Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > PAKISTANI AUNTIES, SISTERS, MOMS, DAUGHTERS OR COUSINS KI GAND MASTI (Fuckable Asses)

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

View Poll Results: AP IN GAANDON K SATH KIA KERNA CHAHTAY HO ??
Fucking in doggy style 441 49.44%
Licking with full tongue like a Dog 170 19.06%
Bites with passion 139 15.58%
Rubbing hands softly and sexually 163 18.27%
Kissing a lot 136 15.25%
Smelling with deep breathing 92 10.31%
Massage with Olive Oil 126 14.13%
All Above 308 34.53%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 892. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 3rd September 2010

marodiahati is an unknown quantity at this point
this thtread is closed

Old 3rd September 2010

marodiahati is an unknown quantity at this point
this thread is closed

Old 3rd September 2010

hotboy_with_Hardtoy has many secret admirershotboy_with_Hardtoy has many secret admirers
MY DEAR FRIENDS!
I AM UPDATING WITH NEW PICS OFF GAANDS RIGHT NOW.
YOUR HOT COMMENTS ARE REQUIRED.
I THINK WE SHOULD MAKE EXBII THE PALCE OF JOY NOT PLACE OF CRY AND JEALOUSY...

i LOVE YOU ALL MY GOOD FRIENDS..

ONLY PAKI, WEARING QAMEEZ-SHALWAR COMMON/FAMILY FEMALES ARE ACCEPTED - NO NUDITY & NO MODEL - YOUR COMMENTS ARE MOST PRECIOUS FOR US so MUST GIVE YOUR COMMENTS. MY THREAD IS YOURS OWN. KEEP VISITING WITH COMMENT. CLICK for My thread>> http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=892600
( PAKISTANI AUNTIES, SISTERS, MOMS, DAUGHTERS OR COUSINS KI GAND MASTI (Fuckable Asses))

Old 3rd September 2010

hotboy_with_Hardtoy has many secret admirershotboy_with_Hardtoy has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by marodiahati View Post
this thread is closed
dEAR ! IF YOU ARE HURTED BY MY ANY WORD , ACT OR ANY THING ELSE SO I AM SORRY - BUT IF THERE IS NOTHING SO KINDLY TELL ME THAT WHY DO YOU WANT THIS THREAD CLOSED???
I THINK YOU ARE A NICE PERSON AND WILL KEEP GOOD TALK WITH GOOD MANNERS..
THANKS
ONLY PAKI, WEARING QAMEEZ-SHALWAR COMMON/FAMILY FEMALES ARE ACCEPTED - NO NUDITY & NO MODEL - YOUR COMMENTS ARE MOST PRECIOUS FOR US so MUST GIVE YOUR COMMENTS. MY THREAD IS YOURS OWN. KEEP VISITING WITH COMMENT. CLICK for My thread>> http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=892600
( PAKISTANI AUNTIES, SISTERS, MOMS, DAUGHTERS OR COUSINS KI GAND MASTI (Fuckable Asses))

Old 3rd September 2010

ua pics

Last edited by pondyservice1 : 4th January 2012 at 06:38 PM.

Old 3rd September 2010

[quote=marodiahati;21255166[/quote]

Dear marodiahati! kindly don't disturb the decency of this thread adn also other visitors too.
I want to keep this thread clean and full of joy for you..
Kindly be resposible.
Thank you and I welcome YOU

Last edited by Drift_King21 : 10th June 2013 at 04:21 AM.

Old 3rd September 2010
Visit my website

djmag is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 208.00 kb DL: 18.48 mb Ratio: 0.01
BHAI jan tension not.. keep up the good work... THE MOST EVER FAV THREAD.. Repd added the first thread i've seen jis main koe bhe pic repeat nae hai aur every single pic is new neva seen on internet before.. keep it up brother.. chota sa tohfa kabool farmain..
Code:

Last edited by pondyservice1 : 5th September 2010 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Don't use abnormal font size

Old 3rd September 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmag View Post
BHAI jan tension not.. keep up the good work... THE MOST EVER FAV THREAD.. Repd added the first thread i've seen jis main koe bhe pic repeat nae hai aur every single pic is new neva seen on internet before.. keep it up brother.. chota sa tohfa kabool farmain..< image >< image >
Code:

THANK YOU MY DEAR AND THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR GIFT.
KEEP VISITING AND GIVE HOT SEXY COMMENTS ON PICS ...
ALSO GOOD TEXTS AS WE ARE FRIENDS
THANKS FOR APPRECIATION. THIS IS YOUR OWN THREAD..

Last edited by pondyservice1 : 5th September 2010 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Don't use abnormal font size

Old 3rd September 2010
Visit my website

djmag is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 208.00 kb DL: 18.48 mb Ratio: 0.01
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotboy_with_Hardtoy View Post

THANK YOU MY DEAR AND THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR GIFT.
KEEP VISITING AND GIVE HOT SEXY COMMENTS ON PICS ...
ALSO GOOD TEXTS AS WE ARE FRIENDS
THANKS FOR APPRECIATION. THIS IS YOUR OWN THREAD..
thanks for ur warmed msg. really app that actually i'm based in uk and i'm a photographer i am also looking for asian girl for photoshoot in shalwar kameez but some how couldn't find anyone yet ? where about you based brother?

regards

Old 4th September 2010
Champion Gaand Lover

gaand_lover is a pillar of our communitygaand_lover is a pillar of our communitygaand_lover is a pillar of our communitygaand_lover is a pillar of our communitygaand_lover is a pillar of our communitygaand_lover is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to gaand_lover
UL: 1.94 gb DL: 14.90 gb Ratio: 0.13
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotboy_with_Hardtoy View Post
mods ,super mods and admins!

Salutations,Regards and Honour for You from me.
I wanna bring some points in front with hope that you will read,consider and Reply with kindness on the way of logic and rightness:

>>first of all, I am here just to share stuff to enjoy and let others enjoy. here we are not multi-national companies who are to over come the world in real meanings.I am sure and you know that at least 90% pics are posted on EXBII are from taken internet so if any one find such pics here so he must not demand to close THE THREAD in fact he should demand to close EXBI.

>>If my last 2 threads have been banned so I accepted your decision and what can I do else? but I have only a point that if you point out our mistake first ( __mistake in ___pic) and ever then we disobey the law so you must banned the thread and also user as well but as you Edited my last post but mentioned no error so It was better if you mentioned it so I will be careful in future - now I don't know what was the error in pics of that Edited post so how can i obey the point? while I always remove name of any web or mail address from pics and also disappear the under-age ones by editing..

>> here people get jealous to the other's popularity and height so I think we should be loving and caring to others - The world is already facing terror and terrorism and the society and not safe as past so if we have good attitudes here so we can make EXBII not only the place to enjoy but also the place of love, peace and satisfaction - so kindly give value those complains who are on the base of reality not jealousy- i respect each adn every one on EXBII but every then If any one has got hurt by me so I Beg his legs and don't feel shy to say Sorry Because this is the best way to ethics to commit own mistake and be sorry..

I welcome All of You.
If you keep me remaining on EXBII so it your greatness and if you banned me or my thread so it is also your greatness.
I said what was in my heart because I think we are all human beings and we should be sincere, loving and caring..

yours respectfully:
HOTBOY_WITH_HARDTOY

i would also like to add few things that the person who request this thread to banned is already banned two times because of abusing users and moderators ... so its a matter of jealousy .. i m sure u can understand that

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls