Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Sunita & Anita's Fun Life

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4th May 2017
A Man is Nobody

pslv71 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpslv71 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpslv71 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpslv71 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpslv71 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpslv71 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpslv71 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpslv71 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to pslv71 Send a message via Skype™ to pslv71
Post Sunita & Anita's Fun Life

Dear Friends,

I am writing a story this story is pure fiction and my imagination. This has not relation to my experiences or anyone I know. I would certainly love to be one of the characters in the store.

Your feedback and encouragement will be much appreciated. This is my first attempt at writing a story so thanks for suffering me.

This store involves Swapping, Group sex and other sexual adventures.

This story is narrated by one of the characters let’s call her Sunita.

Characters in the story:

Sunita & Rahul – Wife & Husband
Anita & Shankar – Wife & Husband
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello friends’ I am Sunita, I am 36 years old at this point of time. I am married to Rahul he is 37 Years old. Yes, he is younger to me by 1 year. I am well-educated and self-employed. I come from a urban conservative well to do family. My figure is 34-25-36, I am 5.4 feet tall, fair complexion, long hair, I have big eyes, I am told lips are sexy. I used to be swimmers in my school and college days. I have a Daughter. I am a advertising consultant for last 5 years, stopped full time working post my daughter’s birth.

Rahul, is a business man, he runs his manufacturing business he is into automobile parts. He is an engineer. He inherited a part of his father’s business and expanded the same, he is totally independent now. He is 6 feet tall, wheatish complexion, he like to run and go to gym.

Neither of us are fitness freaks, we just like to be in shape.

We are very well to do and we are currently settled in Bangalore. We live in a gated villa community. As a couple our’s is an arrange marriage, we are very open with each other. We like to discuss our fantasies, we like to experiment in our sex life as a result we have a great sex life. We are more like friends and discuss everything with each other except for our work

Anita & Shankar

Anita is same age as me (that is what is claims lol). She is a dusky beauty, has a perfect model type of figure with a great face, she has short hair. She is almost my height. She is a artist and she works freelance. She like to do yoga.

Shankar is an Engineer and he works with an MNC in a senior position. He is 5.11 Feet, dark skinned, very charming person. He like to play tennis.
They have a years boy.

They are stay in the villa next to ours. We know each other for around 5 years now. They also financially well to do.

avoid underage references
Sunita & Anita's Fun Life
All picture are downloaded from the Net.

Last edited by amitganda86 : 5th May 2017 at 09:49 AM.

Old 5th May 2017
Custom title

teema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universe
all the best

Old 5th May 2017

chaitali_ch2002 has many secret admirerschaitali_ch2002 has many secret admirers
Good start

Old 6th May 2017
A Man is Nobody

pslv71 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpslv71 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpslv71 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpslv71 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpslv71 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpslv71 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpslv71 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpslv71 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by teema81 View Post
all the best
Thanks will need it

Old 6th May 2017
A Man is Nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaitali_ch2002 View Post
Good start
Thanks

Old 6th May 2017
A Man is Nobody

As I wake up, I am feeling great, I open my eyes and see Rahul sleeping naked & I realize I am also naked. I get up, see Shankar on the other side of the bed also naked. I realize last night was great fun but where is Anita?

I look at the 2 good looking naked male bodies, one I love more than anything else in this world and other one I care a lot about, between them they can make me do anything in this world.

I see Shankar’s cock is semi hard, maybe he is dreaming…. I bend and hold his cock in my hand, it responds, I open my mouth and take the tip of his semi hard cock in my mount and push the foreskin with my lips (I love doing that), I guess this drives men crazy….

I get a familiar taste, ummm I had him in my mouth last night and he made me drink his cum yummy…. I start teasing his cock with my tongue….. and suck his cock, I am loving the pungent taste of last nights hard work… he stakes moaning, I am in doggy position with my back to Rahul sucking Shankar’s cock….. what a bitch I am, I love sucking cock and drinking the juices… no wonder Rahul calls me “Saali Randi hai tuu” and I love it……. I can see some movement behind, as Rahul wakes up, I try to turn my head but Shankar is holding my head on his cock and says “suck it u bitch”, I get very excited with these words and take more of his cock in my mouth….. Rahul put’s his fingers in my pussy, and take is out and I think he took it in his mouth he made a yummy sound…. Suddenly I realize where is Anita (my best friend for last 4 years)…… I am trying to place her for last night…. Suddenly I feel a hard cock entering my pussy…. I have a nice thick dark cock in my mouth, I can only take half of it in my mouth, and there is another thick cock entering my pussy….. suddenly Rahul pushed hard, I let out a pleasured scream… and the due to the force more of Shankers cock goes in my mouth, I can hardly breath….. Shankar tells Rahul “choode Saali ko, kutiya aur choose mera lund”….. Rahul is slapping my ass cheeks and the pain makes me realize they have spanked me really well last night, I remember almost crying due to the spanking or was it Anita spanking me…. I am confused can’t think with two cocks in me…. Shankar is holding my boobs and pressing them, I can feel some pain there also…. Fuck what did they do with me last night……suddenly I can feel Shankar’s cock swelling in my mouth, he is getting ready…. I hold my head on his cock…. As Rahul keeps pumping…. Within a short while I can feel Shankar’s cock getting bigger and he lets out a scream “teri maa ki” and I can feel the warm liquid in my throat, he remove his hand, I move my mouth a little up and now I can taste is cum….. I am trying to suck as much as I can… but due to the pumping from Rahul I am unable to control…..Shankar keeps repeating “kay chooste hai saali”…. I can feel the pressure to cum building in my…. With Shankar’s cock half in my mouth I start moaning like a bitch in heat… I say “saale Rahul joor jaaor is choode mujhe”…. I can feel I am cuming my body is getting stiff… Rahul let’s out a scream “yeah laa saali randi” and he explodes in my pussy….he falls down in the bed and I am still in doggy position and breathing heavily… I felt so great handling these two horny bastards all by myself……after a few minutes I see Anita standing at the bedroom door and saying “saali kitiya mere liya kuch nahi choda”….

Old 6th May 2017
A Man is Nobody

And I wonder there comes my darling… now I will have to make her happy… I smile at her and I can feel cum dripping thru my lips and some dripping on my cheeks… I bend down and clean Shankar’s cock, he is moaning with pleasure as I do it… then his cock goes limp…. I then turn around and do the same with Rahu’s cock….

As I pick the cum from my checks with my figure, I tell Anita “taste kari gi kutiya”… she comes forward and suck my figure and say “cocktale tasty hai”… we both laugh… and so do the gusy…. She then starts licking my checks clean and pushes me on my back…. I am lying between 2 guys who are spend and Anita is on top of me licking my checks and then my lips… I start getting excited again… she open her mouth and sucks my lips and then puts her tongue in my mouth and sucks every bit of cum in there……my hands are on her ass checks and I am pressing them….she then move down and starts sucking my boobs, there is some cum there also….. and then she turns around and we are in 69 position, she lowers her pussy on my mouth and tells “chaat saali chinal”… I can hear both the guys saying “chaat saali”… I start licking her pussy and I can get the taste of cum in her pussy also…. Oh shit even she got fucked last night….but where was she in the morning…. Her pussy is not tasting anything like both the cocks I just had… suddenly, I remember there as Abdul also last night… I am taken out of my thoughts as I can feel she is licking my pussy and cleaning it… we suck each other’s pussy, mine is already sore….. so I push her head a little aware with my hands while I suck her pussy to a nice violent orgasm….

Old 6th May 2017

sarikaslut is a pillar of our communitysarikaslut is a pillar of our communitysarikaslut is a pillar of our communitysarikaslut is a pillar of our communitysarikaslut is a pillar of our communitysarikaslut is a pillar of our communitysarikaslut is a pillar of our communitysarikaslut is a pillar of our community
What a start

Old 6th May 2017
A Man is Nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarikaslut View Post
What a start
Thanks dear please do comment and guide me

Old 6th May 2017
A Man is Nobody

We were all tired again, specially me with all the fucking. We had rented a Villa with a private pool for the weekend, I went to the kitchen and started making coffee, Anita came after me and started fondling my boobs, while the coffee brewed, we kissed very passionately…. She told “last night was so great, we are some fucking bitches”… I smiled and kissed her back. We all had coffee i.e. 4 of us.. Abdul was still not to be seen. I went to the bath room to freshen up…. I realized my body and face was full of juices god knows kiss kiss ka juice thaa…. I prepared a nice hot bath tub and sank in it thinking how did we manage to get where we are now in last 4 years….

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls