeling the soft warm skin against his mouth as he explored it, the faint scent of her body filling his nostrils, while he let his fingertips do the same as his mouth on her other breast. Deliberately, he ignored her tempting pink nipple at first, kissing all the way down to the underside where it met her chest, then he extended his tongue, dragging it slowly up, tasting her skin, and then circling her nipple. As he closed his hand around her other breast, discovering that he'd been right in thinking they were the perfect size to hold, he could feel how she was tensing, her breathing having quickened and glancing up at her face he could see the tips of her white teeth biting her bottom lip in
anticipation.

When he finally decided he'd teased her long enough, he licked her round pink nipple, pushing against it with his tongue, feeling it getting stiffer, and then he closed his lips around it and tentatively sucked on it, getting a small squeak and intake of breath from Aishwarya.He continued like this, sucking and licking her nipple until it was as erect as he could get it, all the while squeezing her other breast rhythmically, enjoying the sensation of her soft flesh in his palm, then he swapped to see to her other nipple.

Once he'd finished there, he cupped both her breasts in his hands and resumed his journey of kisses down over her stomach, right down to the place were her flesh bulged.

Then he began kissing up her hairless legs, starting at her ankles, moving up her calves fairly quickly then slowing down as he reached her thighs. Stroking the inside of her knees with his hands and then up the outside of her legs, he peppered her inner thighs with kisses, working his way very gradually up to her crotch.

Holding her firmly with both hands around her waist, he pulled her a few inches closer to him so only the very tops of her legs were still on the bed .He lowered his head down so her long black hair was brushing his face, inhaling the faint but delicious aroma emanating from her pussy, and started to kiss all around her hole, not going too close, but close enough to get some of the juice that was clinging in droplets to her hair on his cheek. His hands slid up to cup her breasts once again as he did this, while she spread her legs wider, trying to encourage him to go further, her breathing quickening again and he traced the edge of her outer lips with the tip of his tongue.

His mouth watering now, he slipped his tongue in the slit between her inner lips, tasting her juices, and licked firmly and steadily up the entire length to circle the hood of skin over her clit which he could see, pink and swollen, but before touching ithe did the same movement again, making an appreciative noise to let her know she tasted so good. Carefully, he lightly flicked the tip of his tongue back and forth over her clitoris, getting a loud moan of pleasure from Aishwarya, so he licked a bit harder, and was soon lapping at it as if it were a delicious lolly, sometimes with an up-down motion, sometimes with circles, then as he got more into it, he did figures of eight and other shapes on it, sucking it a little as he did so. She started thrusting and moving her hips, sohe had to release her tits in order to hold her legs back, and he could feel his chin getting soaked from where it touched her opening, which he occasionally licked before she cried out to him to get back to her clit.

After a couple of minutes or so, he decided to try something else, so stopped licking and sucked on his right forefinger, getting it nice and slimy with his spit, and then pushed it ever so gently inside her hot wet vagina. He could feel the warm flesh enveloping it as it entered, pushing it all the way with his knuckles pressed in her damp pubic area, then withdrawing it, pumping it in and out while he bent down to continue his tongue work. She liked this so much that he decided to attempt it with two fingers, this time just lubricating his middle finger with her juices while still sucking on her clit and inserted it snugly inside her with the other finger.

He then again moved upwards to her body and started to kiss her neck and then her lips …

Their lips met as if they were in love with each other …………….

To be Continued

Last edited by piyush005 : 7th March 2010 at 06:38 PM.

Old 7th March 2010
Custom title
Visit my website

feetfetish is a pillar of our community
UL: 1.95 gb DL: 2.83 gb Ratio: 0.69
super update..u r just rocking man....hot steamy scenes....waiting for the update...

Old 7th March 2010

gunner4life89 is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by feetfetish View Post
super update..u r just rocking man....hot steamy scenes....waiting for the update...
i agree with above .....

the best update of the whole story so far

the 4 pictures totally complement the story ........

mindblowing yaar .... simply mindblowing

writers like u make exbii a worthy place

Old 7th March 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner4life89 View Post
i agree with above .....

the best update of the whole story so far

the 4 pictures totally complement the story ........

mindblowing yaar .... simply mindblowing

writers like u make exbii a worthy place
Quote:
Originally Posted by feetfetish View Post
thanks guys for your support ... will be updating later tonight or tomorrow morning

Old 7th March 2010
Banned

badboyjav is hunted by the papparazibadboyjav is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 6.06 gb DL: 3.68 gb Ratio: 1.65
nice story,is it true.i hope it is

Old 7th March 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboyjav View Post
nice story,is it true.i hope it is
Thanks ... but its pure fiction

Old 7th March 2010
http://www.facebook.com/ITdesi
Visit my website

nevercame is a pillar of our communitynevercame is a pillar of our communitynevercame is a pillar of our communitynevercame is a pillar of our communitynevercame is a pillar of our communitynevercame is a pillar of our communitynevercame is a pillar of our communitynevercame is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to nevercame
rep you

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls